Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-26-2013, 03:05 PM   #1
woody's wheel works OP
Built to Last

Oddometer: 3,337
Woody's Has Space To Rent!

All,

As some of you may know, Woody’s Wheel Works (woodyswheelworks.com) has moved next door to a new building. The old warehouse space and front office space are now available for rent and we would love to rent it to one or more companies from within the industry to fill the space to keep Woody’s Moto World heading in the direction of fulfilling Woody’s dream to have the Best in the West moto-related services under one roof, right here in Denver.

The total space is 3500 square feet with 5 rooms in the front, plus a shop/warehouse with 2 small offices, and off-street parking. The area is zoned industrial (I-A) and allows for many uses. The front space is completely temperature controlled with central air for summer and updated heaters for winter, with internet access. Nice refinished Vinyl floors in 2 of the large rooms, cleaned carpet in the offices. It offers handicapped access with nice ramp. We can email you some photos at your request.

The building to the North is occupied by Woody's Wheel Works, so good traffic from some association there as well.

Rent/Lease is $4100 per month, with first and last months’ rent, plus $4100 deposit, totaling $12,300 due on signing of lease. 1 year agreement minimum. Rates include utilities.

You could rent part or all of the warehouse/office space. For rates on rental and deposit for part of the space just contact us.

If this space does not meet your needs, but you think your business would be a great match for Woody’s World, then don’t hesitate to contact us, as there will be more space on the property opening up. Woody has been known to be a great incubator as well for new company’s over the years, over 5+ businesses are still kicking today with their start coming from Woody’s World.

Please forward on and spread the word and hope that we can get an ADV oriented company in here.

Please call Woody’s Wheel Works at (three zero three)-936-0172, or Ben at (three zero three)-358-0172 8 am - 4 pm, Monday - Friday. Thanks!
....Wanna e-mail us... woodyswheelworks@gmail.com
......Wanna talk,,,call us
toll free... 1-866-936-0232
........If you're lost???... GPS = 39*40'33.86N x 104*59'54.69W
woody's wheel works is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 01:18 PM   #2
woody's wheel works OP
Built to Last

a few more bits of info related to office/work-shop space i've got for rent...

so i just read the previous post ,,and realized it doesn't present the complete picture,,,so here's a few more tantalizing details...

#1...the 3 spaces talked about are essentially turn -key set-ups in their own right that could be used in independently or in whatever way you'd like.

#2,,,the shop space not only is wired for all basic needs 110-220VAC...but also plumbed for compressed air all over the shop...you/we could add more outlets. we keep it regulated and filtered between 110-130 PSI.

#3,,,you are several steps away from:

a,,our welding department capable of : MIG / TIG/ Oxy-acetelyne and wizards at welding any thing you have...

b,,,our media blasting / bead blasting /polishing /grinding dust filtered work room

c,,,our Machine shop capable of broad spectrum of machine/ tube bending services

d,,,Bobby Fitch's suspension repair/rebuild facility Absolute Race Technology / Faster Motorsports

e,,,our new building 2200 S Jason is next door to the old WWW/ET shop....it houses WWW ( woodyswheelworks.com ) and Enabling Technologies ( www.enablingtech.com ) world leader in adaptive ski manufacture / sales/ service,,,,see: http://enablingtech.com/pages/history

f,,,we're working on these projects:

A,,,2,500-3,000 sq/ft meeting room/club office/museum space for all the motorheads of every description in the Rockies...a place to chill/have club meetings and provide you a sense of motorhead history in the rockies..essentially a more diverse venue than the awesome Colorado Motorsports Hall of Fame which caters 99% to the cagers in the Rockies.

B,,,Adventure Riding tours and rentals

C,,,the Cafe Racer,,, a bakery/coffee n juice shop featuring Rinaldo former owner of the Paris Bakery on Sheridan Blvd and his new side-kick/culinary afficianado Jilly-Bean

D,,,Kindred Spirits,,,a private hangout for us Kindred Spirits,,,Yes we will have Castrol R wafting through the rafters

E,,,a bicycle /tandem bike rental/repair facility for the users of our 1200+ mile bicycle trail system in front of the old WWW shop on the Platte river...even have someone who wants to add raft/tube rental deliver and pick-up..,we're talking to the Greenway Belt commission about extending the bicycle trail on west side of the platte as well as installing a boat/raft landing in fron tof the concession stand...They are stoked aboy that idea.

F,,, we've developed a 10,000 square foot camping area for all you ADVriders either passing through or coming for repair/wheel work...my intention is to offer it as a freebie to the ADV rider inmates (and yes love offerings will be accepted )

G,,,we have several musicians /bands willing to entertain you all TBA ,,,our beloved Maynard Mills and his MM Blues band,,yes THE MM from FloDyne (also my Neighbor,,,Ben Highmountain and his Blonapartes,,,Suzie Ducept and her Thin Air Trio all motorheads!!!

F,,,this space reserved for the visionaries and entrepreneurs that strive/are committed to EXCELLENCE in all its forms....

so there ya have it...pass the word....

and PLEASE wannabees need NOT apply or waste each others time
Yes,i know that last statement may be politically incorrect/insensitive....so when you get to be my age,,,time is the most precious commodity....i want to use it wisely

oh yes ,,happy thanks giving ,,,,i sent a toast to all you inmates that have made my last years on this forum so gratifying..

woody
Old 11-29-2013, 11:02 PM   #3
Mike.C
Stelvio Dreamer!

Oddometer: 589
G'Day Woodie, You mate are the real deal, fair dinkum.

And best of all your wheels are still spinning round under our bikes and one day will be rolling in your direction so we can buy you a beer in person.

Cheers for the season back to ya.
Old 12-15-2013, 09:53 PM   #4
woody's wheel works OP
Built to Last

tattoo parlor at WWW????

someone just asked me if they could set up a tattoo shop on the premises...Hmmmmnnn

YOUR thoughts my fellow inmates,,

funny, i have 7 wannabe pot-growers vying for my space,,,for the rest of you ou there,,Denver approved pot-growing,, every Denverite can grow 15 plants (5 seedlings, 5 in budding/growing and 5 in the harvest stages,,,they may have one ounze in their possesion without being harassed by the police.

OBTW,,,my neighborhood must be a power point/ecological friendly area conducive to growing great pot,,,i have 5 neighbors within 200meters/600feet of my premises that have growing operations....several of which have won recent pot-pourrie contests/shoot -outs ,,,perhaps 'smoke-outs ' would be a better term LOL,,,'mthinks it must be the pheremones or the pollen wafting through the ethers....no one around here needs to smoke,,,ya just have to go outside and take a deep heling breath,,,especially when it's harvest time...gag me silly
Old 01-30-2014, 12:01 PM   #5
woody's wheel works OP
Built to Last

Bump!

This awesome space is STILL for rent!