ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Bikes > Orange Crush > Crazy-Awesome almost Dakar racers (950/990cc)
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-19-2014, 10:15 PM   #646
Tellydoug
Troubador of joy

Oddometer: 6,952
Big Red park, Whiskey Park, Buffalo Pass, up around the Flattops and all that stuff is still snowmobile territory. Trough Road and the some southern stuff should be open.

"Life is too important to be taken seriously" Oscar Wilde
Old 05-20-2014, 07:04 PM   #647
KMC1
There is no spoon.

Oddometer: 2,446
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tellydoug View Post
Big Red park, Whiskey Park, Buffalo Pass, up around the Flattops and all that stuff is still snowmobile territory. Trough Road and the some southern stuff should be open.
Thanks Doug! You don't happen to have any tacks for those roads you're referencing do you?

An Overview of the United States National Debt: http://www.davemanuel.com/us-national-debt-clock.php
KMC1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 08:26 PM   #648
Tellydoug
Troubador of joy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KMC1 View Post
Thanks Doug! You don't happen to have any tacks for those roads you're referencing do you?

sorry, but no. I just live here, don't use a GPS.... they're easy to find on maps.

Old 05-20-2014, 08:34 PM   #649
KMC1
There is no spoon.

Oddometer: 2,446
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tellydoug View Post
sorry, but no. I just live here, don't use a GPS.... they're easy to find on maps.
Understandable. I was thinking it would be cool to ride some of the routes from the national rally if I can get the tracks and the weather cooperates. Maybe we'll need to change plans and head to warmer climes anyway - it's looking a little iffy.

An Overview of the United States National Debt: http://www.davemanuel.com/us-national-debt-clock.php
KMC1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 09:15 PM   #650
Tellydoug
Troubador of joy

yep, supposed to be stormy going into the weekend here. It's nice getting away from the heat here later inthe summer once the snow melts, that's the best time to explore the backcountry around here anyway....