Go Back   ADVrider > Gear > Vendors
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-08-2014, 09:19 AM   #16
danman
tumbling tumbleweed

Oddometer: 166
Got my silver coolers a few weeks ago, the coolers are great, as are Marks prices and customer service. Above and beyond....just wanted to say thanks Mark and keep up the great work.
danman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 11:23 AM   #17
EmptiMind
Stoopid Youngin'

Oddometer: 459
Just got my 24 today! Great price, great guy to deal with. I like the little extra and will probably use it a lot. Thanks for the hookup Mark! I'll come back to you when I need my 12.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2
Old 04-29-2014, 09:29 AM   #18
Moto-Kafe OP
Gnarly Entre-manure

Oddometer: 477
Bundling Discount..........

Get Free Shipping when you purchase a Polar Bear Cooler + SOKz Moto-socks........see Post #1 for details.
Old 04-29-2014, 12:57 PM   #19
EmptiMind
Stoopid Youngin'

Oddometer: 459
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moto-Kafe View Post
Get Free Shipping when you purchase a Polar Bear Cooler + SOKz Moto-socks........see Post #1 for details.
Aww man, that's a tempting offer. I ride with ski socks but they get way too hot during the summer. This offer going to stick around?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2
Old 04-29-2014, 01:37 PM   #20
Moto-Kafe OP
Gnarly Entre-manure

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmptiMind View Post
This offer going to stick around?
Yepper........without going into alot of details, I cannot discount the SOKz Products like I originally wanted, and this is just one way of giving the SOKz Purchaser a "perk", of sorts..........

NOTE: Moto-Kafe will be attending the Eastern Vstrom Rally in NC starting Thursday 5/15 thru Sunday 5/18, and will not be able to respond to emails/PM's. Go ahead and send your questions, we will respond ASAP Sunday night/Monday 5/19. Thankyou!!

Moto-Kafe screwed with this post 05-14-2014 at 04:46 AM
Moto-Kafe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 12:40 PM   #21
Czark9
Adventurer

Oddometer: 9
Great customer service

I wanted to order a back pack cooler and it was not a stocked item. Mark was able to drop ship from the factory and it was to my door in 3 days.

That's what I call going the extra mile. Thanks again for a great product and exceptional service.
Czark9 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 06:38 PM   #22
Tj007m
Adventurer

Oddometer: 57
PB Cooler

PM sent
Tj007m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 06:43 PM   #23
Moto-Kafe OP
Gnarly Entre-manure

Current Inventory.......ready to ship!!!!!

I have the following Coolers in stock in my shop, ready to ship the following day after purchase:

6-packs

Red......3
Navy....6
Black....1
Green...3 (out of stock at PB Warehouse)
CAMO Break-Up....0
CAMO Duck Blind.....1

12-packs

Red.....2
Navy....2
Black....3
Green....1
Silver....2
CAMO BU......1
CAMO DB......1

24-packs

Red.......1
Navy.....1
Black.....1
Green.....1 (out of stock at PB Warehouse)
Silver.....2
CAMO BU.....1

Also in stock here are the Monstrous 48-pack Coolers (see Post 26 below)......which will hold a ton of food and beverages!!
Compare Moto-Kafe's prices (see first post) with Ebay and Amazon Sellers.....then come back here to purchase!!
mark444

Inventory Number Count Updated.......7/29/2014.

Moto-Kafe screwed with this post Yesterday at 09:18 AM
Old 06-28-2014, 04:39 PM   #24
NDTransplant
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 359
Shipped quick, looks like a quality piece of gear. Anxious to try it out. And thank goodness it'll hold longneck bottles...

Thanks, MotoCafe. Stellar service/customer support!

NDTransplant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 09:46 AM   #25
Moto-Kafe OP
Gnarly Entre-manure

48 Cooler Sale........until July 31

I use my Black PB 48-pack cooler all the time to carry items back and forth from the lakehouse........think of it as a luggage system for food!! Once we get there, we throw more ice and "beverages" in it for the weekend. Funny thing is we hardly ever bring any beverages back home........

Until July 31, we are knocking $3 off the already low Moto-Kafe Price of $60 for the Red, Black, Green, & Navy 48-pack coolers.......making them $57 plus shipping to your door. These coolers List for $89.95 from Polar Bear, plus shipping. I have one of each color in stock for immediate shipping.......and can order more should the demand dictate.

PM us with your color choice and zip code, and we'll supply you with a USPS shipping quote........you can then compare to Ebay and other Sellers??

mark444

Moto-Kafe screwed with this post 07-17-2014 at 07:36 AM
Old 07-15-2014, 05:54 AM   #26
Moto-Kafe OP
Gnarly Entre-manure

6-Packs.......

I typically compare Amazon + Ebay Pricing of Polar Bear Coolers on a weekly basis, to make sure Moto-Kafe's Prices are lower that what the average Joe can order from one of those places. Looks like the non-CAMO Colors of 6-Pack Coolers can be had for $28.95 with free shipping from those two sites, so.........until this post is deleted, all 6-pack coolers (in the std 4 colors) can be had here on ADV for $28.00 (or less) shipped anywhere in the Lower USA. A few of the Ebay Sellers have less-than-stellar Feedback.....probably due to the enormous size of their "store" and having to sell/package/ship so many products daily?? Moto-Kafe is a Mom/Pop runned "store" (of sorts), dedicated to the Moto-minded inmate here. At $28.00 shipped, we are basically breaking even on the 6-packs (and in some cases, probably loosing a buck or two if we must ship it to Bangcock, Ca, or somewhere similar on the Left Coast)......but in return, we hope to earn your repeat business on other items........ROK Straps, SOKz Moto-socks, Jacket Caddys, etc.

When I "opened" Moto-Kafe back in January selling Polar Bear Coolers, I wanted to carry on the tradition started by member "Stonewall" here of "Giving back to the ADV Community" by selling Products (i.e. PB Coolers) at low prices, but still making it worth my time and effort. After 6 months I must report we are still "in the Red", but hopefully we have made new friends in the process, and most importantly, helped make their Moto-Experiences more enjoyable with the products we offer.

If you have a question/comment on a particular product, its pricing, or need a shipping quote, please do not hesitate to PM me.
Thanks!!!!!!
mark444 at Moto-Kafe

Moto-Kafe screwed with this post Yesterday at 07:03 AM
Old 07-17-2014, 02:53 PM   #27
Hipster
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,693
Moto Kafe,

I received my cooler today, thank you for the excellent customer service.
Old 07-26-2014, 10:23 AM   #28
caljw
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 355
Got the cooler great sevice thanks Mark. The 12 pack fits perfectly in the top box of the 1200 GSA luggage
2005 DRZ400s
caljw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:11 AM   #29
Moto-Kafe OP
Gnarly Entre-manure

48 Pack Coolers..........

Remember, only until this Thursday (July 31), will the 48 Pack Coolers be discounted an extra $3......making the Moto-Kafe Price to be $57, plus shipping to your door. Send me a PM or email (Moto-Kafe@bellsouth.net) with your zip code for a shipping quote........

The 48 Pack Cooler is so big, we not only throw our cold items in there, but also the chips, bread, cookies.....and any other groceries we might be toting to the lakehouse. Think of them as "Grocery Luggage"......