User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-04-2012, 05:36 AM   #1
GB OP
Mod Squad

Oddometer: 55,316
Official ADVrider Decals, Patches, T-shirts & Caps

Official ADV decals and T shirts vendors' full list of products ADV products available are posted in the Vendors forum.

Official ADV T-shirts and Caps thread is located HERE

Here's a sampling:

ADV decals

Personalized QR decals, with your username and a link to your ADVrider profile:

Patches:

ADV Flag

The ADVrider.com Decals thread in the Vendors forum is located HERE

Proceeds from the sale of these decals will be donated back to help pay for the running of this site. You may also click on the word DONATE at the bottom of this page to donate directly and you also support this site if you sign up with the excellent picture hosting site, www.smugmug.com which also supports the operation of this site. Thank you for your support.

GB screwed with this post 01-07-2013 at 03:37 AM
GB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 11:24 AM   #2
GB OP
Mod Squad

Oddometer: 55,316
ADV Moderator Hayduke is in charge of ADV T shirts and caps. The T shirts thread is located HERE

We are proud to have a full line of Adventure Rider Tee shirts, Performance Synthetic gear, and hats available now!

To view the shirts and place orders;

or go to www.ADVridershirts.com

PICS!

ROOST! Available now in Adult short sleeve and Kids short sleeve:

WORLD- Available now in Adult Short sleeve, Khaki tee-

Ride the World - Performance Synthetic-
Classic ADV banner, printed in grey on a true performance garment. Small left chest print on front. This is what I ALWAYS wear when riding these days! Very comfy under armor or a jacket. Cool wicking action when it's hot, and a nice dry layer when it's cool. 100% polyester birdseye knit jacquard fabric with anti-microbial treatment. Black, longsleeve. You'll want to wear it every time you ride!

CAUTION! - New Design! This is the first time the much-loved ADV Caution design (by inmate ArthDuro) has been offered on a tee shirt! Available now on Mens Short sleeve and Long Sleeve shirts in both Heather Grey and in Chocolate Brown- (match that dirt you're covered in anyway, dirtbag. ) ALSO on WOMENS short sleeve v-neck tees in Chocolate Brown! Large back print, small left chest print.

ADV Oval! - Timeless ADV Oval emblem. Large back print with matching small left chest print, available now on Mens Short sleeve in both solid Grey and on Black, as well as Long Sleeve shirts in Black- (MORE COLORS coming soon!)

So there you have it! Our initial offerings are available to ship now, and we'll announce more as they are added. We're really bummed about the delay on hats, but they should be ready soon. Hope you like 'em!

edit: Shipping disclaimer- I'll do my best to ship next day. Unless I'm gone riding, YFF's!.

EDIT:

HATS ARE NOW AVAILABLE!

It took too long, but we finally have caps in stock. There are two embroidered designs on a couple of colors and a couple of styles.

You can order them at www.advridershirts.com- follow the links to the hats page.

Or click here.

We have the classic ADV oval design in an unstructured cap, two colors:

...and one color in a mesh style:

And we also now have the Caution! logo in a cool unstructured cap, two colors:

(yes the design is supposed to be off-center )

And one color mesh:

Added 5/4/2012:

ADV Oval Wicking Scrunch Bucket Hat

Khaki Performance Synthetic, scrunchable bucket hat. Very packable and wrinkle resistant. Soft wicking band, adjustable buckle, and draw-string. Perfect for those long adventures....

ADV Oval Wicking Scrunch Cap

Khaki Performance Synthetic, scrunchable cap. Low profile, wrinkle resistant. Soft wicking band and mesh liner with vents. Adjustable velcro closure. Great for in the tank bag!

Click here to view our hats!
EDIT May, 2010

PERFORMANCE SYNTHETIC GEAR NOW AVAILABLE!!!

PYND! Performance Synthetic Short Sleeve

Iconic ADV image, printed a bit "off center". Performance Synthetic fabric is very comfy under armor or a jacket; cool wicking action when it's hot, and a nice dry layer when it's cool. Plus, it's easy to wash/dry while on the road! Microdenier Polyester, anti-microbial fabric. Cool Gray shirt/ charcoal print.

Ride the World - Performance Synthetic-
Classic ADV banner, printed in grey on a true performance garment. Small left chest print on front. This is what I ALWAYS wear when riding these days! Very comfy under armor or a jacket. Cool wicking action when it's hot, and a nice dry layer when it's cool. 100% polyester birdseye knit jacquard fabric with anti-microbial treatment. Black, longsleeve. You'll want to wear it every time you ride!

RIDE THE WORLD Perfomance Synthetic Short Sleeve Orange
Classic ADV banner, printed in black on a true performance garment. Small left chest print on front. Very comfy under armor or a jacket. Cool wicking action when it's hot, and a nice dry layer when it's cool, plus it easy to wash/dry while on the road. Microdenier Polyester, anti-microbial fabric. 100% made in the USA; from the fabric, to the sewing, to the printing here in Salida Colorado!

RIDE THE WORLD Perfomance Synthetic Short Sleeve Black
Classic ADV banner, printed in gray on a true performance garment. Small left chest print on front. Very comfy under armor or a jacket. Cool wicking action when it's hot, and a nice dry layer when it's cool, plus it easy to wash/dry while on the road. Microdenier Polyester, anti-microbial fabric. 100% made in the USA; from the fabric, to the sewing, to the printing here in Salida Colorado!

RIDE THE WORLD Perfomance Synthetic Short Sleeve Blue
Classic ADV banner, printed in black on a true performance garment. Small left chest print on front. Very comfy under armor or a jacket. Cool wicking action when it's hot, and a nice dry layer when it's cool, plus it easy to wash/dry while on the road. Microdenier Polyester, anti-microbial fabric. 100% made in the USA; from the fabric, to the sewing, to the printing here in Salida Colorado!

Added Oct. 2010-

RIDE THE WORLD Performance Synthetic, Short Sleeve Red
Classic ADV banner, printed in gray on a true performance garment. Small left chest print on front. Very comfy under armor or a jacket. Cool wicking action when it's hot, and a nice dry layer when it's cool, plus it easy to wash/dry while on the road. Microdenier Polyester, anti-microbial fabric. 100% made in the USA; from the fabric, to the sewing, to the printing here in Salida Colorado!

RIDE THE WORLD Performance Synthetic Long Sleeve, Light Gray
Classic ADV banner, printed in black on a cool, light gray, true performance garment. Small left chest print on front (see inset). This is what I ALWAYS wear when riding these days! Very comfy under armor or a jacket. Cool wicking action when it's hot, and a nice dry layer when it's cool. 100% polyester birdseye knit jacquard fabric with anti-microbial treatment. Light gray, with black contrasting panels, longsleeve. You'll want to wear it every time you ride!

Old 04-02-2014, 09:33 PM   #3
leftcheekleftcheek
Adventurer

Oddometer: 46
Adv sticker

I'm trying to source the ADV sticker which I've tried eBay .
I'm guessing this has been done to death but please help me out cheers
leftcheekleftcheek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 09:39 PM   #4
Stricko
DRZ'er

Oddometer: 240
linky here

Quote:
Originally Posted by leftcheekleftcheek View Post
I'm trying to source the ADV sticker which I've tried eBay .
I'm guessing this has been done to death but please help me out cheers
try this thread ;) http://advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=257578
Stricko is offline   Reply With Quote