any good riding in Cottage Grove OR?

Discussion in 'Pacific Northwet - Where it's green. And wet.' started by Chris6_85, May 12, 2011.

1. Chris6_85

Chris6_85 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    tomorrow morning we are headed down south to cottage grove to race in the ascs , "american sprint cup series." being that we do not wreck the car friday night, there will be some down time in am/earl afternoon. and i was curious if there is any riding to be done near the race track? i have a smaller dual sport that i ride gravel roads/single track and would love to do some riding. if any of u know i would apreciate the input.

thankyou

chris
  2. markwoodlief

markwoodlief Long timer

Oddometer:
    cool area.. enjoy yourself.. i was down there last year on my way to Carmel..
  3. ks02

ks02 Always smooth

Oddometer:

What car you gonna be with, I think me and the wife are going. If we do I will look you up in the pits after the race. There is some great riding in the area. I have obligations...aka..aniversary...this weekend or I'd show you, I can point you in a few directions though......
  4. Chris6_85

Oddometer:
    my cousin will be in the black 8RC. Jason Cocking. our trailer is a white with a newer 4 door chevy p/u. the trailer will say cocking motorsports and will have the number 66 on it still
  5. Chris6_85

Oddometer: