User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-17-2013, 06:00 PM   #1021
ZEmann
want to be riding

Oddometer: 616
Quote:
As far as giving them a thumbs up to avoid the confrontation goes, I'd hate to advocate that the only way to stay safe is to act like you approve these idiots taking over the streets and ignoring all traffic laws. Public encouragement is the last thing they deserve.
thank you !
ZEmann is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 06:08 PM   #1022
garandman
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 5,853
Quote:
Originally Posted by garandman View Post
Now denied.

Quote:
ALBANY—The State Police are denying a report that a relative of Alexian Lien, the driver of an SUV that became embroiled in a brawl with bikers on the West Side Highway, is a member of state law enforcement who has ordered a crackdown on other motorcyclists.

A video posted to Jalopnik shows a state trooper on the Palisades Parkway in Rockland County telling a motorcyclist that a crackdown began at the urging of Lien's “uncles is one of our bosses on our job.” It's unclear who the trooper is who made the statement.

Major Patrick Regan, commander of the State Police division that oversees the lower Hudson Valley, said that was not the case.

”There is no person of rank who has that relationship, or ordered such an enforcement action,” he said.

“The problem in defense is how far you can go without destroying from within what you are trying to defend from without.” ― Dwight D. Eisenhower
garandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 10:24 PM   #1023
GroceryRun
Adventurer

Oddometer: 71
Background and mindset of Alexian Lien

Quote:
Originally Posted by garandman View Post
His uncle is NY State Trooper Boss.
If this is true, we now know a little more of the mindset and up bringing
of Alexian Lien.
I believe your background and family have a lot to do with the way you view yourself and the way one conducts oneself.
GroceryRun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 01:53 AM   #1024
Rakthi
mopetista

Oddometer: 204
read post above you, allegation he was related to a high up police officer is denied.

Anyway, I do not see how an uncle can have influence on me ... I had 9 uncles! Oh dear, I must be really screwed as they went from sailor to CEO of a medium sized corporation.
Rakthi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 02:17 AM   #1025
Pecha72
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 3,250
Breaking the car window with your helmet, dragging the driver out, and group-beating and kicking him in front of his family, are disgusting and illegal actions no matter what went down before, and even if the guy΄s uncle was the king of Persia.

Those who did that, will do jail time, if they are caught.
Countries ridden • FIN • SWE • NOR • DK • EE • LV • LT • POL • SK • HU • RO • BG • GR • IT • AT • DE • CZ • CH • SMR • LIE • NL • BE • FR • AND • ES • GBR • LUX • SI • HR • BIH • SRB • MK • TR • IR • PAK • IND • TH • KH • LA • MY • ID • AUS • CR • USA • ZA • LS • SWZ • MZ • NA • BW • ZM • ZW
Pecha72 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 04:27 AM   #1026
Earth Rider
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,803
Quote:
Originally Posted by GroceryRun View Post
His uncle is NY State Trooper Boss.
If this is true, we now know a little more of the mindset and up bringing
of Alexian Lien.
no you don't.
Earth Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 05:12 AM   #1027
Wraith Rider
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,060
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pecha72 View Post
Breaking the car window with your helmet, dragging the driver out, and group-beating and kicking him in front of his family, are disgusting and illegal actions no matter what went down before
Nearly killing someone doesn't matter?
Old 10-18-2013, 05:46 AM   #1028
Pecha72
Beastly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraith Rider View Post
That is correct. Other people΄s crimes do not justify any of yours.

(and personally I΄m not convinved at all, that Lien has done a crime).
Countries ridden • FIN • SWE • NOR • DK • EE • LV • LT • POL • SK • HU • RO • BG • GR • IT • AT • DE • CZ • CH • SMR • LIE • NL • BE • FR • AND • ES • GBR • LUX • SI • HR • BIH • SRB • MK • TR • IR • PAK • IND • TH • KH • LA • MY • ID • AUS • CR • USA • ZA • LS • SWZ • MZ • NA • BW • ZM • ZW
Old 10-18-2013, 06:02 AM   #1029
SgtDuster
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,961
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pecha72 View Post
That is correct. Other people΄s crimes do not justify any of yours.

(and personally I΄m not convinved at all, that Lien has done a crime).
Don't waste your time with this idiot (oh no, am I calling name?!).

We all understand that if Lien had purposely aimed his SUV at a rider WHILE ROLLING after the first "altercartion" as payback or something would have been a "crime" whilst hitting (or rolling over) a member of an angry mob attacking you because he was blocking your escape route (and you had every reasons to think that you HAD to GTFOH) isn't a crime.

Really, we all understand that. Except for the same 2-3 idiots (again? Oh silly me!). It's so easy to grasp that you don't have to explain it again and again for us and it won't change a thing for those guys since they don't really want to understand.
Old 10-18-2013, 06:10 AM   #1030
Pecha72
Beastly Adventurer

Well maybe it does come as a shock to some people, that in a society, you can΄t do what the f*ck ever you like, and always get away with it. Being a hooligan in traffic, or playing a thug with other wannabe-gangsters, has risks.

Pecha72 screwed with this post 10-18-2013 at 06:18 AM
Old 10-18-2013, 10:00 AM   #1031
CRP6001
Photographer

Oddometer: 150
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraith Rider View Post
Stars Wars Sig Line???
Welcome to 21th century America.
Search your feelings, and know that you are wrong!!!
CRP6001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 10:09 AM   #1032
Offcamber
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,592
I highly doubt that the fact his Uncle is someone of Authority had anything to do with what happened that day. The reaction of LE to crack down on all motorcyclist is unfortunate but predictable. The results would have been the same uncle or no uncle...
Old 10-18-2013, 01:56 PM   #1033
xymotic
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 8,364
Quote:
Originally Posted by Offcamber View Post
I highly doubt that the fact his Uncle is someone of Authority had anything to do with what happened that day. The reaction of LE to crack down on all motorcyclist is unfortunate but predictable. The results would have been the same uncle or no uncle...
NYPD's action was also too quick and in one unified direction to have really been dictated by a single executive decision I think. It seems to me like every cop involved from the beginning thought the bikers were a gang out causing trouble. They terrorized the whole damned city for several hours, and they've done it several times before. Any reasonable person sees this as a completely predictable result of that behavior.
"Anyone who doesn't take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted in large ones either."
Albert Einstein

Baja trip to the tip
6:10 to Yuma
trials and tribulations in the Mojave
Baja Blitz Yard sale
View Current Location via Spot Tracker
xymotic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 04:38 AM   #1034
themadone
Adventurer

Oddometer: 22
I have to say it

Stuntz riders-a group of idiots "riding" on the highway acting like the stupid punk ass bit*hs they are. They are not motorcyclists, they are not "bikers". The videos speak for them selves-if you don't see anything wrong with this behavior then you probably are one of the stupid punk ass bitc*s. Fortunately for the rest of us, nature weeds of the week and feeble minded, so, twist the throttle up brother-times a wasting!
themadone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 08:27 AM   #1035
joexr
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 3,773
Thumb

Quote:
Originally Posted by themadone View Post
Stuntz riders-a group of idiots "riding" on the highway acting like the stupid punk ass bit*hs they are. They are not motorcyclists, they are not "bikers". The videos speak for them selves-if you don't see anything wrong with this behavior then you probably are one of the stupid punk ass bitc*s. Fortunately for the rest of us, nature weeds of the week and feeble minded, so, twist the throttle up brother-times a wasting!
That's the way I see it too. Survival of the fittest. They'd be better off learning to hang a curve.
joexr is offline   Reply With Quote