ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Pacific Northwet - Where it's green. And wet.
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-25-2013, 03:04 PM   #211
ChickenDance
Keepin up with Darth

Oddometer: 44
Thumb Heidenau Tires

We are going to be a Heidenau Tire dealer. If any of you in the Bend, OR area, are interested in a set of these great tires, please contact us.

oregon.dual.sport.rental@gmail.com

We can offer the tires to local folks for a discount. (aprox 15% discount, depending on the size of the tire.)

We will be making an order in a few weeks. Email us with your tire size, and we'll email you back with the price.

We hope to hear from you!

Oregon Dual Sport Rental & Adventures
www.oregondualsportrentalandadventures.com

ChickenDance screwed with this post 11-18-2013 at 11:02 AM
ChickenDance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 09:41 AM   #212
Konflict Motorsports
KM TUNER

Oddometer: 832
Pdx pickups

We wanted to give a quick heads up that we are know offering bi-weekly pickups/deliveries in the Portland area. We have had an influx of PDX customers the last few months, and to better serve you we have decided to offer the same services we do to our Seattle Metro customers.
Please contact us at Alex@konflictmotorsports.com for more details.
Old 09-22-2013, 03:47 PM   #213
ChickenDance
Keepin up with Darth

Oddometer: 44
Thumb Heidenau Tires

Reminder to the riders of Oregon...
We are a Heidenau tire dealer. We can order these awesome tires for you at a 15% discount over retail.
Give us a call for more info: (541)520-4929

Oregon Dual Sport Rental & Adventures
www.oregondualsportrentalandadventures.com

ChickenDance screwed with this post 11-18-2013 at 11:02 AM
ChickenDance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 01:13 AM   #214
TourPros
Local wherever I go

Oddometer: 2,043
In ear monitors and plugs

Are you interested in a set of in ear monitors that are soft gel and move with your jaw and your ear so there is next to no fatigue for seriously extended periods of use unlike the hard monitors most use? Soft gel molds also mean total seal of your ear. Our monitors include kevlar cables that mount in the mold (removable) which means they dont get pulled out on accident. These are incredible sounding "ears" used by such artists as Pink Floyd and Black Sabbath with the benefit of a working mans price range. Single, Dual and triple driver models are available including our ambient models that are equipped with a small high end microphone in each mold allowing you to blend as much of the outside world in as you would like..

With soft gel molds it also means a flusher fit in your ear making use with helmets a lot easier than the bulky hard shell plastic monitors.

How about custom molded plugs that have up to a 27db (start at 9db cut) cut with no frequency loss? This means hear all as it should be just a lot quieter.

With a normal turn around time of less than a week (after receiving molds) we can have you riding with the most comfortable and some of the best protection and sounding in ears on the market today.Be sure to mention your an inmate for 10% to 20% off making these even more desirable. Group buys get even more discounts !!!

Retail prices for in ear monitors (Single Driver) start at $479.00 and up
Retail prices for Plugs start at $185.00 and up

Email

Chris@TourPros.net with any inquiries
TourPros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 10:21 AM   #215
rod.whayt
Adventurer

Oddometer: 11
plumbing and drain cleaning services offered

Hi there everyone,

I am a plumber, and I have been plumbing for 11 years. I can do anything when it comes to plumbing.

leaky water heater? not getting enough hot water? need a new faucet or toilet? or have low water pressure?

If you have any drain stoppages/ clogs I can take care of them also ..

my rates are very reasonable, compared to others out there.

if you do not need any plumbing work but know of others who do please give them my number

I am not a company.

I am located in the Vancouver/Portland area ......

there is a $20 service charge to cover the cost of fuel on all jobs / estimates

Let me know call or text during the day and i will respond asap
cell# 425-512-5591

thank you, Tim
rod.whayt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 06:14 AM   #216
Tork
Pinsetter

Oddometer: 3,491
http://razorback-offroad.com/

This is a work buddies brothers company , just starting out .

Have not seen products just a post for anyone interested .
Tork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 08:45 PM   #217
4corners14
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 631
Need Insurance help?

I've thought about posting something here for quite some time, but haven't because I thought it might not be received well for some reason. Tonight I thought, well you can't please everyone, and I know the reality is there are a lot of folks out there who don't have someone they can trust to give them the right information about Life Insurance, Retirement Savings or Saving for Kids Education. I've been doing these things for over 20 years now and frankly, I'm good at it. You probably wouldn't want to talk to me if I told you I wasn't would you? For me the reason I decided to post this is if I were to talk to someone from the forum I get to talk about both my passions in one discussion.....helping people with their important decisions....and motorcycles! BTW...I just hit the 40 yr mark with the bikes... , and I was able to do all three of the BDR's this last fall!

I don't personally help with the cars, homes, and toys any more but I can refer you to those who do, and, I can tell you the questions to ask when you meet them. Recently I started working in a new part of the industry for me, Voluntary Benefits. So if you own your own business and want to give your employees or yourself, some options for policies that pay them directly for things like Accidents, Critical Illnesses, Cancer or even Life Insurance I can help, and I explain it all in layman's terms. Or, if you work for someone and wish the boss would make some of these things available to the crew, let me know and I'll contact them and offer to help. I'm licensed in both Washington and Oregon and I help people for a living. Not a bad gig ! Have a question? Call my cell at 206-850-6617 and tell me you read it in ADV Rider!

Thanks, Randy
4corners14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 10:35 PM   #218
Maddaddy
Greg

Oddometer: 1,698
Advanced Off-Road Clinic

This is recommended for small displacement dual sports and dirtbikes.
Old 11-08-2013, 06:31 PM   #219
Tork
Pinsetter

Oddometer: 3,491
I90 motor sports , has a 06 ? KLR with <10,000 miles for under $3000.

Has engine guards and luggage , Givi I think .

Could be a good buddy bike
Tork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 10:14 AM   #220
BMWMoto
Adventurer

Oddometer: 16
40% off service and Swap Meet reminder

Hey all,
Just a few things:

Service Special!
Ride West service has a huge discount going on for service for Black Friday (and Saturday too!). 40% off service. Spaces are limited so if you have work that needs to be done this is the time to do it! Offer valid 11/29/2013-11/30/2013.

Parts and Apparel Swap December 7th 9am-5pm
It's that time again. If you want to sell something or you need to pick up a new farkle or some gear this is the event for you. Here's the details:

Sellers: It's not too early to bring stuff in to sell... in fact the earlier the better as we'll get busy the closer we get to the event. Also remember we won't be taking anything the day of the sale so be sure to get your items in ahead of time.

Buyers: This is a big event and there will be lines. Get here early (or really early) if you want the best selection. Little Mama's will be selling food and coffee will be hot and ready!

Buying a bike or miss the black Friday service special?
BMWMoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 11:37 AM   #221
BMWMoto
Adventurer

Last one

Hey all, We're blowing out some MSF bikes. We had a bunch but now only one left. Great bike. Low miles. Good price.

G650GS photo IMG_1938.jpg

2012 G650GS 456 miles $5490.
Old 01-04-2014, 04:24 PM   #222
TourPros
Local wherever I go

Oddometer: 2,043
The BEST in ear monitors are even better in 2014

The best gets even better

Quote:
Originally Posted by TourPros View Post

Are you interested in a set of in ear monitors that are soft gel and move with your jaw and your ear so there is next to no fatigue for seriously extended periods of use unlike the hard monitors most use? Soft gel molds also mean total seal of your ear. Our monitors include kevlar cables that mount in the mold (removable) which means they dont get pulled out on accident. These are incredible sounding "ears" used by such artists as Pink Floyd and Black Sabbath with the benefit of a working mans price range. Single, Dual and triple driver models are available including our ambient models that are equipped with a small high end microphone in each mold allowing you to blend as much of the outside world in as you would like..

With soft gel molds it also means a flusher fit in your ear making use with helmets a lot easier than the bulky hard shell plastic monitors.

How about custom molded plugs that have up to a 27db (start at 9db cut) cut with no frequency loss? This means hear all as it should be just a lot quieter.

With a normal turn around time of less than a week (after receiving molds) we can have you riding with the most comfortable and some of the best protection and sounding in ears on the market today.Be sure to mention your an inmate for 10% to 20% off making these even more desirable. Group buys get even more discounts !!!

Retail prices for in ear monitors (Single Driver) start at $479.00 and up
Retail prices for Plugs start at $185.00 and up

Email

Chris@TourPros.net with any inquiries
TourPros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 12:21 PM   #223
E-Bum
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 686
Do any vendors in the PDX-metro area stock AGV AX-8 Dual Evo helmets in medium and small? I have a size Large and it is too big for me and haven't figured out if it's the head shape or just the size that is the problem. Beaverton Honda and CycleGear don't carry them, only through special order...
E-Bum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 03:45 PM   #224
Inna
Adventurer

Oddometer: 47
AZBDR Movie Premiere - Thursday, February 20

Hi All,

Join us for an evening of movie and adventure at the AZBDR Movie Premiere in Seattle, WA.

Thursday, February 20, 2014
Doors open at 7 pm
Movie at 7:30pm followed by Q&A with the BDR Team
at AMC Oak Tree 6, located at 10006 Aurora Ave N, Seattle WA, 98133

See the AZBDR Movie Trailer

The AZBDR documentary provides an in-depth look into the creation and first expedition of the AZBDR. Follow a group of riders on adventure motorcycles including the Yamaha WR250R, KTM 990 Adventures, BMW F800GS, and the 2013 R1200GS as they camp from their motorcycles, tackle tough terrain, and enjoy the stunning and varied landscapes of Arizona’s remote backcountry, including historic old west towns, remote deserts, pine-covered mountains, beautiful canyons and Native American lands.

The AZBDR release includes free GPS tracks and route travel information available on the BDR website, a waterproof map from Butler Motorcycle Maps, and expedition documentary on DVD produced by Noren Films.

The movie will be followed by a Q&A with the BDR team and filmmaker Sterling Noren of Noren Films. This is a great opportunity to get more detailed information about the route, and purchase the AZBDR map and DVD before they are released to the public on March 1st.

Visit the BDR Website for more information.

The event is presented by RideWest BMW Motorcycles and Touratech-USA.

Backcountry Discovery Routes is a 501c (4) non-profit organization whose mission is to establish and preserve off-highway routes for dual-sport and adventure motorcycle travel. Through education, advocacy, and promotion of responsible motorcycle travel, BDR seeks to preserve backcountry motorcycling opportunities for generations to come.
Old 01-17-2014, 05:19 PM   #225
BMWMoto
Adventurer

Motorcycle Transport

Motorcycle Transport photo VANPICAD002.jpg

Let Ride West BMW service & repair your motorcycle. We will come pickup/deliver your motorcycle at no cost to you.

At Ride West we service ALL make and models. Our factory trained technicians and Professional staff are ready and willing to get the job done.

Call Ride West Service Department today to schedule a pickup*

206-527-5511

*some exclusions apply, call us for details.