ADVrider

Go Back   ADVrider > Riding > Regional forums > Southeast, The Lair of the Dragon - The Blue Ridge and Smoky Mountains
User Name
Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-29-2008, 11:00 AM   #31
GA. DUALSPORT WANTAB
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,286
Yea I used to have some cool loops over there when I lived out that way. To far for no more riding than there is over there now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watson
....ah, oh yeah...I made a mental note to checkout Luke Edwards/Loth Wages when I continued E/NE on Indian Shoals....but once I got to the Drowning Creek/Old Freeman Mill, I forgot to come back here. Lots of terrain S/SE of Luke/Loth...probably posted, but will still check it out.

I totally forgot about deer season, though....
GA. DUALSPORT WANTAB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 08:20 PM   #32
hardwaregrrl
You talkin' to me?

Oddometer: 6,878
Careful all if you decide to go the "Atlanta prison farm" route. i have had a few run ins and problems there. not the place you want to be alone. the police academy is down the street and they like to hunt there off season, also, heard there was a mountain lion sighting there recently. i know, i know, but people buy weird ass pets and dump them anywhere wooded as soon as they get tired of them. if you want specifics about location, drop me a line, i live right down the street. although not itp, there is a short dirt road off of hwy 70(cascade palmetto) called cochran rd. just south of where campbellton rd. crosses. and don't forget the oconee. tons of stuff down in monticello area.
jenna
hardwaregrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 04:57 PM   #33
Queen of Spades
tall drink of water

Oddometer: 775
Green Pointe in Doraville is interesting. Satellite to Holcomb Bridge & Peachtree Ind Blvd & zoom. There are at least 3 miles of trail tucked in the woods. Most of it singletrack. These are not legit trails, so ride at your own peril.

Queen of Spades screwed with this post 03-25-2009 at 05:08 PM
Queen of Spades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 08:00 AM   #34
Watson
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 879
...another find. 316 and 29 (becomes Winder Hwy North of 316).

Across the street from the QT, there's a dirt road (Stanley Rd.). Lot's of trails coming off this dirt road on both sides (North and South of Stanley)...some single, some two track. No postings found around any of these.

Go South on Pipeline, the only turn-off on the dirt part of Stanley...and there's a lot more to the West, and especially East of this road...North of 316.

I'm gonna have to go back there when I have more time...had to pass-up several opportunities due to time.
Watson is offline   Reply With Quote