Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-22-2013, 10:54 PM   #11
AntiHero OP
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,062
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy J View Post
Queen Ann is the neighborhood you went through to take that first pic looking West over Puget Sound. In the fore ground is terminal 90 and 91 with Elliott Bay Marina just NW of there. Where was that motel at?. Looks like a really sketchy area.
Not sure where the motel was at. But the dude at the counter was a bike enthusiast and let me park in their long term underground parking. Rained that night, so it was much appreciated.

Back in Portland I cruised around a lot, but surprisingly just didn't find that many photo ops. What I lacked in quantity made up for quality, I think.

This park was creepy, Blair Witch Project kind of creepy. I was snapping photos at various angles and such, then noticed two concerned parents who took an interest in me. Then I noticed the source of their concern--their daughter. I wasn't driving a white van, didn't have a bag of candy, wasn't carrying a box of puppies and definitely am not sporting a molester mustache. I was, however, moving around under the cover of trees trying to get a good photo of the end-of-the-world swingset and, well, whatever.

One of the advantages of a DSLR is that ya look like a professional even if you aren't. When you bust out your point and shoot you just look like a goofball playing NatGeo. Pics speak for themselves, though.
AntiHero is offline   Reply With Quote