Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-08-2013, 03:58 AM   #1
troy safari carpente OP
Team f5ool

Oddometer: 18,701
Racing Forum / Rallye Fleamarket PLEASE READ RULES IN POST # 1 FIRST

Racing Forum / Rallye Fleamarket PLEASE READ RULES IN POST # 1 FIRST

Have often wanted a dedicated ADV fleabay on the racing forum for all the left over rally racing bits & pieces

In any one country there is a very small market and number of members that are interested in rally racing gear, but globally there is a much larger market

ADVRider is the core hub of all the English speaking rally racing forum activity

Makes sense to advertise here, but the individual regional fleabays don't cut it for these items, and the Mods dont like multiple posts of the same item across the various regional fleamarkets.

SO WE PRESENT RACING FORUM / RALLYE FLEAMARKET:

EDIT: A great initiative SafariBerg So to get things rolling (on a probational basis). We are going to sticky this and include a few simple to follow rules and guidelines;

1. Rallye Fleamarket sticky is for inmates to post product info/pricing information for USED rallye equipment/items (nav tower, roadbook/nav equipment, tanks, rallye guards... etc.)
NO new items, or commercial/vendors products to be marketed here... these go in VENDORS.
This thread is SOLEY for inmates to inform other rallye enthusiasts amd inmates that they have used rallye specific parts/accessories, they wish to offload.

NO "WANTED" ADS please.

2. No discussions in thread (one post only). All enquiry/correspondence via PM.

3. Remove your ADVert from thread (nuke) once product is sold or no longer offered for sale.
ie: Go to "EDIT POST" at the bottom of your original post and then tick the "NUKE" box to delete the post.
(Race Forum mod's reserve right to remove/move/nuke innappriate or excessively old posts, in order to keep thread to manageable level).

4. Please include Price - and a Location - in the ADVert, the location under your user name may not be correct or specific enough.

5. No external links - to ebay or commercial enterprises etc. Directing inmates to external ads without links will also be removed.

6. Pictures - Max 2 per ADVert. If you reuire more, provide them as links.

7. Bumping - You may not bump your ADVert more than once per month and must nuke the original ad - if not you will lose both.

8. Expiration - ADVert's expire after 8 weeks and will be removed from view by Mod's.

These ADVert's are free if you have a successful sale please consider a donation to help keep this site going.

EDIT:

Okay, it's been green lighted - probationally - so we will give it a whirl and see if it flies...

There are a number of posts in here already that fall outside of the ADVert only/correspondence via PM only guidelines, and I have removed them - NOT out of difference to the actual post or inmate... but merely to get things off on the righ track.

This will be the last post/PM with regards to edited/removed posts/ADVerts by the RACING mods. We will edit/move as required to keep the Rallye Fleamarket tidy as possible/practical. If it turns into an administrational nightmare - it's gone (the whole thread).

So remember, this is a service provided to give bona-fide, non-Commercial inmates (NOT VENDORS) an opportunity to offer there USED goods for sale to other like minded individuals on this unique site. Treat it as such and Everything will be OK.

troy safari carpente screwed with this post 12-28-2013 at 12:19 AM
troy safari carpente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 06:58 PM   #2
ktmJOE
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 111
reducing price for quick sale

I decided to reduce price for my KTM 450 Rally Replica. This is factory build original bike. See ad below. PRICE $ 26,500

For sale 2012 KTM 450rr. Like new condition. Only used for Baja Rallye 2013 for 2 days of racing. Bike was ridden few times in Michigan only for pleasure not competition. I have Illinois title in hand however bike is not approved for street use in US. I bought it to race Dakar but life got in the way and I don't see me racing Dakar for next two years so I would like to sell it to someone who can put the bike to good use. I can help with shipping as far as crating and transporting it to the shipping company. I can send more pictures and answer questions just send me pm. Located in Willowbrook, Illinois

troy safari carpente screwed with this post 11-06-2014 at 12:40 AM
ktmJOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2014, 01:59 PM   #3
Mike_MRS
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 328
Rear Safari Tank for KTM EXC (four stroke) years 12 onwards. Capacity 8.8 litres. Brand new still in wrapping. Pic below is of an 10 model year bike but the tank is the same, the bracketing is slightly different for the later bikes (inlcluded of course). Price is Ł350 which is a huge discount on the price from a dealer or from Safari - shipping is available either within the UK (where we are based) or to Europe - PM for shipping price. Not available to ship to the US.

Mike_MRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 02:46 PM   #4
Baja Dad
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,893
Honda 450X Rakky bike with spares!!!

SOLD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2007 Honda 450 X rally bike
California plated
Percision Concepts suspension
450r cam
PC airbox and carb mod
BD rewound stater
Dual BD squadrons
Brand-new battery
Oil cooler
Custom oversize head pipe And custom rear can with spark arrestor
carbon Fiber Head pipe guard
Custom bash plate with two box
Flex Bars
Asv Levers
Scotts sub mount stabilizer
HDB hand guards
Custom navigational tower and carbon Kevlar fairing
5.5 gallon Safari tank
Seat concepts rally custom Suede seat
Hammerhead billet shift lever
Hammerhead billet brake pedal
BRP chain block
Super Sproxs sprockets
New O-ring chain
Talon wheels
Cush drive rear hub
Front and rear Michelin bibs
Dunlop tires
(No roadbook, No ICO )

I have lots of spares
front and rear complete wheelset
Complete Recluse clutch
Right and left side carbon Kevlar rear fuel tanks
carbon Kevlar fairing
New Safari 5.5 gallon fuel tank
Complete Yoshimura exhaust
Plus a bunch of miscellaneous Honda parts
$9500
I need to try and move it quickly
Trying to build my new project for 2015

The next PHOTO shows the Left rear tank on the bike.

This Photo is with out the Rear side tank and the upgraded BD squardron lights

Baja Dad screwed with this post Today at 06:25 AM
Baja Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2014, 09:33 AM   #5
nagykovi
Adventurer

Oddometer: 89
Honda CRF450 X Dakar with HT Rally Raid Kit

Honda CRF 450X Dakar HT Rally Raid 2012 for sale with new engine and 1 set of spare wheels&tyres, mousses.

The bike has got ALL navigation equipments, like:

- odometer
- caprepeater
- roadbook holder
- ERTF, Sentinel holders and cables for antennas also

The Dakar kit inculdes everything, like:

- stearing dumper (Scott)
- water tank skid plate
- 29 liter total fuel capacity
- LeoVince titanium exhaust
- wider footpegs
- higher handlebar holder
......etc.

The bike is fitted with good tyres and mousses and also the spares are ok (all of them around 90-95%)!

The bike is in Hungary, Budapest.

Price with spare set of wheels: 10,900 EUR
Attached Images

nagykovi is offline   Reply With Quote