Closed Thread

Old 01-16-2014, 10:27 PM   #211
Kedgi OP
Banned

Oddometer: 1,388
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonoran View Post
Oh fer fucks sake.

Dismount the left tank, pull the pump, clean or replace the filters and be on your way. It's a 30 minute fix unless you're an idiot. What you gonna do if you get a flat tire? Start another KTMs suck thread??
I guess you missed the part about waiting for days for the parts?

I guess that's why KTM shops charge six hour to do it?

A flat tire I can handle but you raise a good point why don't these expensive KTM come with tubeless tires like all their competitors? Is that so KTM guys can work on bikes and not have to ride them anywhere?

thanks for your helpful comment.

Where can I find your ride reports?

Kedgi
Old 01-16-2014, 10:28 PM   #212
unaweep
Uses lotsa band-aids

Oddometer: 16,794
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kedgi View Post
What lowlifes. No ride reports, never gone anywhere never done anything never will, nothing to offer this website except hatred and vile. what a shame this motorcycle website has been violated by such do nothing no goods

Kedgi
Ok. fake noob. You were banned and you're back on a troll. The mods will look at your ISP address, reveal your identity and we can all honor our bets on which one you are. Good job with the rod and reel.
Old 01-16-2014, 10:29 PM   #213
Kedgi OP
Banned

Honest to God! What rocks do these guys climb out from under?

Kedgi
Old 01-16-2014, 10:30 PM   #214
unaweep
Uses lotsa band-aids

Quote:
Where can I find your ride reports?

Kedgi
In Ride Reports, insufferable shitbag.
Old 01-16-2014, 10:33 PM   #215
Kedgi OP
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unaweep View Post
Ok. fake noob. You were banned and you're back on a troll. The mods will look at your ISP address, reveal your identity and we can all honor our bets on which one you are. Good job with the rod and reel.
My friend unaweep is my favorite. He doesn't know when he's being made a fool of or making a fool of himself. He's given me quite a chuckle today. he tried to be a wit and half suceeded.

Im still waiting to see his ride report(s) hehe

What;s that old Bugs Bunny line? What a maroon.

Shame on him.
Old 01-16-2014, 10:33 PM   #216
Wonway
KTM Fanboi #2

Oddometer: 400
Quote:
Originally Posted by motomuppet View Post
wow...just wow...

Hey! You changed it? Where did the camels nutsack comment and the orange scum bit go..you were on a roll man, dont quit now! People were just starting to like you for you
If he was on the forum I moderate he would have been warned a long time ago for baiting and insulting and subsequently been given a time out or banned.

This has gone far past a request for help and is now totally trolling.

What a shame. It isn't funny anymore. Just pitiful.
1994 Ducati 888 LTD #61
2008 Husqvarna TE610
2014 KTM 1190 Adventure R
Old 01-16-2014, 10:35 PM   #217
unaweep
Uses lotsa band-aids

Quote:
My friend unaweep is my favorite. He doesn't know when he's being made a fool of or making a fool of himself. He's given me quite a chuckle today. he tried to be a wit and half suceeded.

Shame on him.
Old 01-16-2014, 10:38 PM   #218
Lurkerlou
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 196
kedgi please for the love of Christ stop posting before the people that have offered to help you give up on you too.
Old 01-16-2014, 10:44 PM   #219
motomuppet
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 439
Quote:

Shame on him.
wait...unaweep doesnt know when he is making a fool of himself!?! Oh...I geddit...you're a troll! You had me fooled...well done!! And here I thought you really were a genuine insufferable shitwhistle! Well played sir, well played! No one could really be as obtuse as you appeared to be.
Old 01-16-2014, 10:46 PM   #220
Grinderman
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 118
Laugh

Now this yahoo is on his ride report talking about how he somehow graciously came in here and asked for help and got an ear full from the oc. He forgot to mention that he came in and was an abrasive pompous ass that didn't ask for help from anybody for 145 posts. Unbelievable. This guy deserves not a kind gesture from a soul. If Karma exists then he is f'd!!
Old 01-16-2014, 10:51 PM   #221
Kedgi OP
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurkerlou View Post
kedgi please for the love of Christ stop posting before the people that have offered to help you give up on you too.
You guys are funny I saw your offer of help, OMG with friend s like you and the guy who insulted me because my friend is stricken with cancer (or are you the same guy, i've lost track of all the lowlifes on this branch of an otherwise excellent website) who needs enemies?

Stop reading, go buy a real bike do something else if all you can do is insult...Geeze grow up! what's wrong with you?

Kedgi
Old 01-16-2014, 10:52 PM   #222
crazybrit
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 8,458
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinderman View Post
Now this yahoo is on his ride report talking about how he somehow graciously came in here and asked for help and got an ear full from the oc.
Hardly surprising. Not that you did but I'd recommend not posting anything over there. It's his RR, his own constructed reality bubble.
Old 01-16-2014, 10:53 PM   #223
VxZeroKnots
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,387
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinderman View Post
Now this yahoo is on his ride report talking about how he somehow graciously came in here and asked for help and got an ear full from the oc. He forgot to mention that he came in and was an abrasive pompous ass that didn't ask for help from anybody for 145 posts. Unbelievable. This guy deserves not a kind gesture from a soul. If Karma exists then he is f'd!!
Well at last, someone read it! You did read the last ten pages as instructed did you not? There will be a quiz.

No bike does everything perfectly. In fact, no bike does anything until someone gets on it to ride.

Old 01-16-2014, 10:54 PM   #224
Kedgi OP
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonway View Post
If he was on the forum I moderate he would have been warned a long time ago for baiting and insulting and subsequently been given a time out or banned.

This has gone far past a request for help and is now totally trolling.

What a shame. It isn't funny anymore. Just pitiful.
that's hilarious! I have all the time in the world to hear you all wine. I am waiting on KTM to send parts.

Kedgi
Old 01-16-2014, 10:56 PM   #225
Kedgi OP
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazybrit View Post
Hardly surprising. Not that you did but I'd recommend not posting anything over there. It's his RR, his own constructed reality bubble.
hahaha

post all you want! I want to be able to show the idotic reponse i got at Orange Crush

Kedgi
Closed Thread