Go Back   ADVrider > Gear > Vendors
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-15-2014, 02:47 PM   #676
Swashplate
50 MSL & 150 KTS

Oddometer: 1,197
I'm wanting a pair of 35L and pucks to mount on my 16mm rack. I keep seeing "pre-order". What kind of wait are we currently looking at? BTW, this is going on my Super Tenere.

Kurt
Old 05-19-2014, 08:46 AM   #677
Scottishman
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by prudolf View Post
The overall width of the complete system installed is 985MM (Approximately 38.75").
Thanks much Paul. What is your anticipated delivery time if I ordered 2x 45L panniers for the WC/GSA this week?
2014 BMW GSA 1200
2008 Porsche 911 GT3 RS, 2012 Porsche Boxster S Black Edition
Scottishman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 02:35 PM   #678
prudolf
LM Cycle Supply

Oddometer: 107
Quote:
Thanks much Paul. What is your anticipated delivery time if I ordered 2x 45L panniers for the WC/GSA this week?
Quote:
I'm wanting a pair of 35L and pucks to mount on my 16mm rack. I keep seeing "pre-order". What kind of wait are we currently looking at? BTW, this is going on my Super Tenere.
Our ETA is still set for end of July, however our order that is in production (including the GSA-W special sets) is almost completed and when we have a solid shipping date, I will update everyone with a more precise ETA. As long as production continues to move along at the pace that it has been, it may be possible that the order will ship out a bit sooner.

As always, if there are any further details or questions that anyone has, please feel free to PM me here on the forum, or call me at 877-333-9669

Thanks,

Adventure Motorcycle Depot | S1000RR Depot | F800 Depot | Twalcom USA
prudolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2014, 05:08 PM   #679
GrumpyOne
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 121
I'd be interested in both of those. For the table, a single pannier setup would be nice.

Also, how about a rack that would fit on the top case mounts...
Just a flat tray (like this) for carrying a dry bag/duffle when I don't want to run the top box. It would lock onto the 4 spools that are on the top case mounting plates.

Cheers,
jw

Quote:
As I've been taking everyone's feedback and suggestions regarding all of the Globescout product, I thought I'd get a collection of thoughts as to what other luggage accessories that you'd like to see Globescout produce for us. If there's enough interest for certain items, we will be able to pass the info over to the fantastic team in Turkey.

A few things that were brought up to me:

-Water/Fuel canister and mounts.

-Pannier Table. Would a simple table piece between both panniers work, or would you like to see a table leg option to come off a single pannier?

What else would you guys like to see? We're always looking forward to your suggestions and comments.
As the main focus now after releasing the new GSA special system is pumping out production, keep in mind that new additional items will not be an overnight occurrence.
Old 06-08-2014, 07:04 PM   #680
hammick
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,352
Paul:

I have the 35l special set in black on my '13 GSW and love these bags. If I trade up to a GSA in the future will these bags fit? I'm assuming I would have to remove the GSA rack and use the Globescout rack?
hammick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 03:38 PM   #681
huairen
n00b

Oddometer: 3
if I made an online order now for the 2013+ R1200GS Special Set - 35L Natural.
will I be able to get it on the next shipment (July) ?
huairen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 03:17 AM   #682
Shawn595
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 122
Mine arrived on Monday. Thanks Paul for all the updates and great customer service!

Old 06-12-2014, 05:34 AM   #683
prudolf
LM Cycle Supply

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammick View Post
Paul:

I have the 35l special set in black on my '13 GSW and love these bags. If I trade up to a GSA in the future will these bags fit? I'm assuming I would have to remove the GSA rack and use the Globescout rack?
The standard GS and the Adventure share the same subframe and have the same mounting points, so yes, they will swap over using the Globescout racks.

The standard GS-W 35L system is actually our only 35L option for the GSA-W.

Old 06-12-2014, 05:37 AM   #684
prudolf
LM Cycle Supply

Quote:
Originally Posted by huairen View Post
if I made an online order now for the 2013+ R1200GS Special Set - 35L Natural.
will I be able to get it on the next shipment (July) ?
Absolutely. We have plenty of special systems available from this order at the moment.

Thanks,
-Paul

Old 06-14-2014, 12:36 PM   #685
huairen
n00b

Oddometer: 3
Quote:
Absolutely. We have plenty of special systems available from this order at the moment.

Thanks,
-Paul
Hi Paul, just to check, the right side box for the GSW system is Cut in right?
huairen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 07:41 PM   #686
prudolf
LM Cycle Supply

Quote:
Originally Posted by huairen View Post
Hi Paul, just to check, the right side box for the GSW system is Cut in right?
yes sir! the special systems are a symmetrical system with a cutout for the exhaust

Old 06-19-2014, 09:47 AM   #687
prudolf
LM Cycle Supply

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn595 View Post
Mine arrived on Monday. Thanks Paul for all the updates and great customer service!
Great photos, Shawn595!! I'm glad to have helped and hope that you keep enjoying your GS with your new set of Globescouts!

Old 06-19-2014, 10:03 AM   #688
prudolf
LM Cycle Supply

Updated ETA

So it seems that though most of the production is finished, Globescout has just recently experienced slower than usual supply for certain materials. Everything is back in full swing now, however this may delay our shipment. So rather than having it in sooner than expected, it may be a couple weeks later than our end of July ETA. We are now expecting to have the next order in mid-August, however we will have a more accurate ETA when we have the shipping date and documents.

If anyone was relying on the end of July shipment and planning to have these in time for any trips, scheduled shop time, or anything else, please let me know (contact me directly please) and I will help sort out any details or answer any questions or concerns.

BTW, we have plenty of GS-Adventure systems in black and clear, and just a couple in natural finish that will be available from this incoming shipment!

If anyone is curious of just how good these are for the new Adventure, we have a customer in the states who has just recently received his expedited order and has posted his review here!

-Paul

Old 06-23-2014, 03:31 PM   #689
The Island
Im lost.

Oddometer: 219
Awesome Service

Just got back from the south a few days ago and I just wanted to extend a huge thanks to Paul who answered my annoying emails and took my stupid phone calls about the delivery of my cases. They arrived on the day that I left so I drilled them and mounted them with ease.

I can't express how happy I was/am with how transparent Paul was with the order *Keep rocking it!
The Island is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 02:00 PM   #690
yotoma
Adventurer

Oddometer: 12
Updated ETA

Quote:
So it seems that though most of the production is finished, Globescout has just recently experienced slower than usual supply for certain materials. Everything is back in full swing now, however this may delay our shipment. So rather than having it in sooner than expected, it may be a couple weeks later than our end of July ETA. We are now expecting to have the next order in mid-August, however we will have a more accurate ETA when we have the shipping date and documents.
-Paul
Paul,
Any idea of availability of a 40L black topcase for a '14 f800gs in this shipment?
yotoma is offline   Reply With Quote