Nascar 2013

Discussion in 'Racing' started by RedRocket, Nov 29, 2012.

1. pbarmy

pbarmy Long timer

Oddometer:
    No fines for anyone!"Have at it boys!"Stewart reminded me of Foyt bitch slapping Arie in victory lane!:lol3"The race aint over till the fat man swings!"

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/kR3NY9n_hIY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>:eek1
  2. RedRocket

RedRocket Yeah! I want Cheesy Poofs

Oddometer:
    Did you guy happen to notice Kyle Larsen?
    On Saturday he finished top 5 in Nationwide at Fontana, then he ran up to Stockton and won the World of Outlaws Main.
  3. r_bin

r_bin Long timer

Oddometer:
    Kyle flew up there with Tony. Tony didn't do as well. Surprised that Kyle didn't have to walk back to Fontana.
  4. Bowhunter

Bowhunter Single Trackin' & Stick & Stringin'

Oddometer:
    It aint gonna be long before Kyle Larson is winning races. I can't believe how quick he's adjusted to the nationwide cars.
  5. SkiBumBrian

SkiBumBrian DualSport Crazy !!

Oddometer:
    Yikes. Joey's pissed, sick of getting walked on, did nothing wrong but push it too hard turn 4 drifted up, hit Denny. Heal well dude, no foul. Tony's pissed cuz SHR is sucking for the start of 13 and he got blocked.... We all would do the same thing, last lap, for the win.... Kyle is gigglin', just waiting it out..
    Only racing at Fontana, EVER!!
  6. r77toy

r77toy Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Tony should have hired Kyle instead of Danica.
  7. Rick West

Rick West Function not Farkles

Oddometer:
    Kyle is an example of how it is supposed to work. Here is a young driver who has earned his ride on talent and will win races in his first year in Nationwide.

Danica is the perfect example of how it doesn't work. The only thing that he has in common with the Slow Daddy driver is neither one of them has boobs:lol3
  8. PeteN95

PeteN95 Long timer

Oddometer:
    Whatever, but I think Joey is going to feel like a soccer ball at Martinville and it's going to be fun to watch! :lol3
  9. ADK

ADK .

Oddometer:
    :dhorse let it go already. you act like it was you that would be in nascar if it wasn't for Danica.
  10. Pantah

Pantah Jiggy Dog Fan Supporter

Oddometer:
    This ^^^^
  11. pbarmy

pbarmy Long timer

Oddometer:
    Dave Blaney wins opener at Port Royal speedway.Pretty cool,I like this guy,watched his dad,him and his brother,now his son too.He raced locally for years,can still do it on the dirt!
  12. MotoMike

MotoMike Washed Up Desert Racer For The 2nd Time

Oddometer:
    Don't know if this has been posted yet, truck test at Eldora. Nice wet, heavy track, but wait until the race in July, it's going to be a dust bowl.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/6V7GJdn9rZE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
  13. Uller

Uller Done with this BS

Oddometer:
    From Lee Spencer's article, "Feud watch is on for Martinsville."
    http://msn.foxsports.com/nascar/sto...ogano-tony-stewart-driver-feuds-040213#!dfkEQ

Danica Patrick vs. Jeff Burton — Patrick forgave Burton for dumping her at Phoenix last year. If she can catch him at Martinsville, it could get interesting. Perhaps a better opponent for Patrick might be Landon Cassill, since he’ll likely be riding in the back with her on Sunday.

---------------------------
    It isn't a dead horse. It is alive and active as shown in the article above.

She is consistently riding with the Start and Park group, not the front runners. :deal
  14. pbarmy

pbarmy Long timer

Oddometer:
    Shes been out of the headlines lately what with Logano and Hamlins antics.:deal:clapNASCAR will try to drum up some interest in her less than stellar performance by hyping a"feud" between her and washed up why does he still have a ride Jeff Burton.It aint happenin!:nono
  15. pbarmy

pbarmy Long timer

Oddometer:
    I see that lots of dirt regulars have said they'll be there,Tracey Hines,Schrader,Scott Bloomquist to name a few.Could be one of the most interesting NASCAR sanctioned"events" in a long time.:evil
  16. r77toy

r77toy Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I predict Kyle Larson spanks 'em at the Eldora Truck race.
  17. DirtFarmer

DirtFarmer Has anyone seen my mother

Oddometer:
    Because Burton was pretty smart and signed with RCR early in 2011 for far less money before the shit hit the fan at RCR.

Childress did not play his cards very well in 2011, Burton did. RCR's worth as a team has really fallen and if Childress's grandsons aren't players in cup it could get far worse with Harvick leaving.

Interesting side note on how things are at RCR, Earnhardt Ganassi Racing is not using Earnhardt Childress Racing (ECR) engines this year. That joint venture is only 5 years old.
  18. Rick West

Rick West Function not Farkles

Oddometer:
    You are right. The new hype is that she is the first woman to race at Martinsville at the Cup level.

Nascar should be able to get her back in front of the cameras with that. :clap And with some carefully placed caution flags for hot dog wrappers on the track, I would bet they can keep her from going down more than 10 -12 laps if she can stay out of the fence.

Should be another epic example of her talent. Even her crew chief has said Martinsville is not a track the team thinks she will do well on. Ya think:poser
  19. larryboy

larryboy Just obey!

Oddometer:

I wonder how long his contract is for? I have never understood why RCR has kept that guy at all, I would have cut him loose at least 10 years ago.

Will a Dillon take Harvick's ride? Or how about Kurt Busch?
  20. r_bin

r_bin Long timer

Oddometer:
    Jeff Burton hasn't been with RCR for 10 years. He left Roush in 2004 and was replaced by Carl Edwards around the middle of that year.

RCR has a lot invested in the the Dillon kids. That could backfire in a big way if they don't perform as they hope. Havick's gone after this year and that leaves Paul Menard, who isn't bad, but he isn't great either.