WR250 Wine Rack

Discussion in 'Thumpers' started by byron555, Aug 4, 2014.

1. byron555

byron555 Lame Duck Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Ok, well I made it during my engine rebuild, but here it is

[​IMG]

Well, yes it has nothing to do with a bike, but it does keep the wife happy while I work on my bike, and according to her do nothing around the house... but she says that anyway, everyday, I guess I am useless...

When working on a Motorbike, what "extras" do you do for the wife (leave sex stuff out, if you have been married for more than 5 years, I know, its all bullshit anyway)
    but if its good bullshit, ( with pictures ), by all means post it!
  2. Red Dust

Red Dust Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Give her a bag of money to do some shopping...
  3. markk53

markk53 jack of all trades... Super Supporter

Oddometer:
    I can certainly see the value in working the projects concurrently! :D
  4. crypto666

crypto666 Long timer

Oddometer:
    This strikes a nerve. I have half a house built and two broken down bikes; crf250x (wifes) needs a head, and the xrr needs a number of things.

Every spare minute is built building a house, the bikes are out of sight and out of mind. However, my wife is spending her spare time fishing while I work.

She isn't going to get a wine rack. When the house is done, the 250x will gtet its suspension raised back up and setup for me so I can spend my time riding while she works.
  5. what broke now

what broke now Petroleum Brother Supporter

Oddometer:
    Hell, you need to rethink this. When we built, my wife stripped forms off the entire foundation, kept the place scrapped out and swept up during framing , painted most of the interior, yada, yada. You need to go back to the table on this. A few fish is not proper currency.
  6. Foot dragger

Foot dragger singletracker

Oddometer:
    Women who stand back and let the man do all the heavy lifting arent the very best partners. Nothing wrong with work.
  7. TNC

TNC Candyass Camper

Oddometer:
    Amen! Every time we do a sizeable project around our "ponderosa", my wife is right in the big middle of it doing her share...fortunately her choice.:lol3
  8. kalonji

kalonji nihilism or nothing

Oddometer:
    I'd worry about the corks drying out in that rack unless they're being drank relatively quickly. There's a reason wine racks keep the bottles on their side. The wine keeps the corks moist and prevents spoilage. Just ask any cork sucker.

As for my wife, she tends to stay out of my projects unless I need a second hand to get the job done. I'm kinda an ass to work with and much happier doing projects alone.
  9. Navin

Navin Long timer

Oddometer:

Hoss Shit.

Hondas dont need repair, I read that here everydamnday.

Did you put it away wet?