Go Back   ADVrider > Gear > Vendors
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-20-2012, 09:09 PM   #121
soph9
Bike Addict

Oddometer: 2,303
another successful trip with our LD base layers. This time we hit triple digits and no monkey butt...!
soph9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 03:29 PM   #122
Turkus
Motorcyclus Unemploy

Oddometer: 22
Thumb LD Comfort is the best !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by owrstrich View Post
greetings yawl.....

ld comfort... these things are the worlds best moto base layer... period...

j o
J O speaks the truth, and after having a personal demo from Mario himself while I was in WA last year, I got me some !!

Now that I have moved back down to the SoCA, I just ordered the t-shirt and shorts to complete my wardrobe ensemble.....got me some of them new socks, too !!

As J O sez: yeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwww y'all
AMA#228900/BMWMOA#147760
Ride Safe....and with a purpose
www.streetmasters.info
Turkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 10:18 AM   #123
bkniegge
Adventurer

Oddometer: 52
LD Comfort is tops!

After checking out Mario's pitch at the BMW Rally... I got some of the stuff myself... incredible. And, if you think it's just like any other T shirt... go for a short ride without it on.. and you'll know immediately.. Incredible stuff for sure...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkus View Post
J O speaks the truth, and after having a personal demo from Mario himself while I was in WA last year, I got me some !!

Now that I have moved back down to the SoCA, I just ordered the t-shirt and shorts to complete my wardrobe ensemble.....got me some of them new socks, too !!

As J O sez: yeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwww y'all
bkniegge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 05:18 PM   #124
mariowink OP
Comfort Rider

Oddometer: 127
Daytona this year.

Thanks for all the great testimonials folks. I want to tell you I am going out on a limb and planning to have a vendor booth in the Daytona Beach Bike Week next month. I think it is a bit risky for me because most of those riders do not do long distance or all day riding. Still, I am hoping to convert some of the riders to wearing LDComfort once they see the benefits over the burlap underwear or padded bicycle shorts they might be trying to ride in. Our cooling sleeves could help many of the riders as well. If a trip across the country doesn't work out for us then I will count it as a serious lesson. If anyone happens to go by there during bike week, stop in and say hello at 415 Main Street Daytona Beach, Florida.

Also, the coupon code is extended and is the same as it has been. Big Hugs...! (τΏ~)
Old 02-13-2013, 05:50 PM   #125
eakins
Butler Maps

Oddometer: 17,997
I've heard nothing but great feedback on these base layers from bother riders who use them and the shops I go into who carry them.
Everyone who rides long distance says these are the best option going.
http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=598717
Butler Maps website:
http://www.butlermaps.com
eakins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 06:14 PM   #126
PeterVSS
Adventurer

Oddometer: 15
Ld is the only under product I dare to use for my Iron butt rides.
is AA next?
PeterVSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 07:57 PM   #127
Boondox
Travels With Barley

Oddometer: 2,981
Quote:
Originally Posted by mariowink View Post
Thanks for all the great testimonials folks. I want to tell you I am going out on a limb and planning to have a vendor booth in the Daytona Beach Bike Week next month.
You might sell more with that crowd if you have assless shorts.
I got a sidecar to travel with my dog. He never complains, is delighted to be with me, approves of my dietary choices, is a social butterfly who helps me meet folks, appreciates a good beer, snuggles better than my wife, and hangs on my every word as if it's the most profound thing he's ever heard. TravelsWithBarley.com
Boondox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 10:34 PM   #128
z06
Adventurer

Oddometer: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by mariowink View Post
Thanks for all the great testimonials folks. I want to tell you I am going out on a limb and planning to have a vendor booth in the Daytona Beach Bike Week next month. I think it is a bit risky for me because most of those riders do not do long distance or all day riding. Still, I am hoping to convert some of the riders to wearing LDComfort once they see the benefits over the burlap underwear or padded bicycle shorts they might be trying to ride in. Our cooling sleeves could help many of the riders as well. If a trip across the country doesn't work out for us then I will count it as a serious lesson. If anyone happens to go by there during bike week, stop in and say hello at 415 Main Street Daytona Beach, Florida.

Also, the coupon code is extended and is the same as it has been. Big Hugs...! (τΏ~)

Went to 415 Main St today. Its a bar. Correct address?
z06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 03:56 PM   #129
mariowink OP
Comfort Rider

LDComfort at Bike Week

Quote:
Originally Posted by z06 View Post
Went to 415 Main St today. Its a bar. Correct address?
Yes it is the correct address. All the venders were in the lot next to the bar. I was third vender down. Trouble is, no people went three booths down and stayed on the main drag through town. The music was VERY loud so this was the wrong location for me. There was no way to talk to my customers and explain the difference between what I make and the cheapie stuff from the cheapie stores. It was a long trip for the experience. Still, we headed up to Jacksonville for the Iron Butt Association event going on at the same time. It was good to hang with friends and customers that know me. I spent some time on the return trip at the fabric mills and traded some data from 14 years of making the LDComfort brand undergarments. I am going to change nothing as we still use the finest fabric made. Thanks for coming out to see me. Soooo sorry I missed you. Mario
Old 05-10-2013, 05:17 PM   #130
mariowink OP
Comfort Rider

LDComfort has socks.

An update on some product. LDComfort now has DryMax socks. The principle behind the socks is that they keep your feet dry and avoid moisture damage often association with wearing heavy boots in high temperatures. Go to the LDComfort site and click on the socks link. Watch the video of how the socks stay dry on the inside. This is the same principle used in the LDComfort fabric and works better than simple "wicking" properties. Since 1972 I have been wearing socks inside work boots and I was seldom happy with what I had. Now...I wear the DryMax socks every day and these are the best socks I have found in over 40 years of trying to find "the answer" to the sock issue. They are with me for every motorcycle ride I do. Going to head out on an Iron Butt Association Bun Burner Gold in a few days and these socks will help me achieve the 1,500 miles in about 22 hours. Here is a link to see the video and more information. http://www.ldcomfort.com/drymaxsock.htm
Old 07-23-2013, 11:58 AM   #131
PJveetwin
LD-Ordie

Oddometer: 370
The best gear

Hey Mario,

I had the pleasure of meeting you at the recent MOA rally in Salem and purchased a pair of your shorts, long sleeve shirt and socks. I live in the upper Mojave desert and often ride in extreme heat. For my ride home, your gear performed as advertised and I'm very happy with my purchase. Now I'm ready to upgrade my wife's base layers with LD Comfort and was wondering if you are still offering an ADV discount? And what is the code?

Thanks again for offering a great product!

Jim

Member of "Team Pterodactyl"
Combat Touring!!

05-FJR 1300
05-650 Dakar
03-1150 GS Sport
70-FLH Shovelhead
50-FL Panhead
76- Bultaco 370 Pursang
98-Yamaha TW200
84-Yamaha TT-600
56-650 Triumph T-120, needs work......
1964 Land Rover Series IIA Gotta have at least one car
PJveetwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 06:11 PM   #132
Alleycatdad
Unbunch yer panties!

Oddometer: 1,428
Hey Mario,

I wanna try your socks, but I'm right at the split between sizes. Having owned far too many "too big" socks, I really don't want to spend big bucks on a pair that's not going to work in my fairly tight boots.

I wear a size 42 Moto boot and an 8.5 shoe. Recommendations?

Thanks!

Steve
Bad decisions make good stories.
Alleycatdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 08:26 PM   #133
twinrider
pass the catnip

Oddometer: 9,241
Mario, regarding Drymax Work Crew socks: At size 8 to 8.5 depending on the shoe, I'm borderline between medium and large and don't like a tight sock. Which do you recommend and when do you expect to get more large size Drymax Work Crew socks in stock?

Also, do you ship any other way besides USPS priority? The cost from WA to FL was a bit more than expected.

Thanks.
twinrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 08:28 PM   #134
soph9
Bike Addict

Oddometer: 2,303
I love the dry max socks! Wearing them right now on our short 3 night trip!
soph9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 12:31 AM   #135
twinrider
pass the catnip

Oddometer: 9,241
Anyone know if Mario's still around? No response to my earlier question here or a PM I sent several days ago....
twinrider is offline   Reply With Quote