Navigation Question

Discussion in 'Ask Baldy, Blame Cannonshot' started by KCPhoto, Jan 27, 2015.

1. KCPhoto

KCPhoto Kenny C

Oddometer:
    :scratch How can I easily get back to the "thread page folder" of the thread I am currently reading.

Say I am reading a thread in "Pics, pics, pics" folder, and I am on the 10th page of threads. I look through a popular thread (1500 pages) and now I want to get back to the "Pics, pics, pics" folder, still on the 10th page. Is there a link somewhere to get back to the page that contains the thread you are currently viewing?

I only see 2 ways to do this. Either hit the back button 1501 times or click the "Pics, pics. pic" link at the top and then page forward until I find the page where I was.
  2. Retro

Retro Just the Facts Ma'am

Oddometer:
    You can choose your page at the bottom of the thread.
  3. KCPhoto

KCPhoto Kenny C

Oddometer:
    Thanks Retro, but those are pages within the thread. I'm trying to get back to the last "page of threads" that I was on.
  4. sidetrack one

sidetrack one Chief Tiddler Supporter

Oddometer:
    Use your browser history, I use Chrome, I just go to the control icon upper right,left click,scroll down to history,left click and find the thread page you left prior to reading 1500 pages:D and select. It'll take about 5 seconds:deal
  5. ozmoses

ozmoses persona non grata

Oddometer:
    Top left, below banner: little house(home)>subforum you are viewing>thread you are viewing

Those are links.

edit: this is in adv2.0 skin.