ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > West California, the desert southwest and whatever is left
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-30-2013, 10:24 AM   #30166
liorsmotoride
Lior's moto ride
 
liorsmotoride's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2008
Location: Corona, CA
Oddometer: 411
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddler990 View Post
Cold? it didn't get cold.

nice
__________________
www.liorsmotoride.com
Independent motorcycle Shop
Specializes In BMW and KTM motorcycles
Parts Unlimited dealer and lot more
liorsmotoride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 07:25 PM   #30167
Nowwhat
I'll Go Second...
 
Nowwhat's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2007
Location: On the Ground Laughing
Oddometer: 4,720
the road to the real snow

__________________
'14 1190R...Adventure Beast
'13 690 Quest...Rally Beast
950SE......Desert Beast
'Berg 570..Trail Beast
Nowwhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 07:26 PM   #30168
Nowwhat
I'll Go Second...
 
Nowwhat's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2007
Location: On the Ground Laughing
Oddometer: 4,720
Finish line

__________________
'14 1190R...Adventure Beast
'13 690 Quest...Rally Beast
950SE......Desert Beast
'Berg 570..Trail Beast
Nowwhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 03:46 AM   #30169
STU CAZZO
Gnarly Adventurer
 
STU CAZZO's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2007
Location: LOS ANGELES
Oddometer: 107
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowwhat View Post
Finish line

Now thats what I'm talkin bout boys!! Very nice work! Let's see a ride report!
STU CAZZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 02:25 PM   #30170
pcvance
Walk Verplank
 
pcvance's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2010
Location: Sequoia Country
Oddometer: 5,481
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowwhat View Post
Finish line

I'm impressed, how did you fit five riders on one GS?
__________________
KTM 640-E / KTM 525 EXC CENTRAL VALLEY DUAL SPORT RIDES / RIDERS Sequoia-So Cal / STEWARDS OF THE SEQUOIA / STEWARDS OF THE SIERRA NATIONAL FOREST
pcvance is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 06:01 PM   #30171
Nowwhat
I'll Go Second...
 
Nowwhat's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2007
Location: On the Ground Laughing
Oddometer: 4,720
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcvance View Post
I'm impressed, how did you fit five riders on one GS?
simple....you just have to share the heated grips

__________________
'14 1190R...Adventure Beast
'13 690 Quest...Rally Beast
950SE......Desert Beast
'Berg 570..Trail Beast
Nowwhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 06:28 PM   #30172
NSFW OP
ktm's "the tourist"
 
NSFW's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Location: Burbank CA
Oddometer: 16,239
these 2 were PPs unaware what's in there......





not one got bitten, but that rattler was upset.

see sig line for more pics.
NSFW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 08:56 AM   #30173
liorsmotoride
Lior's moto ride
 
liorsmotoride's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2008
Location: Corona, CA
Oddometer: 411
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowwhat View Post
Finish line

nice
__________________
www.liorsmotoride.com
Independent motorcycle Shop
Specializes In BMW and KTM motorcycles
Parts Unlimited dealer and lot more
liorsmotoride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 08:59 AM   #30174
liorsmotoride
Lior's moto ride
 
liorsmotoride's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2008
Location: Corona, CA
Oddometer: 411
Quote:
Originally Posted by NSFW View Post
these 2 were PPs unaware what's in there......





not one got bitten, but that rattler was upset.

see sig line for more pics.
i hate snakes how you find it he was making the rattler noise ?
__________________
www.liorsmotoride.com
Independent motorcycle Shop
Specializes In BMW and KTM motorcycles
Parts Unlimited dealer and lot more
liorsmotoride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 09:45 AM   #30175
spafxer
Beastly Adventurer
 
spafxer's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2007
Oddometer: 2,596
Quote:
Originally Posted by liorsmotoride View Post
i hate snakes how you find it he was making the rattler noise ?

I sent the video I took to your phone #..

The sound was extremely loud. We were over 10 feet away and anytime we moved he went crazy with the rattles. We thought it was a Western Diamond Back Rattler.

Sorry I can't post it here. If you want to post it... Ok by me ..
spafxer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 09:50 AM   #30176
Lonestar2112
scatology expert
 
Lonestar2112's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2007
Location: Ventura County CA
Oddometer: 6,918
Quote:
Originally Posted by spafxer View Post
I sent the video I took to your phone #..

The sound was extremely loud. We were over 10 feet away and anytime we moved he went crazy with the rattles. We thought it was a Western Diamond Back Rattler.

Sorry I can't post it here. If you want to post it... Ok by me ..
You guys missed an excellent opportunity. Rattle snake Q'd is actually very good. Season it like you would chicken or pork and just a few minutes on the grill! BAM! dinner is served!.
__________________
http://share.findmespot.com/shared/f...SKgzdmS9ir0XK3

Wypierdalaj ty chuju jebany
F*CK CANCER
Lonestar2112 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 10:54 AM   #30177
pcvance
Walk Verplank
 
pcvance's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2010
Location: Sequoia Country
Oddometer: 5,481
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar2112 View Post
You guys missed an excellent opportunity. Rattle snake Q'd is actually very good. Season it like you would chicken or pork and just a few minutes on the grill! BAM! dinner is served!.
Yeah it's good IF you are stranded in the back country with nothing else to eat.....
__________________
KTM 640-E / KTM 525 EXC CENTRAL VALLEY DUAL SPORT RIDES / RIDERS Sequoia-So Cal / STEWARDS OF THE SEQUOIA / STEWARDS OF THE SIERRA NATIONAL FOREST
pcvance is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 10:57 AM   #30178
bigtodd
Hi, wanna ride?
 
bigtodd's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2010
Location: Surf City, USA
Oddometer: 1,463
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar2112 View Post
You guys missed an excellent opportunity. Rattle snake Q'd is actually very good. Season it like you would chicken or pork and just a few minutes on the grill! BAM! dinner is served!.
Geez, you Texas guys ... it's always a BBQ no matter.

Now that you are a Californian, you need to learn to love and respect all manner of life and live in harmony with all creatures.

Peace be with you my brother
__________________
Life is an adventure that requires the correct equipment

SPOT - bigtodd - where I at now?
bigtodd.whereamiriding.com
bigtodd is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 11:01 AM   #30179
pcvance
Walk Verplank
 
pcvance's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2010
Location: Sequoia Country
Oddometer: 5,481
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtodd View Post
Geez, you Texas guys ... it's always a BBQ no matter.

Now that you are a Californian, you need to learn to love and respect all manner of life and live in harmony with all creatures.

Peace be with you my brother
what he said.
__________________
KTM 640-E / KTM 525 EXC CENTRAL VALLEY DUAL SPORT RIDES / RIDERS Sequoia-So Cal / STEWARDS OF THE SEQUOIA / STEWARDS OF THE SIERRA NATIONAL FOREST
pcvance is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 11:41 PM   #30180
Vermon
not gnarly
 
Vermon's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2009
Location: smelLA
Oddometer: 308
Awsome pic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowwhat View Post
the road to the real snow

THE REAL DEAL RIGHT THERE
The Guns of Navarone...marching on! ...brang it
Vermon is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 05:41 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014