ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Central From Da Nort Woods to the Plane States
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-04-2013, 07:19 AM   #9031
Bruno T . OP
N8YQ
 
Bruno T .'s Avatar
 
Joined: May 2006
Location: Detroit area, MI
Oddometer: 1,901
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdewers View Post

o 1 "Camel-Toe Insert" - makes you look desirable even if you are NOT wearing form-fitting blue Frog-Toggs

Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Bruno T . is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 09:25 AM   #9032
fastdadio
Still gettin faster
 
fastdadio's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2009
Location: Pinckney Mi.
Oddometer: 1,996
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simple. View Post
Mike, that's a nice place you have for sale! Beautiful property!

http://nmi.craigslist.org/reo/4096917719.html

I think we could round up enough people to buy it....But after seeing what we did in Colorado, that place would be destroyed in a matter of minutes. Inside and out.

Good luck with the sale, I will pass the word out. I'd love to have a place like that.

Jon

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
Don't want to buy it. But if you FF's are intrested in talking about a group lease on this or another property, I'm intrested.
fastdadio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 10:34 AM   #9033
Gehrcke
Adventurer
 
Gehrcke's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2007
Location: Michigan
Oddometer: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdewers View Post
Matt:

I can trade you:
o 1 comet clutch (stolen from a friend who wears orange gym shorts as underwear)
o 3 bottles Sleebobitch (partially used and re-filled)
o 1 Honda Mini-trail (stolen from a friend who says he can beat me on my TTR125 with it)
o 1 "Camel-Toe Insert" - makes you look desirable even if you are NOT wearing form-fitting blue Frog-Toggs
o 1 EXTRA LARGE pair of heated grips for 3" diameter bars and body parts, with "Super-Vibrate" mode and non-slip grip
o 1 "Bro" - the brassiere for men with too much estrogen
o 1 Knife - for brothers who harass the shit out of you online

Interested?

Randy
Careful Randy, he might just take you up on that offer then you'll be stuck with it.

Bryan
Gehrcke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 03:53 PM   #9034
rdewers
Mid Life Opportunist
 
Joined: Oct 2011
Location: Bloomfield MI
Oddometer: 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gehrcke View Post
Careful Randy, he might just take you up on that offer then you'll be stuck with it.

Bryan
No biggie, all I'm using daily are the camel toe insert and the bro. But I'll wash them, I promise:)
rdewers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 04:17 PM   #9035
Simple.
I'm Special
 
Simple.'s Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2012
Location: Troy, MI
Oddometer: 601
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdewers View Post
No biggie, all I'm using daily are the camel toe insert and the bro. But I'll wash them, I promise:)
I thought the Bro could only be worn during Festivus.????

Jon

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
Simple. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 05:52 PM   #9036
Bruno T . OP
N8YQ
 
Bruno T .'s Avatar
 
Joined: May 2006
Location: Detroit area, MI
Oddometer: 1,901
Good ride yesterday guys.

We probably scared off Paul's guest with all the retardation, too bad because he clearly has good taste. Just look at those awesome white boots;



And the sweet 690 ;



Juan was in his usual riding mode, pin it to win it !



Pablo was having technical difficulties and was last seen heading into the woods with a tightly clinched ass (too late ? );



Josh was there representing the borrowed boot, kick em' if you got em', hardcore honda gang;



Paul just shakes his head at all us shortbusers;




Bruno T . is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 06:47 PM   #9037
ZJeepMI
Gnarly Adventurer
 
ZJeepMI's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2013
Location: Plymouth, MI
Oddometer: 121
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruno T . View Post
Good ride yesterday guys.

We probably scared off Paul's guest with all the retardation, too bad because he clearly has good taste. Just look at those awesome white boots;
I may have missed it earlier in this thread, but where was this? One of those hills looks familiar from my Jeep days.
__________________
1999 Suzuki DR350SE - 2013 Specialized Crux Elite - 2012 Specialized Hardrock Sport


ZJeepMI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 06:52 PM   #9038
marine_mike
Gnarly Adventurer
 
marine_mike's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2012
Location: Mount Clemens, MI
Oddometer: 313
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZJeepMI View Post
I may have missed it earlier in this thread, but where was this? One of those hills looks familiar from my Jeep days.
I agree....looks like westbranch or something like that. If it was..there would have been some train tracks not too far away.

marine_mike is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 07:25 PM   #9039
KTM640Dakar
Motorsick
 
KTM640Dakar's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2004
Location: Oxbow Lake
Oddometer: 2,053
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simple. View Post
I thought the Bro could only be worn during Festivus.????

Jon

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

The Manzeer is the official bro of Fetivus. Is it time to light the buck antler?

And then we can continue with the Airing of Grievances, Feats of Strength, the aluminum pole, Festivus dinner, Festivus miracles.

__________________
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

It is not the destination, it's the journey.
KTM640Dakar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 03:33 AM   #9040
proeasy
Gnarly Adventurer
 
Joined: Aug 2008
Location: Motown
Oddometer: 318
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruno T . View Post




Pablo was having technical difficulties and was last seen heading into the woods with a tightly clinched ass (too late ? );






If only the poor groundhog and his family new they had but minutes to live before being gassed,, probably had a heart attacks trying to dig a hole to China. How were the deep fried Portabellos?
__________________
BMW F800 GSA
Husky TE-510, 511, 630
Stumpjumper Carbon 29'r PRO
proeasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 06:59 AM   #9041
trumposorousrex
NOW WHAT?
 
trumposorousrex's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2012
Location: Detroit
Oddometer: 310
Quote:
Originally Posted by proeasy View Post
If only the poor groundhog and his family new they had but minutes to live before being gassed,, probably had a heart attacks trying to dig a hole to China. How were the deep fried Portabellos?
HAhah. They will be fine! This just looks like a generic sasquatch image. Fried portobellos 4 Cokes a burger then some woops! haha Good times. Hopefulle we didnt scare off Ricardo.
trumposorousrex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 07:01 AM   #9042
trumposorousrex
NOW WHAT?
 
trumposorousrex's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2012
Location: Detroit
Oddometer: 310
Quote:
Originally Posted by KTM640Dakar View Post
The Manzeer is the official bro of Fetivus. Is it time to light the buck antler?

And then we can continue with the Airing of Grievances, Feats of Strength, the aluminum pole, Festivus dinner, Festivus miracles.

What does any of this mean? I kind of know what a buck antler is but why would you light it?
trumposorousrex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 07:43 AM   #9043
Bruno T . OP
N8YQ
 
Bruno T .'s Avatar
 
Joined: May 2006
Location: Detroit area, MI
Oddometer: 1,901
Congratulations to our friend Joe on his awesome finish at the inaugural Baja Rallye De Motos. You da man, Joe !



Congratulations Also to Jim S's brother, John H, who also had a great finish in the rallye.Way to go, Slim !
Bruno T . is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 08:21 AM   #9044
ZJeepMI
Gnarly Adventurer
 
ZJeepMI's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2013
Location: Plymouth, MI
Oddometer: 121
Quote:
Originally Posted by marine_mike View Post
I agree....looks like westbranch or something like that. If it was..there would have been some train tracks not too far away.

I was thinking West Branch/St. Helen area as well. The hills over there are a blast to climb in a Jeep.
__________________
1999 Suzuki DR350SE - 2013 Specialized Crux Elite - 2012 Specialized Hardrock Sport


ZJeepMI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 08:23 AM   #9045
Simple.
I'm Special
 
Simple.'s Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2012
Location: Troy, MI
Oddometer: 601
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruno T . View Post
Congratulations to our friend Joe on his awesome finish at the inaugural Baja Rallye De Motos. You da man, Joe !

Congratulations Also to Jim S's brother, John H, who also had a great finish in the rallye.Way to go, Slim !
Way cool! Good job guys!

Jon

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
Simple. is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 09:02 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014