GS Magazine

Discussion in 'Parallel Universe' started by Ceri JC, Sep 1, 2010.

1. Ceri JC

Ceri JC UK GSer

Oddometer:
    I was in my BMW dealers the other day (in the UK) and they had a number of copies of a magazine on the desk, which were free to customers. I got one and am really enjoying it. It's a 30 year retrospective of the GS range, with 100 pages of articles on the GS bikes and travelling by them. It turns out it's written by the staff of "Bike" magazine (one of the better UK rags, so far as Adv riding goes) and is being given away for free with the Sept issue. Copies of the supplement went to BMW dealers too.

For those overseas, you can order the magazine from here:
    http://www.greatmagazines.co.uk/store/displaystore.asp?sid=1880

I am not affiliated with either Bike or Greatmagazines. I used to subscribe to Bike and it's pretty good.
  2. jaycommando

jaycommando Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I do subscribe to Bike Mag but unfortunatly they dont add suppliments to mailed subscriptions. as a result i never get the added extras they print including this GS edition. Sorry to be the bearer of bad new.
  3. Ceri JC

Ceri JC UK GSer

Oddometer:
    Ouch, that's a real shame. Sorry to rub salt in the wound, but this was the best magazine supplement I've seen. I'd urge all UK riders to grab a copy. It's one of the few magazines which will be filed not with magazines in my loft, but on my bookshelf, next to my motorbike books.
  4. dct3416

dct3416 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Anyone willing to pick up a copy and ship it to the states?
  5. Camel ADV

Camel ADV Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:
    I few friends and I received them in the mail. Not sure if it was mailed by BMW Canada or from the dealer we bought the bikes from.

Pretty cool mini mag. Lots of great pics and articles.