ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Northeast - Greater Flugistan and home of the carpet baggers.
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-24-2008, 10:38 AM   #25
rob23 OP
on the pipe

Oddometer: 1,811
[quote=sallydog]if there is time i will do it but the fall has pretty much every weekend taken with better dualsport rides.[/quote]

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06wrx
Hey s

If you guys are looking for a real hard trail ride why don't you two guys go ride the Foggy Mountain National Enduro this year 7/20. I bet you don't last 5 miles.. see ya there? yeah, I doubt it! I'll be there putting the hammer down! Do you guys even have a GPS? If not, than you don't get the point of this ride to begin with. It's a navigational and distance challenge that covers all types of terrain! It's not a Dual Sport trail ride! Plus, aren't you the two guys that commited to doing the ride several times and never showed up, never called or emailed me?

Doc, let's see you put a ride together that doesn't use an existing route from the PB500 or TNJT or some other route you have. Actually, I know the perfect TNJT for you to ride it's called the Garden State Parkway. Why the hell are you always whining and complaining? No one wants to hear it!

I don't recall asking for anyone's advice or opinion. There's plenty of other rides to do and by all means be my guest and ride them.

Thanks to all that truley appreciate the hard work I put into this but comments like this that I've been getting all the time really turn me off. "Too many cooks spoil the broth."

The TNJT is a work in progress. I have enough data now to make it just the way I want it which will be just peferct for me. If I'm the only one that enjoys it than so be it but don't count on me hosting another run down, group ride or giving out my routes anytime soon.

rob23 screwed with this post 06-24-2008 at 12:25 PM
rob23 is offline   Reply With Quote