Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-03-2013, 01:48 AM   #211
teizms
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,723
Quote:
Originally Posted by overgrownmoose View Post
I know I'm digging up an old thread. I'm thinking of getting my wife one of these suits for her birthday. My only hesitation is that she is a HUGE wuss when it comes to heat. I'm hoping to hear some feedback about the hot weather performance (100 Fahrenheit) from some ladies who have been wearing this thing. Preferably in dual sport use rather than just sitting in the saddle on the highway for long hours.

I know the perforated version is offered, but I am always worried about dehydration in the summer. She is not, which makes it even more dangerous for her. You also get reduced utility in the winter.

EDIT: Did anything ever come of the 2 piece women's suit? I don't see anything about it on the website and I know she would much prefer a 2 piece.
Hi,
Get in touch via email at sales@teizms.com and we can start a discussion about this :)

dehydration is something you can help control (keep reminding her) but you wont be able to "add airflow" on the go.. so I suggest the perforated option.
teizms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 08:05 AM   #212
teizms
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,723
Another perfect fit - custom Revolution suit

teizms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 08:50 AM   #213
R6Chick
H8 KARZ

Oddometer: 64
Thumb

Let me know how it performs when someone gives it the heavy rain for over an hour test. I would love to know how it performs.
"The rider who splits lanes relies on nearly mystical vision to guide her along the thin painted lines on the road...To lane split is to know both the security of a motorcycle's superior agility and the insecurity of its dangerous invisibility." Taylor and Marquez.

"I don't care if you go with Jeebus, or by yourself, or Jeebus follows in your footsteps in the sand, or whatever... just go.

"I don't care for political jokes. I have seen too many of them get elected."
R6Chick is offline   Reply With Quote