Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-02-2014, 04:07 PM   #31
Frgich
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 830
Quote:
Originally Posted by travelR6 View Post
hi frgich,

i am looking forward on a ~3 week trip from austria down south towards slovenia, croatia, bosnia, montenegro, serbia, bulgaria and maybe romania. i have no clue if it is possible in that timeframe (05.06 - 29.06) but i'll see how far i can get . i'm not a a big fan of city exploring, i'd rather ride up mountains and enjoy the view of mother nature - do you have ideas on how to get as much offroad riding as possible done on this trip? also any ideas on "must have been there"-places along this route?

i'll be riding my fairly new to me honda crf250l and am so stoked allthough i have barley planed anything yet

thanks in advance and ride safe
Hmmmm if these dates are from 2014 to 2015 it can be done .

I would not like to push any extreme details fo you but www.adv-tracks have some nice offroad routes up there, and if you ask me (and you asked me ), I would not like to skip Velebit mountain, and maybe some Dinara besides it. i like to mountainbike up there it's really amazing place to ride.

2Phil this spring the weather went totally nuts. It kept raining for month and a half, and caused awful flooding in the region