Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-06-2009, 10:53 AM   #11
Lost Rider OP
Roadie

Oddometer: 3,166
I have a plan.

I'm heading to Vegas tomorrow to hang out with some rock stars , then going back to Death Valley to meet up with another ADV rider, camp in some remote area's, and explore more of the park. should be interesting with all the current rain....
I'll be back to L.A. in a week to meet up with Kevin ( an inmate I was in DV with with great hair and general disregard for the beauty of his Ducati dirt bike) and we're going into Baja. He's lived in Baja for years and I would have little concerns when traveling with him, hopefully my plates will come in the mail by then...
Yes, I'm a pussy - I won't take my non-spanish-speaking ass, and unlicensed brand new bike into mexico riding solo... but I know I'll have a good time with Kevin

I want more of this!

*fundraiser*

I think I mentioned earlier in my trip about how I lost one of my tent poles after the run-in with the Border Agents.... anyways, REI wouldn't sell me just just the poles so I bought a new Big Agnes Emerald Mountain SP2 tent to keep on going, took the poles I needed out, ordered I new set from BA, and shipped it home.
The poles FINALLY arrived from BA, and I won't be able to return the tent like I planned cause I'm not going to be there in time....
So that leads me here. I'm selling a BA Emerald Mountain SP2 tent in Flea Market, brand new, never opened, and just like the one in all my pics for less than I payed at REI.
If you would like what could be the best tent ever, and want to help keep me going go buy it!

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showt...60#post9001160

LostRider.com

Lost Rider screwed with this post 02-06-2009 at 12:11 PM
Lost Rider is offline   Reply With Quote