ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Layin' down tracks > GPS Tracks - Northeast, Southeast & Florida
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-06-2014, 05:12 AM   #61
Laura0107
Retrophilic Rambler

Oddometer: 1,140
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wlfman View Post
FYI, Mike has retired as of Feb 28th and the store is no more...
I'll sure miss his place too. I think you missed this line in my post: "Unfortunately, he just closed Tellico Motorcycle Outfitters last week..." It's good to know he'll still be maintaining the trails, though.

You, going 70-75 mph on a dirt road? We rode over to check out the national enduro between North and Salley last Sunday on part of the MEOW. I'd been watching video from Sandblast and was in the mood, so ....... it was a fun ride over!
Old 06-09-2014, 07:20 PM   #62
Laura0107
Retrophilic Rambler

Oddometer: 1,140
Please note that Old State Road has been closed. I have not edited the GPX file which is attached to post #13 in this thread for that. It's near the northern end of the MEOW and was a fun piece of dirt adjacent to the Congaree that ran from the Saxe Gotha area, under I-77 and on up into Cayce. It parallels 12th Street Extension, which you can take instead, which is where Amazon, Nephron Pharmaceuticals, etc. are located and is a pleasant ride, though paved.