Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-06-2008, 12:10 PM   #1
Motodisiac OP
Moto Terrorist

Oddometer: 3,472
REV'IT! Gear for ADV Riders

WELCOME

I have been using REV'IT! gear since I have discovered it a little over two years ago. Slowly my love for them became an obsession and I replaced all my gear with REV'IT! garments. Then I noticed that I'm slowly converting my friends and they are becoming REV'IT! junkies as well.

When about two months ago I quit my job and started my dream, a little bike shop, it became apparent that I need to become REV'IT! dealer.

Fast forward a couple of weeks and here I am, proud to be REV'IT dealer :)

REV'IT! is the only brand of gear that I carry. I have most of Adventure gear in stock, including new APACHE boots, CAYENNE PRO line and long awaited INFINITY suits. I will be happy to answer all your REV'IT! questions that you post here. Also, PM me or you can e-mail me direct: dennis {at} beachmoto.com . Feel free to visit my web , where you can purchase everything on line. I hope that in the near future it will become the best source for REV'IT! related information.

I also have a showroom, so you are welcome to stop by, I will be happy to chat to fellow ADV riders.

Inside you will find huge selection of REV'IT! gear.

Including full line of gloves and thermals

EDIT: It has been about 6 months since I started my little project. I now strictly specialize in REV'IT! apparel sales. Keeping my focus narrow allowed me to become true REV'IT! expert. And I can honestly say that my shop is one of a kind. Think of Beach Moto as REV'IT! boutique, the one and only.

I would like to thank all people who supported me by becoming my customers. The ADV Rider community is a fantastic group of people and I'm extremely proud to be a part of it. Without you I simply wouldn't exist. It has been a pleasure making you happy. I do my best to provide you with the best possible service and it seems to pay off as the feedback I have received so far has been nothing short of outstanding.

In case you are wondering who you are dealing with, here is my pic :)

Remember, I'm not just another vendor who registered here to sell you something, but also an ADV rider

Below you will find some customer feedback posted throughout 30+ pages of this thread.

Ducati Multistrada 1200 S - Adventure, Commuting, Track, Fun
CRF450X - Dirt Toy

Motodisiac screwed with this post 05-29-2012 at 05:23 PM
Motodisiac is offline   Reply With Quote