Rottweiler Intake System Upgrade

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by CPRFAB, Aug 27, 2012.

1. CPRFAB

CPRFAB Banned

Oddometer:
    To our valued customers,
    We have a new base plate model available that has had many upgrades and are offering it to our previous customers for the average cost of shipping. We strive to make sure everyone has the best, highest quality parts from us available and due to some isolated strength issues with some previous models we have gone through great pains and expenses to bring our customers the new injection molded super tough base plate. See our email ad for more information and please follow the directions exactly to get your new one. We have had great success with these intakes and wish to continually excel in both quality and customer service and we thank all of our Rottweiler Intake System owners for their support!

See here:

http://cprfab.intuitwebsites.com/Rottweiler-Upgrade.html?_=1346087161550

Owner,
    CPR Fab.com / Rottweiler Intake Systems
    Chris Parker
  2. mountain eagle

mountain eagle terrorist

Oddometer:
    That's very cool. Of course I received mine today..... I presume it's the newer style. A picture for comparison for anyone wondering might be helpful.
  3. CPRFAB

CPRFAB Banned

Oddometer:
    Everything sold after August 1st 2012 has the new base design. You can run it over with a car. (But shouldn't) The new design is in the pic on the ad and is very different.
  4. mountain eagle

mountain eagle terrorist

Oddometer:
    Yeah it is....... of course the one I ordered last thursday and received today is the old style....... My typical timing I guess. :cry :lol3 :cry It's all good!
  5. Johnf3

Johnf3 Long timer

Oddometer:
    Chris,
    Regarding the new plate for the 950 specifically, did you all make any that do not have the hole for the crankcase breather?

My preference would be for a new plate without the hole for the breather and I will just filter the vent hose seperately.

Thanks
  6. CPRFAB

CPRFAB Banned

Oddometer:
    I believe we made a few just for you guys.
  7. CPRFAB

CPRFAB Banned

Oddometer:
    We sent all of our retailers new parts to exchange with what they had in stock. Who did you purchase from?
  8. mountain eagle

mountain eagle terrorist

Oddometer:
    It's all good, I talked to them and they got the replacements today :rofl

Like I said just my usual timing...... :lol3
  9. dad2bike

dad2bike Retired! Cranky Old Fart

Oddometer:
    Will your retailers be contacting those of us that purchased?
    I was in the original 950 group from CJ.
  10. CPRFAB

CPRFAB Banned

Oddometer:
    We have asked them to forward the same mailer that is on this link:

http://www.cprfabrications.com/Rottweiler-Upgrade.html

Part of the reason we also announced it here was just in case they may have missed somebody. All of their stock has also been replaced so all new units are upgraded as well. If you qualify see the ad and please respond with the info requested.
  11. Johnf3

Johnf3 Long timer

Oddometer:
    I tried to pay through PayPal and got an error message that the invoice was changed or cancelled by the seller. Not sure what happened there but it will not take my payment, which was changed to 28 for some reason.
  12. CPRFAB

CPRFAB Banned

Oddometer:
    This has happened once before and it's a PayPal glitch or something. Just let us know and we'll send another one. We did not cancel it.
  13. Scutty

Scutty Talent-limited bike builder and rider

Oddometer:
    Hi

Has this new base plate reached ZenOverland in the UK yet?
  14. fast4d

fast4d Long timer

Oddometer:
    I like the new base plate.

[​IMG]
  15. CPRFAB

CPRFAB Banned

Oddometer:
    Should be any day now. We shipped a few days ago. (Shipped 24th of August from California)

USPS says on Aug 29th:
    Your Item's Status Your item was processed through our ISC LOS ANGELES CA (USPS) facility on August 26, 2012 at 12:36 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination.
  16. adiablolex

adiablolex Lost again

Oddometer:
    Hey Chris,
    I sent you a PM for an updated bottom plate as well.
    Thanks again for your efforts man, I have over 10K on the new filter and it's amazing, even more so now that I have a prefilter.

Grear job

:freaky
  17. mountain eagle

mountain eagle terrorist

Oddometer:
    I guess I was wrong. Apparently they didn't receive a base plate for the one I ordered. So I'll have to order one at some point.......
  18. fast4d

fast4d Long timer

Oddometer:
    does your filter come pre-oiled?

the top of the filter felt dry but I thought maybe that's the prefilter. did not check the bottom.
  19. dad2bike

dad2bike Retired! Cranky Old Fart

Oddometer:
    Got my new baseplate & prefilter installed. :clap
    I second guessed myself and had to take it apart again to put the check valve back in the right direction. :lol3
    Thanks to Chris for fast communications & shipping. :D
  20. CPRFAB

CPRFAB Banned

Oddometer:
    Please allow me to take a moment to clear up some common misconceptions that have been routinely spread by another individual who has unfortunately attempted to imitate our concepts on the intake system we created. On regular occasions this individual has claimed that what they are offering from their garage is identical to our product and is no different. These memes are designed to create doubt about our products and belittle the hard work we have done to bring this and other new ADV products to market.

Included in the picture below is a side by side comparison of what they are offering, (left) and what we have specially made for you with our kit (right). Our filters are specifically designed for dirt environments and looking closely it is very clear what is safer for your KTM. While our products have been proven to be extremely safe for your engine in addition to the added convenience of the pre-filters and other items we offer that compliment our filter systems, we would not recommend a larger cell count for dirt. Our filter has tested perfect in all forms of racing and is used by Jimmy Lewis and Factory KTM. We are not a "fly-by-night" company looking to make a quick buck for beer. We are very serious about what we do.

We do not find it tasteful to post such things in threads they routinely start so please allow us to put this information here in this thread where the discussion about our intake systems is relevant.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]