Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-26-2014, 03:49 PM   #61
Jick Magger
Exile on Main Street

Oddometer: 808
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregg Wannabe View Post
Yes, but I live in California. (My great great grandpa emigrated!)
You certainly have the right name. There's only two types of people in the world. The Scottish and those that Wannabe...

I was born in Shettleston, Glasgow. Emigrated as kid to Ontario. Now living in British Columbia.

RIde Report http://advrider.com/forums/showthrea...t=Rolling+jick
Jick Magger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 06:41 AM   #62
mountaincadre
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 343
Quote:
Originally Posted by MCIVOR View Post
Originally Posted by mountaincadre
Dont know if anyone's interested but myself and 3 others are riding from Scotland to Morrocco in May(last week in May and first week in June,toatal of 15 days), we've planned on doing this with as little faffing about as possible, taking only the minimum of kit required to do this. We will be riding from here to Portsmouth and to St Malo via the ferry on or around the 27th of May, from there its a 3 day camp and ride to Algeciras to catch the next ferry to Tangier. We have a mate who lives in Chefchouan(roughly 3 hours from Tangier) who we will be staying with for a day or two to allow maintanance and to relax a bit.
After that we plan on a ride down to Marrachech and down to the Toubekal area(just touching the northen Sahara) before turning back to Chefchouan and a final night in Morrocco, we will be heading back to Tangier and the return trip back through Spain and France and the ferry at St Malo.
Most of us have been to Morrocco multiple times so we are NOT new to traveling there and what it intails, this is going to be a hard riding holiday and not for anyone that wants to stop and sightsee every village alond the way, if however you read this and think you might like to try it then abdae's welcome. what bikes are ye using and what dates are ye in morocco for, regards

Already passed mate, it was last year, could be up fir another trip this year though if we could get the numbers.
mountaincadre is offline   Reply With Quote