User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-01-2013, 04:13 PM   #1
Mr_Snips OP
Husky BRAAAAAAAAP!

Oddometer: 352
Longing to Ride

I hate KTM...I really really hate them. I'm on more drugs right now than most dealers have seen just to be able to walk. I've had needles plugged into a light socket shoved in my back. Im in extreme pain daily all because a ktm. So what did i do? I bought my 990.

Now i sit here on bed rest trying to figure out how i can convince the S/O that i'm going riding sunday whether she likes it or not. My doctor does not condone this message.

Here she is pretty much how i picked her up. 2011 990 r with super plush goodies scotts damper and some other fun stuff like wings exhaust.

Here is a picture where the only bigger bikes than me were some super teneres...we were still waiting for them to get there at this point...as soon as we hit pavement they were GONE...never to be seen again.

Now these next two are simple pictures of myself and my fiance before she found out that we have a little girl on the way. She has been my best bud on the bike for awhile and loves riding. As soon as our little one is born she is getting her licence (shes ridden quads and dirt bikes) and her dad is delivering on a very old deal he made with her to give her his old KLR (he is having a leg amputated and having a custom harley 3 wheeler made!)

Now all these pictures are post after my accident i had september 15th of last year. I was at a race in the desert and had a little off. Now this little off i sorta folded myself in half causing me to basically destroy my lower back. As always my wonderful wife to be was there to swoop me up and haul my butt to the hospital while i whined and moaned like a little girl. So much thanks goes out to the team i was riding for as well, HBMC, they completely packed up my whole campsite for me and my bikes and gear and then sent a runner to the hospital to make sure i was okay (i came back the next day to hang out with everyone anyways just with many more drugs).

So yesterday i had a procedure that is supposed to help with the pain for the next 9-15 months where they basically stick long hollow needles in my back to burn the nerves from my spinal colum. Here is a winner of a pic of one of the xrays it shoes 3 of the 4 (4.5 in needles) in the right side of my back. I had 4 more on the left as well. So now i'm pretty much stuck on the couch for awhile.

Lucky for me my husky (nikki) is trying to keep me entertained...she got in but has NO idea how to get out.
Mr_Snips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 05:36 PM   #2
BigNastybrp
Big Nasty

Oddometer: 645
I have been there don't rush it you will have time to ride. your back will take time to heal slow I know.
I was bed ridden for 5 months and had to learn how to walk all over again I was riding with crutches. I was rushing it I could not walk but riding came right back. it feels so good but can set you way back as well.
hope you heal up fast. B
BigNastybrp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 06:07 PM   #3
Mr_Snips OP
Husky BRAAAAAAAAP!

Oddometer: 352
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigNastybrp View Post
I have been there don't rush it you will have time to ride. your back will take time to heal slow I know.
I was bed ridden for 5 months and had to learn how to walk all over again I was riding with crutches. I was rushing it I could not walk but riding came right back. it feels so good but can set you way back as well.
hope you heal up fast. B
yeah i've been riding a bit...but just had this procedure
Mr_Snips is offline   Reply With Quote