|05-25-2006, 05:45 PM||#1|
Joined: Feb 2006
The KTM LC4 Reliability research thread
Yes I found the longevity thread in the 640 LC4 thread link but I was hoping to get a little more specific.
I would like to see the following information from LC4 owners (past or present).
3. Bought used or new:
4. Current mileage:
5. Modifications done:
6. Mechanical work done:
7. Upgrades done:
8. Current tires on the bike:
9. Percentage of road versus dirt use:
10. Would you buy another one?:
11. Did you replace the main shaft bearing (if applicable):
12. Pic of the bike if available:
1. 640 Dualsport
5. Charcoal canister removal
6. Swingarm bolt sheered off in the bottom insert nut. Couldnt get it extracted so I had to tear it all down and drill out the nut and bolt piece. Pressed in a 8mm metric nut and put it all back together with a new nut.
7. Aluminum skidplate
8. Pirelli Scorpion AT's
9. 75% road (commute on it) 25% dirt
10. I think so, ask me in another 10,000 miles
11. No, still unsure if I will.
12. See below
Thanks for the input folks!
demononthebrakes screwed with this post 05-26-2006 at 03:52 AM
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|