ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Southeast, The Lair of the Dragon - The Blue Ridge and Smoky Mountains
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-30-2013, 07:49 PM   #6586
nanohiccup
in time

Oddometer: 833
Right on man!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
Old 12-01-2013, 01:57 PM   #6587
nanohiccup
in time

new tag

nanohiccup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 08:27 PM   #6588
Mallder
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 119
well ok. wow, that is pretty far out there for me. hmmmm......

Borrec, did you recover the peanut at TinTop. ?
Mallder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 08:38 PM   #6589
Mallder
Gnarly Adventurer

Borrec

I suspect you went looking for the peanut. I am availible for an all day run to Epworth to collect a new tag and would like to reunite the peanut with the tag.

any thoughts??????
Old 12-02-2013, 05:29 AM   #6590
Borrec
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 208
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mallder View Post
Borrec

I suspect you went looking for the peanut. I am availible for an all day run to Epworth to collect a new tag and would like to reunite the peanut with the tag.

any thoughts??????
I went into GA instead and got that tag. I don't know when I will be able to go by Tin Top. You could make a new peanut if you want to.
Old 12-02-2013, 07:07 AM   #6591
Mallder
Gnarly Adventurer

Well looking at the distance and time involved I personally wont be able to get this tag this week. Going to have to be someone elses trip.
Old 12-31-2013, 04:58 AM   #6592
forrestrider
Dont Do Stupid Shit..

Oddometer: 1,747
Hay Nano what did I tell you today? When you told me that you brought the tag over this way?

That if the Tag and Peanut is Not in the Dothan City limits there to Lazy to ride over 5 miles to get it. Wine and Bitch of how far away it was, its not in town or a paved road, they would not ride to get it, and they would make a NEW ONE.

If there to LAZY to Play the Game Properly Maybe they should just make make one up just for them and call it

The Dothan City Limits Tag o Rama

Posers
Old 12-31-2013, 06:22 AM   #6593
nanohiccup
in time

Good to see you at the Stagecoach. Was a good turnout of riders. Congrats on the USA Tag O Rama

nanohiccup screwed with this post 12-31-2013 at 07:22 PM
nanohiccup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 06:24 AM   #6594
nanohiccup
in time

Just looked. USA tag o rama

Old 01-02-2014, 03:14 PM   #6595
John65
D Ol Man

Oddometer: 1,387
Quote:
Originally Posted by forrestrider View Post
Hay Nano what did I tell you today? When you told me that you brought the tag over this way?

That if the Tag and Peanut is Not in the Dothan City limits there to Lazy to ride over 5 miles to get it. Wine and Bitch of how far away it was, its not in town or a paved road, they would not ride to get it, and they would make a NEW ONE.

If there to LAZY to Play the Game Properly Maybe they should just make make one up just for them and call it

Posers
forrestrider, you're behind the times,, Dothan is on the eastern edge of the tagging area now, Enterprise has been the center of attention for over a year now..
TET Florida Section
TET Georgia Section
John65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 03:49 PM   #6596
wingridrs
Adventurer

Oddometer: 467
Quote:

Posers

Well, why do you ride around and get the tag...place anywhere ya want inside the SATOR boundary...
Members of Southern Cruisers Riding Club
wingridrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 03:54 PM   #6597
spntshell
What! Where??!

Oddometer: 388
I haven't went after it because 1) too cold 2) too lazy 3) too busy 4)too spoiled by my heater oh and too old to be riding in this weather
Old 01-02-2014, 05:11 PM   #6598
wingridrs
Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by spntshell View Post
I haven't went after it because 1) too cold 2) too lazy 3) too busy 4)too spoiled by my heater oh and too old to be riding in this weather
I can understand that......however, seems Forrestrider will ride no matter what the weather, whether roads paved or not, no distance to far, apparently isn't lazy and doesn't mind the cold...so perhaps it is time for him or her to go get the tag and relocate it......
Old 01-02-2014, 07:11 PM   #6599
forrestrider
Dont Do Stupid Shit..

Oddometer: 1,747
That's right I will ride in any weather the lowest was 18.deg. as much dirt roads a possible, almost 2,800 miles in 5 days last Oct. with No electric clothing and I don't trailer my bike to events, Some of us over here used to play the game but as I said the Dothan area riders always wined and bitched how far they had to ride to get the tag. 2 of us road to the East side of the state and got the tag did almost I think it was 490 miles that day and all of them had a fit that it was to far it was and then we caught them using taken in the summer time and posted them in the winter time tags this was before the p-nut.
Old 01-03-2014, 03:31 AM   #6600
wingridrs
Adventurer

Laugh

Quote:
That's right I will ride in any weather the lowest was 18.deg. as much dirt roads a possible, almost 2,800 miles in 5 days last Oct. with No electric clothing and I don't trailer my bike to events, Some of us over here used to play the game but as I said the Dothan area riders always wined and bitched how far they had to ride to get the tag. 2 of us road to the East side of the state and got the tag did almost I think it was 490 miles that day and all of them had a fit that it was to far it was and then we caught them using taken in the summer time and posted them in the winter time tags this was before the p-nut.
We did bitch about the file photos... and some will bitch about the distance or the weather. However some of us being lady riders might not feel safe traveling that distance alone in todays society. So the tag is in your court so to speak. Go get it and keep it there for awhile until an Easterner decides to go get it.