ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Northeast - Greater Flugistan and home of the carpet baggers.
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-02-2013, 06:48 AM   #946
docgonzo
Old Gadfly
 
docgonzo's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2002
Location: within 20 miles of the Center of the Universe
Oddometer: 13,037
The New List!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wpbarlow View Post
Looks good to me
Thank goodness! I had forgotten the glove on the mirror on my breakfast and bike shot:



The New list for Labor Day:

7 of your favorite places to "Ride to Eat". You don't necessarily have to eat at each place. The file protection device is a can of redbull on the seat. If you don't like redbull, you shouldn't be tagging!
__________________
later, *
docgonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 12:23 PM   #947
wpbarlow OP
Beastly Adventurer
 
Joined: Jun 2003
Location: Central NJ
Oddometer: 10,144
Quote:
Originally Posted by docgonzo View Post
...The New list for Labor Day:

7 of your favorite places to "Ride to Eat". You don't necessarily have to eat at each place. The file protection device is a can of redbull on the seat. If you don't like redbull, you shouldn't be tagging!
I probably could have legitimately done this tag in 20 minutes along a 6 mile section of Rt. 22 , but it was a real nice riding day.

So starting where I had brunch





















wpbarlow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 01:46 PM   #948
docgonzo
Old Gadfly
 
docgonzo's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2002
Location: within 20 miles of the Center of the Universe
Oddometer: 13,037
Quote:
Originally Posted by wpbarlow View Post
I probably could have legitimately done this tag in 20 minutes along a 6 mile section of Rt. 22 , but it was a real nice riding day.

So starting where I had brunch...snip....
Looks like you had a great ride, hitting some of our favorite ride-to-eat places! Nice!

Only problem is that I can't tell if that's a redbull can or not!
__________________
later, *

docgonzo screwed with this post 09-04-2013 at 01:55 PM
docgonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 02:05 PM   #949
wpbarlow OP
Beastly Adventurer
 
Joined: Jun 2003
Location: Central NJ
Oddometer: 10,144
Quote:
Originally Posted by docgonzo View Post
Looks like you had a great ride, hitting some of our favorite ride-to-eat places! Nice!
Only problem is that I can't tell if that's a redbull can or not!
Must be lens compression.
wpbarlow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 03:39 PM   #950
wpbarlow OP
Beastly Adventurer
 
Joined: Jun 2003
Location: Central NJ
Oddometer: 10,144
The Next 7

For September Holidays:

A building taller than 9 stories (9/3 Skyscraper Day)
A town library or non-national bookstore (9/6 Read a Book Day)
A non chain ice-cream joint (9/12 Chocolate Milk Shake Day)
A non chain bakery (9/14 National Cream-Filled Donut Day)
A rock obviously heavier than you (9/16 Collect Rocks Day)
A town hall or municipal building (9/17 Citizenship Day & Constitution Day)
Something "piratey" (9/19 International Talk Like A Pirate Day)

Three of the above must be from another state than the one where you live.

Anti file is a glove on the seat.
wpbarlow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 11:27 AM   #951
iamchris
Adventurer
 
Joined: Mar 2013
Location: Rochester, NY
Oddometer: 62
Hey guys, sorry I'm a retard. :( Completely forgot to post up a list, and haven't been back on the forum since posting mine. Double facepalm for forgetting the ugly truck...

Glad to see the thread moved on without me and everyone's out there riding and snapping pics!
iamchris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 02:54 PM   #952
wpbarlow OP
Beastly Adventurer
 
Joined: Jun 2003
Location: Central NJ
Oddometer: 10,144
While everyone's pining to do some taggin', maybe it's time to bump this so we can move along into October.

Even Doc should be able to find these without GPS coordinates.

Well, some of them anyway


Quote:
Originally Posted by wpbarlow View Post
For September Holidays:

A building taller than 9 stories (9/3 Skyscraper Day)
A town library or non-national bookstore (9/6 Read a Book Day)
A non chain ice-cream joint (9/12 Chocolate Milk Shake Day)
A non chain bakery (9/14 National Cream-Filled Donut Day)
A rock obviously heavier than you (9/16 Collect Rocks Day)
A town hall or municipal building (9/17 Citizenship Day & Constitution Day)
Something "piratey" (9/19 International Talk Like A Pirate Day)

Three of the above must be from another state than the one where you live.

Anti file is a glove on the seat.
wpbarlow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 04:13 PM   #953
RC Pilot
Shut up and fly!
 
RC Pilot's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: The garage
Oddometer: 5,429
Been tagging, just can't get into this list or having to use an FPI.
__________________
Yea, whatever.
RC Pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 05:17 AM   #954
RC Pilot
Shut up and fly!
 
RC Pilot's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: The garage
Oddometer: 5,429
SO, does teh September list stay or will there be something new for November / the tail end of October?
__________________
Yea, whatever.
RC Pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 06:10 AM   #955
wpbarlow OP
Beastly Adventurer
 
Joined: Jun 2003
Location: Central NJ
Oddometer: 10,144
They're all reasonable, so they can stay as is.
wpbarlow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 06:21 AM   #956
Bikehigh
Not Dead Yet
 
Bikehigh's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2010
Location: Living in a van down by the Schuylkill River
Oddometer: 3,764
I'll see what I can do to move this along over the weekend.
Bikehigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 07:43 AM   #957
RC Pilot
Shut up and fly!
 
RC Pilot's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: The garage
Oddometer: 5,429
Quote:
Originally Posted by wpbarlow View Post
They're all reasonable, so they can stay as is.
cool
__________________
Yea, whatever.
RC Pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 08:24 AM   #958
KAdriver
adventures on asphalt
 
KAdriver's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2005
Location: Eastern PA
Oddometer: 796



sent from my dumb fone.....
__________________
GARY NIXON | “SO– WHICH ONE OF YOU SORRY S.O.B.’S IS COMING IN SECOND?”

KAdriver screwed with this post 10-26-2013 at 09:56 AM
KAdriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 08:26 AM   #959
KAdriver
adventures on asphalt
 
KAdriver's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2005
Location: Eastern PA
Oddometer: 796
The above 7 are:

#1 Tall building more than 9 stories: Dept of Labor & Workforce Development, Trenton Nj
#2 Non chain bookstore: Panoply Lambertville NJ
#3 Non chain ice cream: Owowcow Nockamixion PA
#4 A rock bigger than you: from Pine Creek, West Vincent township Chester Cty PA
#5 A town hall: Milford NJ
#6 Something piratey: Palisades HS mascot is a pirate, Nockamixon PA
#7 A non chain bakery: Tacies Cafe' & Bakery, South Coventry twp, Chester cty PA

If Mr B sez okay....
__________________
GARY NIXON | “SO– WHICH ONE OF YOU SORRY S.O.B.’S IS COMING IN SECOND?”

KAdriver screwed with this post 10-26-2013 at 10:20 AM
KAdriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 10:30 AM   #960
wpbarlow OP
Beastly Adventurer
 
Joined: Jun 2003
Location: Central NJ
Oddometer: 10,144
Looks good to me.
wpbarlow is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 09:51 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014