ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Europe
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-19-2013, 09:15 AM   #1
tms OP
Adventurer
 
Joined: Aug 2008
Location: Southern Ontario
Oddometer: 29
KTM, Yamaha dealer in/near London

Travelling to London with the family from Canada in August and I would like to check out some bikes that we don't have here.
If anyone could recommend a KTM and Yamaha dealer that is close to the west end of London I'd appreciate it.

Terry
tms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 06:25 AM   #2
Fast_Boy_Slim
Don't call me Wighty
 
Fast_Boy_Slim's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2006
Location: Isle of Wight, England
Oddometer: 3,046
Quote:
Originally Posted by tms View Post
Travelling to London with the family from Canada in August and I would like to check out some bikes that we don't have here.
If anyone could recommend a KTM and Yamaha dealer that is close to the west end of London I'd appreciate it.

Terry
West end as in theatre land or west end near heathrow?

There is Metropolis motorcycles on Albert Embankment right in the middle and Daytona out in Ruislip out to the west.

The only KTM dealer inside the M25 is
In Moto
187 St. James'S Road
CR0 2BZ Croydon, Surrey

they are sports bike ONLY .
__________________
Go Jane Go

Quote:
Treat your throttle and brakes like a pair of b**bies! You go grabbing them hard and you're going to get slapped. You want to massage them nice and smooth. That way the bike will kiss you. Chris Carr
Fast_Boy_Slim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 06:55 PM   #3
tms OP
Adventurer
 
Joined: Aug 2008
Location: Southern Ontario
Oddometer: 29
West end as in right near Hyde park.
I wanted to get a look at a 1190 Adventure and a 660 Tenere.
Thanks for the info.
tms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 10:59 PM   #4
Wreford Miles
I Love Rhubarb
 
Wreford Miles's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2007
Location: StAlbans
Oddometer: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by tms View Post
West end as in right near Hyde park.
I wanted to get a look at a 1190 Adventure and a 660 Tenere.
Thanks for the info.
This place may meet all your KTM needs http://www.thektmcentre.co.uk/about.html


I don't know this place but its in the same town http://www.mooresmotorcycles.co.uk/yamaha-aboutus.aspx
Wreford Miles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 04:14 AM   #5
Tome
Gnarly Adventurer
 
Tome's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2008
Location: London, UK
Oddometer: 319
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wreford Miles View Post
This place may meet all your KTM needs http://www.thektmcentre.co.uk/about.html


I don't know this place but its in the same town http://www.mooresmotorcycles.co.uk/yamaha-aboutus.aspx
I'd also recommend The KTM Centre if you can get there, the shop and service surpasses anything I've seen at any other KTM dealer recently.
Unfortunately Yamaha dealers don't tend to stand out so much in my experience but most dealerships will have a good range of bikes and are more plentiful in London.
Tome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 02:39 PM   #6
NKL
Adventurer
 
Joined: Oct 2011
Location: Kent, England
Oddometer: 99
In Moto are not sport bike only, last time I was there they had several Adventures.
NKL is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 06:59 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014