Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-08-2013, 02:58 AM   #1
troy safari carpente OP
Team f5ool

Oddometer: 16,880
Racing Forum / Rallye Fleamarket PLEASE READ RULES IN POST # 1 FIRST

Racing Forum / Rallye Fleamarket PLEASE READ RULES IN POST # 1 FIRST

Have often wanted a dedicated ADV fleabay on the racing forum for all the left over rally racing bits & pieces

In any one country there is a very small market and number of members that are interested in rally racing gear, but globally there is a much larger market

ADVRider is the core hub of all the English speaking rally racing forum activity

Makes sense to advertise here, but the individual regional fleabays don't cut it for these items, and the Mods dont like multiple posts of the same item across the various regional fleamarkets.

SO WE PRESENT RACING FORUM / RALLYE FLEAMARKET:

EDIT: A great initiative SafariBerg So to get things rolling (on a probational basis). We are going to sticky this and include a few simple to follow rules and guidelines;

1. Rallye Fleamarket sticky is for inmates to post product info/pricing information for USED rallye equipment/items (nav tower, roadbook/nav equipment, tanks, rallye guards... etc.)
NO new items, or commercial/vendors products to be marketed here... these go in VENDORS.
This thread is SOLEY for inmates to inform other rallye enthusiasts amd inmates that they have used rallye specific parts/accessories, they wish to offload.

NO "WANTED" ADS please.

2. No discussions in thread (one post only). All enquiry/correspondence via PM.

3. Remove your ADVert from thread (nuke) once product is sold or no longer offered for sale.
ie: Go to "EDIT POST" at the bottom of your original post and then tick the "NUKE" box to delete the post.
(Race Forum mod's reserve right to remove/move/nuke innappriate or excessively old posts, in order to keep thread to manageable level).

4. Please include Price - and a Location - in the ADVert, the location under your user name may not be correct or specific enough.

5. No external links - to ebay or commercial enterprises etc. Directing inmates to external ads without links will also be removed.

6. Pictures - Max 2 per ADVert. If you reuire more, provide them as links.

7. Bumping - You may not bump your ADVert more than once per month and must nuke the original ad - if not you will lose both.

8. Expiration - ADVert's expire after 8 weeks and will be removed from view by Mod's.

These ADVert's are free if you have a successful sale please consider a donation to help keep this site going.

EDIT:

Okay, it's been green lighted - probationally - so we will give it a whirl and see if it flies...

There are a number of posts in here already that fall outside of the ADVert only/correspondence via PM only guidelines, and I have removed them - NOT out of difference to the actual post or inmate... but merely to get things off on the righ track.

This will be the last post/PM with regards to edited/removed posts/ADVerts by the RACING mods. We will edit/move as required to keep the Rallye Fleamarket tidy as possible/practical. If it turns into an administrational nightmare - it's gone (the whole thread).

So remember, this is a service provided to give bona-fide, non-Commercial inmates (NOT VENDORS) an opportunity to offer there USED goods for sale to other like minded individuals on this unique site. Treat it as such and Everything will be OK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenjen
"It's like deja vu all over again."

Quote:
Originally posted by PBee
"...the Barstid never gives you anything for your Sig line, it's always too long........."

troy safari carpente screwed with this post 12-27-2013 at 11:19 PM
troy safari carpente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 03:31 AM   #2
Mike_MRS
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 302
Choice of two Dottori fairings, both for 08-11 KTM exc with 13L tank, one is professional sprayed (white), the other is in its raw state. Both have the headlight hole filled so you can choose your own light and cut the front accordingly.

£220 for the sprayed one
£190 for the raw one

PM for shipping quote - the above are big discounts on the new price. They're in the UK.

Mike_MRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 03:33 AM   #3
Mike_MRS
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 302
Both are new by the way. Never fitted.

Price drop - £200 for the finished one, £180 for the raw one

Mike_MRS screwed with this post 05-25-2014 at 04:46 PM
Mike_MRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 11:55 AM   #4
BC61
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,100
2012 Dakar bike for sale

2011 Husqvarna TE 449 used in the 2012 Dakar.

This is the bike I used in my short lived 2012 Dakar. It is totally fresh and ready for someone to put tons of mile on it. Currently in a relatively stock form with some cool rally components. Great for someone looking to get into rally or wants a rally "light" bike to toy with. The engine, suspension, chain, sprockets, brakes, wheels and tires all have about forty to fifty miles on them. They where pulled from a new parts bike after breaking in the engine then stored for spares. This is basically a new motorcycle with cool rally stuff on it! The front fairing and nav tower are from Tour-a-tech, Hella hid light, Safari 3.25 gallon gas tank plus stock 3 gallon tank and Renazzco Racing Seat.

It comes with most of the original stickers as raced and the official frame marking from the Dakar.

The custom Renazzco seat has my last name embroidered on it. This seat is great for long hauls!

The Tour-a-tech nav tower with Centech fuse panel is ready to install your navigation equipment. I had two ICO's, MD road Book and ERTF repeater mounted.

There are custom water proof switches for the horn, high and low beam head lights. This bike came with and retains the original ignition switch. You get a key!

Custom mounted Safari gas tank with quick disconnects is great for the long rides and easy to remove to service the bike.

Chassis has approximately 1400 miles on it.
Engine, brakes, chain, sprockets and suspension have 40 miles on them.
Wheels and tires have 50 miles on them.

New air filter and oil change.

Though this bike mechanically is practically new it does show some wear from it's South American journey. There are light scuffs and scrapes on some of the body work and gas tank as well as a small dent in the right radiator lower tank from the sweep truck journey. Cooling performance is not hindered nor does it leak. Right bottom frame rail has dent from fabricated skid plate/Dakar incident. You can read the story here: www.bc2dakar.com

I have the stock head light/turn signals & front fender combo as well as rear fender & turn signals and can be easily converted back to stock form.

The Husqvarna TE is fifty states street legal and can be plated world wide.

Located in Charlotte, NC USA.

Bike is fantastic but time for a new home, price adjustment $7950

Link to several more photos: https://picasaweb.google.com/billcon...eat=directlink

My experience at Dakar 2012 www.bc2dakar.com
BC61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 03:39 PM   #5
conquest26
Looking for 990ADV

Oddometer: 130
FS: Touratech Rally Dashboard with IMO, Roadbook, Handlebar Control, Lights & Mounts

SOLD!

For Sale is a completely New in Box Touratech Rally Dashboard. I bought this equipment a few years ago with the full intention of building a rally bike, but never got around to even starting it. My efforts are now focused on other motorcycle projects (specifically rebuilding a Kawasaki H1A & buying a KTM 990 ADV).

All hardware, instruction manuals, packaging, etc. is included; I only opened the boxes to photograph the contents for this ad. Includes multiple mounts which should make it easy to install/mount on your particular application. Below is a summary of the parts included with links to Touratech USA’s website with additional details.

New I paid well over $1,600, so asking $1,000 + shipping for everything listed below! Located in SoCal (Glendale) and open to show/sell in person. Thanks for looking!

Parts Summary:
IMO-100R300 + English, (Part Number 012-0111), $728.80 from Touratech USA
Roadbook Holder RB-TT, (Part Number 020-0010), $434.80 from Touratech USA
Handlebar control Rallye 5, (Part Number 015-0129), $210.00 from Touratech USA
Sport Control Lamp Kit, (Part Number 030-0033), $139.90 from Touratech USA
IMO Adapter Plate, (Part Number 040-0019), $31.20 from Touratech USA
IMO Adapter Plate, (Part Number 040-0012), $34.60 from Touratech USA

Links to Touratech USA with more information:
http://www.touratech-usa.com/Store/P...00R300-English
http://www.touratech-usa.com/Store/P...otorized-RB-TT
http://www.touratech-usa.com/Store/P...l-Rallye-5-R50
http://www.touratech-usa.com/Store/P...ED-Dash-Lights
http://www.touratech-usa.com/Store/P...R-KontrolSport
http://www.touratech-usa.com/Store/P...-Kontrol-Lamps

Complete Dashboard:

Misc Images:

'13 990 ADV Baja
'90 Transalp 02 - SALE PENDING
'71 Kawasaki H1A

conquest26 screwed with this post 06-07-2014 at 02:23 PM
conquest26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 01:04 PM   #6
Baja Dad
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,831
just finished this Honda 450X $ 10.000
It just finished 3rd in class in the 2014 NORRA Mexican 1000 open div
Now it is going up for sale!!!! very fresh and lots of spares .
Old 06-10-2014, 07:30 AM   #7
Baja Dad
Beastly Adventurer

Sale pending on the Honda 450 X RALLY bike
Old 06-13-2014, 12:53 PM   #8
neduro
Addict

Oddometer: 11,764
2 Dakar bikes for sale in SoCal (but can easily be sent anywhere).

First is an early 660 Rally, which was Bob Bergman's bike and has been in various hands in the US ever since. Complete and running, asking $8500.

Second is the bike I finished on in 2012, which is a 450 XCW with the original rally moto kit. Asking $12000.

PM me and I'll get you in touch with the owner, who is a close friend.

Dual Sport Riding Techniques DVDs: Clear instructional DVDs to improve off-road skills.
neduro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 01:22 AM   #9
patrick2wd
pop-pop-pop-pop-etc.

Oddometer: 133
YZ450F (2011) wheel/ tires f/s ex spare raid wheels

nice set of wheels/ tires,
front 500 meters, rear 500 kms..

rear wheel has been respoked to 18 inch rim,
tires michelin

originally of a 2011 YZ450f, fits 250's and other YZ's, WRF too, change the bearings/ distance caps..
offers from €450.- ex shipping,
Tires located in Holland,

patrick2wd screwed with this post 06-17-2014 at 01:29 PM
patrick2wd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 11:16 AM   #10
Baja Dad
Beastly Adventurer

NAV gear

For sale: used 1-time in the 2014 NORRA 1000
$800 plus shipping
I bought it from RMS for over $1200

Old 07-03-2014, 07:54 AM   #11
MakS
Adventurer

Oddometer: 83
Sale

Russian production, low prices.

MakS screwed with this post 07-04-2014 at 04:04 AM
MakS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 11:44 PM   #12
tileman
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 830
Nav tower stem mount.

Hi all.

For sale is a stem mount block I machined.

There is a steel backing plate that is threaded for 4 M8 bolts that are included (in pic). the front alloy block is counter sunk for the backing plate bolts so it has a clean front. The alloy block has 3 8mm holes to bolt the side plates of the nav tower.

This is a solid piece, unlikely to bend or damage in a hurry. It would be easy to trim the block down if you wanted something shorter (if 90mm is to long). PM if someone wants more details or pics. I can send a CAD file if that would help.

Heres a pic of the block with dimensions and a couple of how is was used.

$85 plus shipping.

Located Melbourne Australia. PM matt.
Old 07-21-2014, 07:48 AM   #13
Vicks
I love sand !!!

Oddometer: 2,962
Mecasystems rear fuel tanks + pump kit

I'm trying to see if there's any interest for a set of used Mecasystems rear fuel tanks from my 530Exc Rally bike.

Whats for sale : I'm willing to sell the left + rear aluminium tanks with plastic gas caps (includes cap vents) and the fuel lines (from both rear tanks to the selector switch to the fuel pump + vacuum fuel pump with tank selector switch.

Condition : The tanks are only a year and half old and have been only through two rallies by previous owners so they are not brand new (some rubbing on the insides and a small dent or two). However, they are in absolutely great condition and will hold the full 10ltrs capacity of fuel required for long distance rallies. You will need a low exhaust as well as mounting tabs available on your bike (ideally one of the enduro machines). Tank mounting tabs can be easily fabbed and welded onto the stock subframe (i'd strengthen the stock subframe while at it) at a fab shop.

I can post detailed, actual pictures if there is any interest from potential buyers.

Price : I'm thinking 1890US$ for the kit described above but am open to reasonable offers. Kit is located in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Price includes shipping anywhere in the world by postal service (will take 3-4 weeks to reach Calfornia for eg.)

Pictures : Below are pictures from Mecasystems website. Note that the fuel pump kit on my bike doesn't use the quick disconnects but regular barbed connectors and screw clamps.

fuel lines + vacuum pump

tank selector switch

Please PM me for offer, details required or any other communication.
No beautiful body soft and warm to the touch but, i have a very small desire
Give me a dark... long... winding road, three gears to go and my Hellas on fire !!

Vicks screwed with this post 07-21-2014 at 10:34 PM
Vicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 03:21 AM   #14
italrally
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 494
MD roadbook holder

....selling a good used MD road book holder with the original switch. It's in perfect conditions, ready to race. price: 320 ,- Euro + post cost , ma@worldwide-offroad-adventures.com