User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-16-2013, 09:45 AM   #1
takoda paul OP
n00b

Oddometer: 2
Hello Newby? off on saturday!

Hi all, Firstly let me explain, I am a computer numpty and cannot find a hello newby page/thread, but I am going on an adventure.
On Saturday the 21st September me and my Trusty Honda will be setting off to ride Norway's Arctic highway, wild camping and avoiding Polar bears.

But first, my name is Paul, I run a biker friendly campsite in wonderful Cumbria, UK called Takoda Camping. Married to the very beautiful and understanding Maria I love nothing more than to have an adventure.
I recently created (with the help of my teenage son) a website called www.two-wheels-to.org with the intention of inspiring others to have an affordable adventure. Following my Sahara trip last year I have produced a photo diary again to inspire riders to take that first turn of their wheels on foreign soil.

So with introductions over, the Arctic highway to the top of Europe, final destination the small settlement of kirkenes on the Norway-Russian border.
As a first and as long as I can remember my sons instructions on how to use my new fangled tablet I will be keeping a blog as I travel. I cannot possibly update all of the forums that I now subcribe to but will try my best to keep in touch on www.facebook.com/paul.holroyd.94
Feel free to follow me if you have nothing better to do.

Cheers,
Paul
takoda paul is offline   Reply With Quote