User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-20-2013, 08:45 AM   #1
kristof-lars OP
Adventurer

Oddometer: 91
looking for camp work mining/oil and gas etc when i move to france

i was wondering where these jobs are in europe im moving to ventron in france shortly and would like to find a camp job something i could go do for a week or two or more depending on work cycle and make some decent money and have a week off to explore.

i have a good knowledge of machinery and worked in the construction trade for years i grew up on a farm here in canada and can pull more than my weight looking for an entry level job, i can speak broken french but my sister is a english teacher in france and is fluent in french and ill be getting never ending lessons from her so im sure ill be picking it up fairly quickly having taken it in school right up till graduation.

any suggestions? ill be willing to travel pretty much anywhere if there is some sort of travel expense available i have my h2s sour gas ticket, confined space entry, first aid aswell as alot of experience with machinery front end loaders, skid steers, tractors etc. also have a experience with concrete and homebuilding and finish carpentry.
kristof-lars is offline   Reply With Quote