Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 06-29-2014, 09:44 PM   #7426
rossphoto
GDTRFB

Oddometer: 604
Quote:
Originally Posted by 70East View Post
LOL, that's funny, I'm having the same trying times with some of the liberal agenda. But no apology needed, I'll drink with anyone. It's all cool, no worries. But I wish the nay sayers would exit, or in Army speak, pop smoke, draw fire, beat feet!!
If only Washington was as rational as us... Thanks 70, it really does feel good to realize common ground... Thats what this country is really supposed to be after all... UNITED...
Old 06-29-2014, 09:45 PM   #7427
rossphoto
GDTRFB

ED where you at????? Get this RR back on track....
Old 06-29-2014, 10:01 PM   #7428
MaNDan
SuspectClasification

Oddometer: 51
Hey you Negative dudes, cut off your nitpicking drivel.

[Q: Ed is a RTW adventurer. If you want to support him, do so and pay a website fee or buy a T-shirt (I will). And if you don't like him, then do us all a favor and quit reading this thread. Q]

*I plan to subscribe to membership in the Inner Circle and will also buy a few T-shirts and any other products Tamara and Ed come up with.

* Hey BigFella, RoughRide, TonsOfFun, OldGirl, WannaBeButtRider, ValleyAm, GsBruce, BigMan73 and other Negs: Why don't you start your own "Save the World" thread and hopefully you will get a lot of subscribers. But please take your negative stuff elsewhere.

* I hate to dump a pint of cold sea water on any good idea, but Ed, when you provide a product, goods or service and take or receive $ for it, you have created a small business and are subject to all of the IRS rules and regulations. (They likely would be up your a$$ with a microscope) and likewise with the Calif state taxing agency. Maybe you can establish residency in Alaska or some other state. And in addition to the Federal/State income tax, there is the approximate 16% social security tax. So, talk to a good tax consultant before you take the next big step/s.

Wishing you and Tamara the best!

MaNDan screwed with this post 06-30-2014 at 10:06 AM
Old 06-29-2014, 10:37 PM   #7429
TonsOfFun
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 189
http://ethicsalarms.files.wordpress....-accidents.jpg
Old 06-29-2014, 10:46 PM   #7430
redwine65
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 139
http://horcamoto.com/2014/04/21/the-...-a-videologue/
Old 06-29-2014, 11:53 PM   #7431
FlyingDutchman
Dirt Biker

Oddometer: 817
Quote:
LOL, that's funny, I'm having the same trying times with some of the liberal agenda. But no apology needed, I'll drink with anyone. It's all cool, no worries. But I wish the nay sayers would exit, or in Army speak, pop smoke, draw fire, beat feet!!
This thread might get booted the basement yet...
Old 06-29-2014, 11:57 PM   #7432
FlyingDutchman
Dirt Biker

Oddometer: 817
Quote:
Originally Posted by redwine65 View Post
Subscribed!

See its too easy
Old 06-30-2014, 09:59 AM   #7433
VisionPilot
n00b

Oddometer: 4
[QUOTE=Tamaralunar;24500728]
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSBruce View Post

But you like my t-shirts right?!! ;)
OMG, that was hilarious !!! Almost fell out of my chair

Oh, and I'll donate.... the entertainment value alone is priceless!

VisionPilot screwed with this post 06-30-2014 at 10:07 AM
Old 06-30-2014, 10:20 AM   #7434
dwj - Donnie
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 13,682
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwj - Donnie
I have been following this since the beginning and have enjoyed it! I follow many many long term ride reports and I live on the road with my moto and my girlfriend. While I don't receive, ask or need donations, there are many long term travelers that do and could not continue traveling if they did not receive help. If you want to donate, do so. If you do not want to donate, don't. What Ed has done with the money that he had is none of your business. What he does with any money that is donated is none of your business as well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by snooter View Post
seriously?..i read most all your stuff on here and like your approach to life..but donating money for someone to become a life long member of the FSA is maybe not such a good idea?..you also believe if I give money I have no say where that money goes or is not my business?..i dunno but with that attitude we end up with 3 cents given to those in need and the rest gone to line somebodys pocket and when we ask we are told FO...for this reason I buy food (etc) for the local homeless so I know where my money goes..
I did not say that I was going to donate anything, I said I see no problem with him or any other long term riders asking for donation. There are many that do! The statements by some that some way his asking for money violates something is wrong! He is not demanding your money, he is simply asking. If you chose to donate, it is a gift, he owes you nothing! You should expect that he will use your money the way he used his, unless he says otherwise. I also do not give to charities unless I know what percentage goes to the actual cause. In this case, you know 100% of your gift is going for his enjoyment. If that is a problem for someone, they should not donate.

dwj - Donnie screwed with this post 06-30-2014 at 10:26 AM
Old 06-30-2014, 10:24 AM   #7435
dwj - Donnie
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 13,682
Quote:
Originally Posted by rossphoto
Yea, screw all you self righteous pricks!!!! I'm sorry to those of you who aren't, but I would bet my life savings the vast majority of the people crying about Ed's methods are conservative republican freaks... Wasn't going to go political but I'm drunk at the moment and feel like speaking the truth.... Ed you're fine in my book. Ill see you out there soon enough I hope... I'll buy wine, beer, bourbon or whatever if I'm not broke when we meet and asking kind people for help.... I hope to god we meet and party one night, then ride off the hangover the next day....

Quote:
Well I'm conservative republican military and I'm all about (and everyone I know) helping a brother out. As far as I'm concerned he's earned it, he's givin me plenty to read. Especially in times where I was not in so good of places, he mentally gave me a way out. So he's earned a few bottles of decent wine from me anyway. Hell, I went and found Chimay in Korea, because of him.
I am a life long Conservative Republican myself!
Old 06-30-2014, 03:24 PM   #7436
Bmcush
Wildman

Oddometer: 23
I'm thinking in another week to 10 days we should be hearing from Lalo, he's currently in Bristol Bay hell week Been there done that
Old 06-30-2014, 04:45 PM   #7437
rossphoto
GDTRFB

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwine65 View Post

Thats awesome... She is the hottest girl on earth I think...
Old 06-30-2014, 09:14 PM   #7438
YetiGS
No Talent Ass Clown

Oddometer: 7,346
Wow. I have never seen a RR go downhill this fast before.

Enough people have expressed their opinions, why don't the rest of us put our keyboards down, and wait 'til Ed gets back and let him run this shit show.
"You had better bring an extra magazine. Yeti's amped up on weird shit are hard to bring down." Lonestar2112
Old 06-30-2014, 09:55 PM   #7439
JMB_ADV
Adventurer

Oddometer: 51
there was a way To only show the posts of the threadstarter
Old 06-30-2014, 10:43 PM   #7440
lqgsrider
LQDesert Rider

Oddometer: 356
Count me in for a couple of shirts small logo on front large on back
Closed Thread