Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-25-2013, 02:12 PM   #1
Evil-Lucian OP
Adventurer

Oddometer: 35
One Last Euro Ride. (I think)

This trip starts with the selling of my Triumph. My first bike, a 2005 triumph Speedmaster, blue and black. She was a good bike, but it was time to let go.
I got up on Friday and rode her to Wiesbaden to sell to an Army dude. It was good to say goodbye to her with a proper ride. I took off, up over the Hunsruck by Hahn airport and out to Wiesbaden. I waited around for a few, BSing with folks about bikes, then we took care of the particulars and I took off. I was sad to see her go, she was a good bike. I didn't want to trouble the dude I sold her to and I didn't have any friends who were in the give me a ride mood, so I took the train back home. I hiked off the Army post, I talked with a german girl at the bus stop and I took the bus to the Hauptbahnhof. The train went through the middle Rhein Valley which is a beautiful train ride. After a switch in Koblenz I was on a train in the Mosel valley. The only better way to see each is on a bike!

[IMG][/IMG]

Evil-Lucian screwed with this post 09-03-2013 at 01:28 AM
Evil-Lucian is offline   Reply With Quote