ADV Motorrad - Official Vendor Thread

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by rotaryracer, Oct 15, 2012.

1. rotaryracer

rotaryracer Long timer

Oddometer:
    And more... :evil

DSBP R1200 GSW Sidestand Enlarger - $38.99 -

The stock footprint of the new liquid cooled R1200GS side stand is fairly small for a larger bike, making it a somewhat risky proposition to park on hot asphalt or loose sand, especially when you're loaded up with gear for a long ride. This aluminum side stand enlarger from DS Bike Protection will help prevent your "wasserboxer" from tipping over and incurring unnecessary and expensive damage. Tucks in nicely for no interference with riding boots, and installs quickly with included hardware.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

DSBP R1200 GSW Top Case Mounting Plate and Luggage Rack - $104.99 -

Made from 4mm aluminum, this top case mounting plate installs to the factory rack and doubles as a luggage rack when used without the top case. Most flat-bottom aluminum top cases (such as Holan Nomada and Nomada Pro top cases) will mount securely to the mounting plate using a bolt-through design into the threaded inserts in the plate. Numerous slots and holes provide multiple tie-down points. Available in anodized black or silver.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]
  2. btao

btao Adventure is out there!

Oddometer:
    Hi Jason,

I'm trying to get a set of the Holan bars before the Berkshire Triple next weekend. Do you have any in stock or coming in for a Tiger 800 XC '13? I just viewed my cart and it said out of stock...

Thanks!
  3. rotaryracer

rotaryracer Long timer

Oddometer:
    Hey btao - thanks for the heads-up! I'll adjust quantities, as we still have 5-6 sets here at the shop. If you process your order before 2PM today, I can get them shipped out with tomorrow's mail.

Thanks!
  4. btao

Oddometer:
    EXCELLENT! Which ones do you have, steel or stainless?
  5. rotaryracer

rotaryracer Long timer

Oddometer:
    PC'd black in stock now....I typically bring in the stainless only as a special order/on request....

Thx!
  6. btao

Oddometer:
    Ordered.
  7. rotaryracer

rotaryracer Long timer

Oddometer:
    Shipped. :lol3
  8. att2008vn

att2008vn Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Hi Jason,

any hint on the next delivery from Holan ?? my trip is coming soon :)

Tu
  9. rotaryracer

rotaryracer Long timer

Oddometer:
    Hi Tu - hopefully soon! I'll follow up with Holan on Monday to see if I can get an ETA on pannier systems, as the last order we received was all accessories (crashbars, headlight guards, etc.). I'll keep you posted once I get a ship date and commercial invoice, so I know what will be arriving.

Thanks...
  10. No Coast Rider

No Coast Rider Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Hi, I just got my Holan Pro Crashbars for my Tiger 800 in the mail today, just ordered them Tuesday thanks for the fast service! However there were no installation instructions included with them and I can't find anything on Holan's website. I just emailed you guys and then realized it's the weekend! So if you happen to check this thread over the weekend, can you point me in the right direction for some instructions? I'm sure I can probably figure it out, but I want to have the right torque specs and everything. Thanks.
  11. rotaryracer

rotaryracer Long timer

Oddometer:
    Hi there - no worries! We email the instructions via PDF to the email address in the order, but sometimes they get caught by spam filters. I'll PM you the file this morning so you can get them fitted up, and feel free to email me at sales AT advmotorrad DOT com or call (585) 310-ADVM with any questions.

Thanks again!
  12. No Coast Rider

No Coast Rider Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Got it in my email, thanks!
  13. Saltair

Saltair Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Hello Jason, Looking for another AP-130, can you help me out?
  14. rotaryracer

rotaryracer Long timer

Oddometer:
    Happy to help! We've got the AP-130 relay kit in stock and can ship out tomorrow if you place your order before 1PM EST. PM me or email me at sales AT advmotorrad DOT com and we'll get you taken care of.

Thanks again!
  15. rotaryracer

rotaryracer Long timer

Oddometer:
    DS Bike Protection has added to their lineup of aluminum rally raid toolboxes and built an application for all years of the Suzuki V-Strom DL650. The box fits nicely behind the Suzuki OEM or GIVI racks and will work on all years including the redesigned 2012 and up models. The raidbox mounted up on the red V-Strom is the final product with no rivets on the exterior side; the box on the white bike with rivets was the initial prototype.

The box lists for $149.99 and we currently have three in stock at our shop in New York. You can click on any of the pictures below to be linked to the product page. As always, if you have any questions feel free to PM me here, email sales AT advmotorrad DOT com, or call (585) 310-ADVM.

Thanks!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]
  16. stacym

stacym Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Jason-

Does the side stand foot for the Tiger work with the OEM center stand? (No clearance issues)

Thanks,
    Stacy
  17. rotaryracer

rotaryracer Long timer

Oddometer:
    Hi Stacy - we've sold dozens of the T800 sidestand enlargers and haven't had any customer feedback of interference issues. We have just a couple left in stock now, but have more on the way from Spain. You can click on any of the pictures below to be taken directly to the product page, and if you have any other questions, please let me know.

Thanks!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  18. stacym

stacym Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Thanks for the quick reply! Just placed my order.
  19. stacym

stacym Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Thanks for the lightning fast shipping! I couldn't believe how fast that got across the country (like 2 days!). Got it mounted up today, and it looks & works great. Thanks again for great service & super fast shipping. :)

-Stacy
  20. rotaryracer

rotaryracer Long timer

Oddometer:
    Thanks Stacy - glad to hear everything arrived quickly! For products we have in stock, we can usually ship out same day if the order is received before 1PM EST. After all, no one likes to wait for "farkles"! :D

Thanks again...