Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-28-2007, 10:35 AM   #1
Minimike OP
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 881
ADV Rider style shop in East TN

Hi fellow ADV Riders!

My wife & I have opened a small gear shop in Tellico Plains, TN just off the Cherohala Skyway, and about 45 minutes from Deals Gap / 129 “the Dragon”. The shop is on the town square in Tellico Plains.

In the few weeks that we have been open, we are now the largest Olympia Moto Sport dealer in TN. We carry women’s & men’s jackets and pants.

We have Wolfman Luggage

Marsee luggage, Tech Mounts, and Powerlets

ADV Rider Shirts (purchased from Ink, Inc – the ADV Rider vendor, so ADVRider.com gets their $ support)

ADV Rider decals (purchased from Gadget Boy – the ADV Rider vendor, so ADVRider.com gets their $ support)

Here's the pig I shot in 1988 8-miles up Rafter RD. I rode my Blue & White R100GS up from Orlando to go pig hunting with a friend of mine. I've been coming up to the area ever since. When my wife suggested we move here & open our own shop I was estatic!

We are also sponsoring the ADV Rider 2nd Annual Airhead Rally in Tellico Plains that is being held on Oct 12th-14th and the KLR650 Tour de Tellico in the Spring! The shop is donating 5 door prizes, 15% off coupons for all the attendees, and we're making a beer run for the rally!

Also this Spring, the shop will be conducting monthly shop ADV rides into the Cherokee National Forest and the surrounding area! The rides will be posted on the ADV Regional board, as well as our web site.

Sorry folks, we don’t do mail order. Currently we’re too small. Maybe we can next year. You can see our website at www.tellicomoto.com

If you ride in & make a purchase, I will ship your old gear home for FREE!

Our thanks to ADVRider.com for the site & the opportunity to post on the vendor forum! We’ll bring the a load of beer for the Airhead Rally in a couple weeks to show our appreciation!

Mike & Cherie Dozier
Tellico Motorcycle Outfitters