ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Southeast, The Lair of the Dragon - The Blue Ridge and Smoky Mountains
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-07-2014, 09:00 PM   #19276
Trust
I'll fix that
 
Trust's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2008
Location: pines & sand, NC
Oddometer: 1,333
Eh, must login to continue ... I don't use trackmyfacebook so I'll pass...


Quote:
Originally Posted by Alanjdoc View Post
Any of you all in the Fayetteville are with Facebook check out this group and share with local friends. https://www.facebook.com/groups/663813623654285/
__________________
Buy my DR350 ...and... Got any Pink gear for sale?
Quote:
Originally Posted by focallength View Post
If you dont remember, sky, ground,sky,ground,sky, ground, treeeeeee! You passed out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkidMarx View Post
Herding drunk cats drunk. That takes it up a notch.
Give me riding.
Trust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 10:06 AM   #19277
truck6driver
The Fireman
 
Joined: Sep 2007
Location: Hope Mills, N.C.
Oddometer: 7,321
No Facebook here either. Last thing I need is everyone knowing what I do in my life.


Ray
truck6driver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 12:50 PM   #19278
KTRMN8R
Sand Camel
 
KTRMN8R's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2006
Location: Sandhills, NC
Oddometer: 1,213
Hey ya'll,... hope folks are doin' well here.

God Bless,

Sean
__________________

God Bless & Godspeed!
KTRMN8R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 12:08 PM   #19279
IT 400
Junk Collector
 
IT 400's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: The DOG HOUSE
Oddometer: 1,582
Quote:
Originally Posted by KTRMN8R View Post
Hey ya'll,... hope folks are doin' well here.

God Bless,

Sean
We're doing well... what's up?
IT 400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 12:15 PM   #19280
IT 400
Junk Collector
 
IT 400's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: The DOG HOUSE
Oddometer: 1,582
TW... how'd your deal go the weekend? I was covered up over the weekend.

We are having round 2 of Tar Heel Speedways points series this Saturday. We are gonna introduce the "Open Momma" class. This is for non-regular racers. To qualify you either gotta have a youngun' or be at least 25 years old. Any motorcycle that will pass tech inspection is alllowed. Tech inspection consists of a safety check by our track officials. $5 to enter and all proceeds will go towards our injured youth riders fundraiser. Something that some "Racing Moms" have decided they want to do.

Your CFO could rock this!!! Hope to see ya'll soon... somewhere...
IT 400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 01:33 PM   #19281
Tarheel Wheeler
Around
 
Tarheel Wheeler's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2003
Location: A53, NC
Oddometer: 3,640
Quote:
Originally Posted by IT 400 View Post
TW... how'd your deal go the weekend? I was covered up over the weekend.

We are having round 2 of Tar Heel Speedways points series this Saturday. We are gonna introduce the "Open Momma" class. This is for non-regular racers. To qualify you either gotta have a youngun' or be at least 25 years old. Any motorcycle that will pass tech inspection is alllowed. Tech inspection consists of a safety check by our track officials. $5 to enter and all proceeds will go towards our injured youth riders fundraiser. Something that some "Racing Moms" have decided they want to do.

Your CFO could rock this!!! Hope to see ya'll soon... somewhere...
Event was off the hook!

Plenty of checking/scoring help from some of the local inmates. Thanks Brian, Jim, Joe, Bill, Alan, Jason and Chris.

You guys missed a real treat. Maddie Hoover (15 yr old women's national champ) was an absolute magician on the bike this weekend, winning Advanced class both days.

Karl Davis from FL (past national champ) won the Expert class both days.

Sanford Herald did an article on the event. Pics only in the hard copy of the paper. Check it out...http://www.sanfordherald.com/news/x1...visits-Sanford
__________________
Adversity is the state in which man most easily becomes acquainted with himself, being especially free of admirers then. John Wooden

"Get to riding or get to dying"...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_T41kJm-PE
Tarheel Wheeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 03:57 PM   #19282
IT 400
Junk Collector
 
IT 400's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: The DOG HOUSE
Oddometer: 1,582
round 2 Tar Heel Speedway

This Saturday $10 admission
Gates open at 12
Registration 4
Practice 6
Racing 8ish, or at the edge of dark.
IT 400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 10:01 PM   #19283
ncTRAILBOSS
A52 TOUR GUIDE
 
ncTRAILBOSS's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2007
Location: Eatin' CHEETOS,Livin' Large!
Oddometer: 2,536
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarheel Wheeler View Post
Event was off the hook!

Plenty of checking/scoring help from some of the local inmates. Thanks Brian, Jim, Joe, Bill, Alan, Jason and Chris.

You guys missed a real treat. Maddie Hoover (15 yr old women's national champ) was an absolute magician on the bike this weekend, winning Advanced class both days.

Karl Davis from FL (past national champ) won the Expert class both days.

Sanford Herald did an article on the event. Pics only in the hard copy of the paper. Check it out...http://www.sanfordherald.com/news/x1...visits-Sanford
I missed alot last week,a one-hundred hour work week didn't leave much time after eating ,pooping, and showering.
__________________
09 Tan Rocker-Recliner
75 Yamaha MX400b
05 Yamaha YZ 250
ncTRAILBOSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 05:52 AM   #19284
Tarheel Wheeler
Around
 
Tarheel Wheeler's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2003
Location: A53, NC
Oddometer: 3,640
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncTRAILBOSS View Post
I missed alot last week,a one-hundred hour work week didn't leave much time after eating ,pooping, and showering.
Gots ta get it when ya can Boss! Thanks for all the nutritious spinach!
__________________
Adversity is the state in which man most easily becomes acquainted with himself, being especially free of admirers then. John Wooden

"Get to riding or get to dying"...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_T41kJm-PE
Tarheel Wheeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 02:52 PM   #19285
NORBVR
Not so gnarly
 
NORBVR's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2005
Location: on a border
Oddometer: 387
Eh? An oil thread :)

Just tossing this out there if someone close can trade. I have 6 quarts of Mobile 1 fully synthetic 5w20 I need to turn into 6 quarts of Mobile 1 fully syn 10w30.

Anyone in the scotland/moore county area want to trade, or buying some anyway and want to buy what I need for the 5w20? No shipping or anything, I could meet somewhere.

Thanks,

Peter
__________________
Even slower in person
NORBVR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 03:57 PM   #19286
eyedragaknee
McGuyver
 
eyedragaknee's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2004
Location: Triangle
Oddometer: 2,319
Pooping

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncTRAILBOSS View Post
I missed alot last week,a one-hundred hour work week didn't leave much time after eating ,pooping, and showering.
When do butter beans come in?
__________________
2008 KTM250-XCFW
2011 Gas Gas TXT250
1966 Honda 305 Scrambler
eyedragaknee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 07:03 PM   #19287
truck6driver
The Fireman
 
Joined: Sep 2007
Location: Hope Mills, N.C.
Oddometer: 7,321
Quote:
Originally Posted by NORBVR View Post
Just tossing this out there if someone close can trade. I have 6 quarts of Mobile 1 fully synthetic 5w20 I need to turn into 6 quarts of Mobile 1 fully syn 10w30.

Anyone in the scotland/moore county area want to trade, or buying some anyway and want to buy what I need for the 5w20? No shipping or anything, I could meet somewhere.

Thanks,

Peter
If it wasn't synthetic I could but.....


Ray
truck6driver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 09:06 AM   #19288
Chad_NC OP
Beastly Adventurer
 
Chad_NC's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2006
Location: Lillington, NC
Oddometer: 3,762
Who's driving a HD around with a plate similar to mine getting toll bills sent to me! Now if I actually rode my bike I might have those!


You got this via Crapatalk
__________________
Chad
09 Buell Ulysses XB12XT
09 Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
Chad_NC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 11:30 AM   #19289
Alanjdoc
In it for FUN
 
Alanjdoc's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2012
Location: Fayetteville, NC
Oddometer: 61
Is anyone on here doing any big bike dual sport riding in the surrounding Cumberland Co. area? Just looking to meet up with some people riding!
__________________
2005 KTM EXC450
2010 BMW F800GS
https://www.facebook.com/groups/663813623654285/
Alanjdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 01:41 PM   #19290
truck6driver
The Fireman
 
Joined: Sep 2007
Location: Hope Mills, N.C.
Oddometer: 7,321
You ride for fun? I used to do that.


Ray
truck6driver is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

.
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


Times are GMT -7.   It's 02:15 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ADVrider 2011-2014