Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Europe
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-16-2013, 12:59 PM   #1
troy safari carpente OP
Team f5ool

Oddometer: 18,029
Pissed Thieving b山t尸ds are in Sweden (again!)

My good friends and associates at KEVA Motor AB (one of Sweden's premier Husaberg, Gas Gas and Kawasaki dealerships) in the southern province of Sk幩e were the victims of a planned robbery on monday night/early tuesday morning to the 16th of April.

The robbery occurred the day after a Husaberg demo ride day put on at the dealership, and the fact that they got away with SIX immaculate condition bikes, seems that these were organised criminals... not just a random theft.

The stolen motorcycles are as follows:

1 x Husaberg FE 250 - 2013, VBKHAA40XDM199622 brand new - one test ride old.
1 x Husaberg FE 450 -2013, VBKHAA404DM328941 brand new - one test ride old.
1 x Husaberg FE 501 -2013, VBKHAA408DM486764 brand new - one test ride old.

1 x Husaberg FE 450 -2010, personalized decals Hans Hj酺ner on numberplates.
1 x Kawasaki KX250F -2010, # 59 on numberplates, 鐬lins front fork and rear shock, rekluse clutch, yoshimura exhaust and silencer system.
1 x GasGas EC300F -2013, personalized decals Kent Turesson on numberplates. Rekluse clutch cover.

If anyone has any information as to the wherabouts or destination of these stolen motorcycle, I would personally appreciate it greatly if you were to contact me. I for one am tired of hearing about these kind of thefts... I know there are many of us who have been victim of this type of thing (I have had two bikes stolen in the course of the last 18 months), but the thing that REALLY steams me about this type of thing, is NOT just the THIEVES... but the fact that someone BUYS these stolen bikes (presumeably) and I find it hard to comprehend that these motorcycles just dissappear off the face of the earth, or are sold on to "unwitting" purchasers... These are not just "scrapper bikes", they are prime condition enduro and MX racing machines... SOMEONE must know that the things are "hot" (stolen)... no?

By now the six motorcycles in question are most likely out of the country (Sweden) and on their way to some other European destination. Now, I'm not casting any aspersions as to where or who the most likely region that they are headed is, but I would encourage the wider Euro ADVRider community to keep their heads up - not only for these bikes stolen from KEVA Motor - but for any "suspicious" (too good to be true/fell off the back of a truck) type of used motorcycle deals that you may become aware of in the near future.

Any tips on the bikes listed above, you can PM me or contact on my cell phone; + 46 (sweden) (0)768 65 3937.

I know that Charlie and Kent at KEVA Motor AB would be appreciative for any help/information.

regards,

Troy.

If one of my (euro forum) moderator collegues would be so kind as to "sticky" this thread (just for a few days) it would be greatly appreciated. I know that bike theft and bike theft threads is a bit of a pain/sore point... but SIX stolen motorcycles represents a big loss for a small family business run by enduro enthusiasts FOR enduro enthusiasts, and I for one would like to see some of the scum that steal other honest hard working peoples property caught for a change.

Thanks in advance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenjen
"It's like deja vu all over again."

Quote:
Originally posted by PBee
"...the Barstid never gives you anything for your Sig line, it's always too long........."

troy safari carpente screwed with this post 04-16-2013 at 01:11 PM
troy safari carpente is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 09:59 AM   #2
troy safari carpente OP
Team f5ool

Over a week has passed now... no sign and not a word/hint of information of who or where these bikes have gotten to...

Quote:

Quote:
"...the Barstid never gives you anything for your Sig line, it's always too long........."
Old 05-09-2013, 12:37 PM   #3
troy safari carpente OP
Team f5ool

Eh? gone...

Over three weeks have passed now... no sign, not a word... they're gone (forever probably)... or at least once (if ever) recovered they'd hardly be the new/or complete race bikes that they were.

Almost certain they've been parted out/dismantled and/or shipped elsewhere by now.

Sux

Thanks for the help with the sticky mods, dunno if it serves much purpose now any further (other than a reminder for us all to maintain onward vigilance perhaps) and it's a shame that nobody has heard anything about these missing bikes...

As for the theives... well they say that karma is a bitch... well I hope she is, and I hope she wears big steel capped boots to kick the m川her f&ckers in the balls good and proper when it comes their turn to have an encounter with her.

Quote:

Quote:
Old 08-03-2013, 03:01 AM   #4
gammaemme
Adventurer

Oddometer: 73
that's always bad news, but don't underestimate thieve's stupidity. a dealer here got his racing bicycles prototypes stolen and he found 'em online on a polish site as "local production" items.

then the police told him they couldn't do sh*t but that's another thing.

best of luck to everybody
gammaemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 10:22 AM   #5
Komar
Adventurer

Oddometer: 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by gammaemme View Post
that's always bad news, but don't underestimate thieve's stupidity. a dealer here got his racing bicycles prototypes stolen and he found 'em online on a polish site as "local production" items.

then the police told him they couldn't do sh*t but that's another thing.

best of luck to everybody
Can you paste this polish www site address?
Komar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 06:55 AM   #6
stickysidedown
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 648
The Polish equivalent of Swedens Blocket is www.allegro.pl

I heard this week that a Ducati Panigale stolen in London was found in Latvia 24hrs later thanks to a bikesure GPS tracker, so its good to know that some organised criminals do get caught!

And on that note the people who steal bikes like that are professionals, and a small group are responsible for a massive amount of financial loss and good faith in humanity.

Poland is a beautiful country with many wonderful kind and considerate people, I would feel at least as safe leaving my bike in many Polish cities than UK, Nordic or Western European ones.
stickysidedown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2014, 09:18 AM   #7
GiorgioXT
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,355
Could only offer my solidarity.

But this is going to be a big issue EVERYWHERE.
We had similar thieves problems here in Italy particularly in occasion of Enduro and MX Races , and also track days for sport bikes are targeted from those are evidently WELL ORGANIZED BAND OF THIEVES WITH KNOWLEDGE OF INTERNET AND MARKET WHERE TO RESELL BIKES AND/OR PARTS

French friends tell me that there the situation is the same.

So, at least for ADVrider meetings, better to share informations only through PMs and to people clearly identified.
DRZ400 S '03 XT600 '90 XT550 '82 XT500 '81 - giorgioxt@email.it - www.polverosi.org - EchM#645
"se sei incerto tieni APERTO !
GiorgioXT is offline   Reply With Quote