Go Back   ADVrider > Bikes > Orange Crush
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-08-2014, 09:49 AM   #31
SpeedyR
SE in the SE

Oddometer: 740
One thing that normally stands out. A good dealer is driven by Passion. If you have people that work there that are passionate about bikes/riding they will be a good dealership. If you have a dealership that is about the numbers, you loose the passion and you may/may not have a good experience with them. Riding a bike is about passion and (I hate to even say it) lifestyle. I don't ride for transportation, I ride for recreation. the dealers that get that, are good. I know good dealers from all brands, and I know bad ones from each brand as well. there isn't anything inherantly good or bad about brands (maybe who is attracted to them?) but it's the people that make it what it is.

I have two dealers that I can visit for KTM parts. one is a local big box store that carries almost every brand. I rarely go there. the other is a smaller shop but they are all enthusiasts and know each bike inside and out. I try to support them. If I ask for a specific bolt for a Super Enduro they at least know what the bike is. :)
SpeedyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 11:48 AM   #32
EastSideSM
Isn't that dangerous?

Oddometer: 1,487
Quote:
Originally Posted by chippertheripper View Post
Yeah?

See link in sig for best ktm shop ever.
Yes, he is correct. Cliff's is the BEST KTM shop around here and probably just about anywhere. I made the mistake of taking my bike to one of the only other authorized KTM dealers in my area last year and they messed up my bike so bad it hasn't been right since. I will never take it anywhere else but Cliff's when I need to take it to a dealer in the future. They really know their Orange!!!!