User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-25-2014, 10:16 PM   #8
just jeff
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 797
Good Lord I am an idiot!! There I was waiting for updates on the old ride report, wondering what was going on! Tonight when I got home it fell into place.....I needed to go to the new ride report and subscribe!!
Always an adventure Esther! Great to see you travelling again. Mud can be VERY challenging especially with less aggressive tires on. Add some ruts or rocks into the mix and things get REAL interesting!! Try dropping your tire pressure to about 15psi. It will make a big difference.
Will be checking the post office closely for parcels. It has been raining here nearly every day as well. At least the forest fire hazard is low!!
Best Regards....Jeff
ErikMotoMan: "People struggle with many things in their lives. But the answer to struggle isn’t MORE struggle. It’s peace. If you want more joy, peace, love, happiness… you have to GIVE those things first. You have to THINK those things. You have to have faith that they’ll come to you, despite what you may see. The truth isn’t in what you see with your eyes. It’s what you feel in your heart."
just jeff is offline   Reply With Quote