ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Northeast - Greater Flugistan and home of the carpet baggers.
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-29-2013, 03:22 PM   #8911
PC-Rider
venturer
 
PC-Rider's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: Souff Jersee
Oddometer: 4,518




Unfortunately this is not to Far and Away from the previous Tag.

__________________
PC + TT

My Thread of Where I've Been: "PC's Adventures in PIctures"
PC-Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 05:06 PM   #8912
SnoDrtRider
Got Snow?
 
SnoDrtRider's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2006
Location: South Jersey... Close to the Pines
Oddometer: 2,311
Nice clue Steve
__________________
Wayne 2005 BMW F650GS... 1984 HD FXRS
Gone but not forgotten...
'80 Montesa Cota 200, '03 DRZ 400s,
'80 Suzuki GS850G, '74 Honda MT250 Enduro
'71 Kawasaki 100,1971 Honda SL70, Sears Mini Bike
SnoDrtRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 01:09 PM   #8913
PC-Rider
venturer
 
PC-Rider's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: Souff Jersee
Oddometer: 4,518
Quote:
Originally Posted by snodrtrider View Post
nice clue steve
__________________
PC + TT

My Thread of Where I've Been: "PC's Adventures in PIctures"
PC-Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 04:36 PM   #8914
sallydog OP
no more Green KLR
 
sallydog's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2007
Location: exit 98 NJ
Oddometer: 5,340
tag o rama stickers are in. pm me your address and i will send you the appropriate sticker. sorry doc, no 300... guess you will have to stack the 100's




pine barren tags dont count. just the list
__________________
Its not who dies with the most toys.. Its who wears out the most toys
Just dip me in beer and toss me in the drunk chicks.
if you havent grown up by age 50 you dont have to
Heaven's the place where all the dogs you've ever loved come to greet you
sallydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 05:03 PM   #8915
sallydog OP
no more Green KLR
 
sallydog's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2007
Location: exit 98 NJ
Oddometer: 5,340
rode right past it 2 hours ago while picking up stickers in tabernacle. would have been my 100th tag
__________________
Its not who dies with the most toys.. Its who wears out the most toys
Just dip me in beer and toss me in the drunk chicks.
if you havent grown up by age 50 you dont have to
Heaven's the place where all the dogs you've ever loved come to greet you
sallydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 05:17 PM   #8916
WSikorski
Beastly Adventurer
 
WSikorski's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Location: Mount Laurel, NJ
Oddometer: 2,497
I have no Idea how many tags I have.

Edit: 10 short of a hundred. Guess I better get cracking.
__________________
2010 Kawasaki Concours 14 ABS
Wayne aka "CigarSki"
error id:1Øt
WSikorski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 05:21 PM   #8917
SnoDrtRider
Got Snow?
 
SnoDrtRider's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2006
Location: South Jersey... Close to the Pines
Oddometer: 2,311
What "list" are you using Chris?
__________________
Wayne 2005 BMW F650GS... 1984 HD FXRS
Gone but not forgotten...
'80 Montesa Cota 200, '03 DRZ 400s,
'80 Suzuki GS850G, '74 Honda MT250 Enduro
'71 Kawasaki 100,1971 Honda SL70, Sears Mini Bike
SnoDrtRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 05:40 PM   #8918
sallydog OP
no more Green KLR
 
sallydog's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2007
Location: exit 98 NJ
Oddometer: 5,340
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoDrtRider View Post
What "list" are you using Chris?
steves nj tag list
__________________
Its not who dies with the most toys.. Its who wears out the most toys
Just dip me in beer and toss me in the drunk chicks.
if you havent grown up by age 50 you dont have to
Heaven's the place where all the dogs you've ever loved come to greet you
sallydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 06:00 PM   #8919
SnoDrtRider
Got Snow?
 
SnoDrtRider's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2006
Location: South Jersey... Close to the Pines
Oddometer: 2,311
Quote:
Originally Posted by sallydog View Post
steves nj tag list
Got tags, dropped tags or a combo of both?
__________________
Wayne 2005 BMW F650GS... 1984 HD FXRS
Gone but not forgotten...
'80 Montesa Cota 200, '03 DRZ 400s,
'80 Suzuki GS850G, '74 Honda MT250 Enduro
'71 Kawasaki 100,1971 Honda SL70, Sears Mini Bike
SnoDrtRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 07:40 PM   #8920
jimmr
Beastly Adventurer
 
jimmr's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2010
Location: NJ
Oddometer: 1,224
Quote:
Originally Posted by sallydog View Post
steves nj tag list
Using the 'TAGGED BY' column, and including both GSTOR and SJTOR:
320 docgonzo
223 PC-Rider
204 RedPower
121 stbob
108 RUGGER64
97 sallydog
90 WSikorski
76 knollinger
75 jimmr
70 wpbarlow
67 vtwinp
64 > 1 BAD HABIT
61 Jezza
52 93-610
50 DockingPilot
48 wmako
47 Bikehigh
46 SnoDrtRider
34 rkevin
34 BmwRudy
30 sidecar79
28 kniewiderstand
28 cyclejohn
28 lulo
28 71olds
28 DougZ73
26 scootertooter
25 Schickmeister
25 KL_ARRR
24 Buzzbomber
22 Matchbox
22 fyrfytr
21 Whiskey Tango
21 LandMarker
20 BinDerSmokDat
20 haystack
20 Yellow Iron
20 Ironrdr
19 usp45
18 GutterTrash
18 rpeterk
17 FIDOLLAZ
16 enormiss
16 STBNE
16 510ebl
16 scareraven
15 Hofbrau
14 NJ-Bill
13 outlier8
12 Stillwater Scott
12 thegirrl10
12 rags_splat
10 Bricon
10 urbanXcountry
10 Jccc
10 johnpitts01
10 lifeisg00d
9 amadvikingjr
9 smithy1
9 MX174K
9 jts5032
9 uxc
9 kjclark7
8 06wrx
8 NJjeff
8 RacerXS
8 hitmanlol
8 WPurn
8 La Machine
8 Ron_Ces
7 adjusterman
7 71455olds
7 DeerSlalom
7 MoBill
7 thisflatearth
7 Y2GREY
6 lousot
6 Beansmoke
6 O.C.F.RIDER
6 jessehere
6 Pumpkinhead
6 Koolaid
6 NJ650
5 millsan1
5 pashlit
5 Johnny X
5 chairguy
5 Quint Eastwood
4 GillT
4 gc8andy
4 auto
4 The Gent
4 cornell supreme
4 thetoecutter
4 Madurbu
4 junker
4 wbdave
3 Mike NJ
3 lousot69
3 GSJane
3 Harry Slim
3 hellfire76
3 shekmark
3 Dieselpwr
3 concaru
3 KiwiMtnClmbr
2 NJBLACKBEAR
2 2speed
2 m(a)ce
2 BX DS
2 dfeckel
2 MikeM1968
2 nfanslau
2 RV8Pilot
2 ryanhettenbach
2 giogolf
2 Misterbogi
2 Babs263
2 BanOne
2 2Wheels4Life
2 JuanM
2 MYW
2 Kevinhooa
2 cplus
2 BARANSKY76
2 Blastoff610
2 BrianM
2 Dirtmongrel
1 CaseyB
1 EddiePA
1 ErricZ
1 dbye
1 alexp206
1 MCGMB
1 deerslayR
1 CoolerKing
1 mugzy:)
1 DeadGuy
1 njd
1 one bad driver
1 Sunny B
1 Sallydog
1 r6roadracer
1 Vizag
1 rexbro
1 rgb2cmyk
1 Headcheckman
1 rodclement
1 JPhinx
1 hellfire
1 JRusso96
1 John650
1 jerseywhitetails
1 chruisser
1 Rafiki
1 sloburban
1 jfslater98
1 smoothrider215
1 sonofernest
1 KAdriver
1 strifef7
1 tankhead
1 Mongrel
1 thejosh
1 BillyVan
1 RainMaker
1 DirtRoadDave
1 Sower
1 Ace420
1 Audi
1 Lake Effect
1 woodsrider62
jimmr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 11:04 AM   #8921
WSikorski
Beastly Adventurer
 
WSikorski's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Location: Mount Laurel, NJ
Oddometer: 2,497
Gotz!



Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk 2
__________________
2010 Kawasaki Concours 14 ABS
Wayne aka "CigarSki"
error id:1Øt
WSikorski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 11:08 AM   #8922
STBNE
Yamaha ADVenturer
 
STBNE's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: Southern Comfort
Oddometer: 5,868
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmr View Post
Using the 'TAGGED BY' column, and including both GSTOR and SJTOR:
320 docgonzo
223 PC-Rider
204 RedPower
121 stbob
108 RUGGER64
97 sallydog
90 WSikorski
76 knollinger
75 jimmr
70 wpbarlow
67 vtwinp
64 > 1 BAD HABIT
61 Jezza
52 93-610
50 DockingPilot
48 wmako
47 Bikehigh
46 SnoDrtRider
34 rkevin
34 BmwRudy
30 sidecar79
28 kniewiderstand
28 cyclejohn
28 lulo
28 71olds
28 DougZ73
26 scootertooter
25 Schickmeister
25 KL_ARRR
24 Buzzbomber
22 Matchbox
22 fyrfytr
21 Whiskey Tango
21 LandMarker
20 BinDerSmokDat
20 haystack
20 Yellow Iron
20 Ironrdr
19 usp45
18 GutterTrash
18 rpeterk
17 FIDOLLAZ
16 enormiss
16 STBNE
16 510ebl
16 scareraven
15 Hofbrau
14 NJ-Bill
13 outlier8
12 Stillwater Scott
12 thegirrl10
12 rags_splat
10 Bricon
10 urbanXcountry
10 Jccc
10 johnpitts01
10 lifeisg00d
9 amadvikingjr
9 smithy1
9 MX174K
9 jts5032
9 uxc
9 kjclark7
8 06wrx
8 NJjeff
8 RacerXS
8 hitmanlol
8 WPurn
8 La Machine
8 Ron_Ces
7 adjusterman
7 71455olds
7 DeerSlalom
7 MoBill
7 thisflatearth
7 Y2GREY
6 lousot
6 Beansmoke
6 O.C.F.RIDER
6 jessehere
6 Pumpkinhead
6 Koolaid
6 NJ650
5 millsan1
5 pashlit
5 Johnny X
5 chairguy
5 Quint Eastwood
4 GillT
4 gc8andy
4 auto
4 The Gent
4 cornell supreme
4 thetoecutter
4 Madurbu
4 junker
4 wbdave
3 Mike NJ
3 lousot69
3 GSJane
3 Harry Slim
3 hellfire76
3 shekmark
3 Dieselpwr
3 concaru
3 KiwiMtnClmbr
2 NJBLACKBEAR
2 2speed
2 m(a)ce
2 BX DS
2 dfeckel
2 MikeM1968
2 nfanslau
2 RV8Pilot
2 ryanhettenbach
2 giogolf
2 Misterbogi
2 Babs263
2 BanOne
2 2Wheels4Life
2 JuanM
2 MYW
2 Kevinhooa
2 cplus
2 BARANSKY76
2 Blastoff610
2 BrianM
2 Dirtmongrel
1 CaseyB
1 EddiePA
1 ErricZ
1 dbye
1 alexp206
1 MCGMB
1 deerslayR
1 CoolerKing
1 mugzy:)
1 DeadGuy
1 njd
1 one bad driver
1 Sunny B
1 Sallydog
1 r6roadracer
1 Vizag
1 rexbro
1 rgb2cmyk
1 Headcheckman
1 rodclement
1 JPhinx
1 hellfire
1 JRusso96
1 John650
1 jerseywhitetails
1 chruisser
1 Rafiki
1 sloburban
1 jfslater98
1 smoothrider215
1 sonofernest
1 KAdriver
1 strifef7
1 tankhead
1 Mongrel
1 thejosh
1 BillyVan
1 RainMaker
1 DirtRoadDave
1 Sower
1 Ace420
1 Audi
1 Lake Effect
1 woodsrider62
nice to see the totals...my 16 tags were all in '09 so based on that I would be around 64 tags today if i were still in NJ...I'm at 120 tags in the TriTOR game down here over the past 3+ yrs...
__________________
1979 Yamaha XS1100F "Swampthing"
Go Your Own Way
"Never too Far...Never too cold...Never too wet..." Moonshine Lunch Run Mantra... RIP Terry Hammond
STBNE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 12:21 PM   #8923
PC-Rider
venturer
 
PC-Rider's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: Souff Jersee
Oddometer: 4,518
Quote:
Originally Posted by WSikorski View Post
Gotz!



Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk 2
That's the place.

Far and Away Alpaca Farm, Tabernacle.

Trying to round up your numbers ?
__________________
PC + TT

My Thread of Where I've Been: "PC's Adventures in PIctures"
PC-Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 12:25 PM   #8924
WSikorski
Beastly Adventurer
 
WSikorski's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Location: Mount Laurel, NJ
Oddometer: 2,497
Quote:
Originally Posted by PC-Rider View Post
That's the place.

Far and Away Alpaca Farm, Tabernacle.

Trying to round up your numbers ?
Why, yes...yes I am.
__________________
2010 Kawasaki Concours 14 ABS
Wayne aka "CigarSki"
error id:1Øt
WSikorski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 12:33 PM   #8925
WSikorski
Beastly Adventurer
 
WSikorski's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Location: Mount Laurel, NJ
Oddometer: 2,497
New Tag

NEW TAG!

__________________
2010 Kawasaki Concours 14 ABS
Wayne aka "CigarSki"
error id:1Øt
WSikorski is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 07:15 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014