User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-29-2014, 03:21 AM   #16
Seba1
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 159
Hey Julija & Robert !

It is nice to see your Marocan ride report on ADV Rider.I must say that you guys are really great with your moto travels and each time you came to Ljubljana I was glad to see you.We always had a great time either in Ljubljana-Ex Yugoslavian countries or last year in Piran.
I remember, when 2 years ago I was telling you about Morroco,how nice is there and that you should visit the country,Robert was a little bit afraid to go there,but I knew that you guys are brave enough and that sooner or later you will go there,so that happened last year.
As I heard from you,you spend a wonderfull time there and I can see that you made so many beautifull pictures, and the video is also very very nice.

So once again thank you for your heart warmth and kindness,and please stop bringing us all the gifts each time you're coming,I'm just happy to see both of you.

I hope that I will convince some of my friends to join me and visit you this year in Moscow.

Hugs and Kisses to you From Ljubljana,

Sebastjan-Cheburaher
Seba1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 07:50 AM   #17
novack
Adventurer

Oddometer: 47
молодцы

фотографии в горах очень красивые (особенно марокканские)
novack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 03:03 AM   #18
Panda* OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 135
Seba1, Živijo Cheburashka, I even was touched! It`s always a great pleasure for us to come to you and your friends. It is your story about Morocco pushed us, and Robert, you know, he always afraid, but he need time to decide on something. But now he could easily go to Albania)))) Seba, if you do not want that we bring you gifts - come faster in Moscow and take them youself ))) so let's actively convince your friends. Beluga bottle is waiting for you in the freezer.
Mi tebja lubim i obnimaem, priezjay bistree!

Guys, thank you all very much for such a high evaluation of our RR. I hope my English is not disturb your.

Julia&Robert
Panda* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 09:28 AM   #19
vintagespeed
fNg

Oddometer: 1,484
Thank you for the Ride Report, very good and your english is good as well.

I very much like the VFR1200 and am considering buying one to take some long rides with my wife.

Is the pillon seat comfortable for a long day of riding? How many miles did you travel per day?

TAT-2013: http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=913898
SoCal_NoDak-2012: http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=829203
vintagespeed is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 11:23 AM   #20
Panda* OP
Gnarly Adventurer

vintagespeed, Original seat is hard and very slippery - all the time passenger slips on the driver. It is not possible to go together even 5 km. We have altered the seat (in a special workshop). The new seat has become more comfortable, soft, understated and narrowed for the driver (my wife Panda has small growth and her feet did not reach the ground, when she was on driver place), and it is not such slippery as the original seat, and now the passenger does not slip on the driver.
With the new seat, we can absolutely comfortably drive 1500 km per day (932 miles).

Actually we altered the seat 2 times, but after the first time the passenger is still slipped on the driver, so we have altered the second time - more radically.

In the first photo - the seat after the first tuning.

Second and third photo - the seat after the second tuning.

But now we like the seat of this type (form and material). I think for our next new VfR we will do the seat, like this
(without back on the second photo):

There is also the original seat of Honda from Alcantara matirial. But we did not hear comments about it.

Old 01-30-2014, 11:44 AM   #21
MeinMotorrad
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 809
Fantastic.
Old 01-30-2014, 01:23 PM   #22
vintagespeed
fNg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda* View Post
Actually we altered the seat 2 times, but after the first time the passenger is still slipped on the driver, so we have altered the second time - more radically...
very good information, thank you. have you had any trouble with the VFR? other than riding it in sand...

Old 01-31-2014, 07:03 AM   #23
Panda* OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintagespeed View Post
very good information, thank you. have you had any trouble with the VFR? other than riding it in sand...
Yeah, the sand we'll remember for a long time .....
We never had any problems with our VFR 1200. In Russian forum VFR-owners wrote only about one leak out shock absorber, and about one fell to pieces bearing in the driveshaft. Agree, it's nothing against the background of the many breakages of other models.
Old 01-31-2014, 09:31 AM   #24
vintagespeed
fNg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda* View Post
...We never had any problems with our VFR 1200. In Russian forum VFR-owners wrote only about one leak out shock absorber, and about one fell to pieces bearing in the driveshaft...
glad to hear it, i have never owned a Honda of any kind but i know they are good bikes and i love the way they look. i think this will be the next bike i buy. and i might get a 46 sticker for the front as well. GO Valentino!

thank you for the information and i'm sorry if i hi-jacked your ride report, it has been a good read.

Old 01-31-2014, 11:27 AM   #25
Panda* OP
Gnarly Adventurer

vintagespeed,
Old 01-31-2014, 05:16 PM   #26
Sunday Rider
Adventurer Wanabe

Oddometer: 649
Wonderful ride report and fantastic pictures. You travel very well together. Thanks for sharing your trip.
Old 01-31-2014, 06:34 PM   #27
st2sam
n00b

Oddometer: 9
Fantastic job on the report, I really enjoyed it.

Thanks for sharing your adventure.
st2sam is offline   Reply With Quote