ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Northeast - Greater Flugistan and home of the carpet baggers.
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-31-2008, 09:36 AM   #1
clown head OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 151
york ,pa fng

hey i'm new ! looking for people to ride with south of york pa. i go any where. won't say i'm fast but i'm not holdin up trafic . i ride the hell out of my 950 adv , i also have an r1 that sees some good miles. lookin to meet some friends inthe area. did i mention i love good beer and cheep beer , well pretty much any beer !

clown head screwed with this post 07-31-2008 at 09:42 AM
clown head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 06:20 AM   #2
OoPEZoO
Dirtball Extraordinaire

Oddometer: 260
hey bud.....Welcome. I'm just over in Wrightsville on a BMW RT. I use it to commute to MD everyday to the tune of about 600 miles a week rain or shine, but if you're nice.........you might be able to drag me out on a weekend.

I LIKE good beer, but tend to only BUY cheap beer
OoPEZoO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 01:57 PM   #3
dmar
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 299
I live in new park, pa, somewhat south of york. Most rides I do are in northern md. Keep a look out on the south forum. We should be up for a ride soon in northern md. Ususally a good mix of trails, pits , road and dirt roads. Also some mud if your not afraid to get your 950 dirty
dmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 07:27 AM   #4
OoPEZoO
Dirtball Extraordinaire

Oddometer: 260
I ride through New Park every day on my way home from work. If you ever see a black BMW RT moving slightly quicker than the posted limit......make sure to give me a proper salute
OoPEZoO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 10:01 AM   #5
Skyclad
Original Bastard

Oddometer: 5,568
Welcome to the asylum YFF's.

Post up on the PA Riders thread here http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=180031

I don't know if you have seen it, but ADVrider is having a relay, and the PA portion is coming up soon. Would love to have more riders if you can make it. Here is the thread
http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=343920

BTW, I live just outside East Prospect, and ride a orange Ulysses. You will know its me when I show you my tags (PA ADV). Of course, I might have a hard time showing them to clown head if he is on the R1.
Skyclad's Wanderings - Bald Eagle Bastards - The Mountains are Calling, and I Must Go
KCCO
Skyclad is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 06:53 PM   #6
sm.fishing
adventurer

Oddometer: 48
I'm always up for a ride. I live in norristown PM me if you wan't to go for a ride I am free most weekends, but I am going to Hancock this weekend.
sm.fishing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 08:08 AM   #7
gzj443
Adventurer

Oddometer: 13
I live in Hereford and work in York and ride almost every day right through this area. We should hook-up one night after work; I have found a few dirt roads and am always looking for more....

Like DMAR said, check the southern region forum also, I see guys setting up rides around the quaries over in Harford and Ceicil counties sometimes. I want to make one of their rides but I seem to always have some other ride always scheduled!

Jay
gzj443 is offline   Reply With Quote