Alaska Flea Market - Helpful Checklist for Preparing Your Ad is in the First Post

Discussion in 'Alaska' started by PhilSpace, Apr 30, 2010.

1. PhilSpace

PhilSpace The Ex-Gov

Oddometer:
    Mod Edit:

Helpful Flea Market Ad Checklist

Before submitting a post for your item for sale or trade, please take a moment to read through this checklist which summarizes some important Flea Market rules. The checklist is intended to assist you with preparing a complete ad that will best serve you as a seller and the inmates that might be interested in your items. It will also help prevent your post from being removed because it doesn't comply with the Flea Market rules.
    1. Is this item yours? It not, you may not sell it here.
    2. Are there links to outside sales sites? If so, please remove them before posting.
    3. Where is the item located? Please enter the city/state (and perhaps country as appropriate) where the item is located.
    4. Each item must have a value. If it's for sale, this is what the seller wants for the item. If you'd like to trade, then use the item's trade value. All items MUST have a value.
    5. Pictures and accurate descriptions help sell items. Add sufficient detail and images that a potential buyer will probably want when considering an item.
    6. Are you selling multiple offerings of the same item? If so, your listing may likely belong in Vendors where commercial sales are allowed.
    7. Are you selling firearms, weapons, or related items? These are not permitted in our Flea Market.
    If you're not sure about something, take a closer look at the more detailed Flea Market rules or contact a moderator. Best wishes with your ad!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At popular request, take a bow See-Double-You :ilmostro, we are going to try something that should be beneficial to all.

For sale or wanted to buy threads can still be posted in the Flea Market forums, but understanding the geographical issues we would like to use this thread to allow you to advertise your items locally in the Alaska forum.
  2. AKmud

AKmud Muddy Gruver

Oddometer:
    I have a new set of TT handguards (blue) that have never been installed. I know they fit my 2008 12GS but may also fit others. They are $111 plus shipping new.

I'll let them go for $85.

Flea market link
  3. akkurt

akkurt Rode hard

Oddometer:
    Stock seat for 95 R100GS
    Stock windshield for same.

Looking for Clutch alignment tool and the little tool you shove in the flywheel to lock it when unbolting the clutch
  4. jkphoto

jkphoto Sometime Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I have a brand new still in the packaging Happy Trails skid plate that will fit all KLRs 87-now. Got it on a package deal with their nerf bars but already had an aluminum skidplate on my bike. Selling it for $75 which is the same price as you can get it from their website but it will save you the $30 shipping to get it up here.
  5. See-Double-You

See-Double-You Long timer

Oddometer:
    First off, thanks go out to our friendly moderator, PhilSpace for providing our own local FS/Trade thread.

Package deal: $200 for locals and cash.

EXO2 StormRider Vest sized XL ($240)
    EXO2 Digital Temp Controller ($60)
    EXO2 Lithium Battery & Charger ($100)

WBW review: http://www.webbikeworld.com/r3/heated-vest/exo-storm-rider/

Vendor thread: http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=488464

Sizing chart on the US website says 48...51; sizing chart on the UK website says 46...48. I believe the latter is more accurate, as the vest measures approx. 23" left to right w/o stretching the material.

Also available:
    BMW Tourance 2 Pants 3XL (for 40..42 waist; $250) $125
    Revit Kelvin Gloves Medium ($149) $75
  6. Dharmadon

Dharmadon road warrior

Oddometer:
    Bike is located in Skagway. Average condition with something like 34,500 miles on the clock. Standard BMW panniers, tall windshield, Ernie Bell skid plate,steel brake line, and a few other farkles plus original parts.
    $5500. bought it 2 Springs ago from an inmate in New Mexico.
    Is a solid runner, I'm lusting after a 800 GS!

Don Corwin 907-983-3040 home
    907-973-2021 cell:ear
  7. FlyRescue

FlyRescue Support S&R, Get lost!

Oddometer:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    14,000 miles, runs really really well.
    Has race exhaust and race ECU.
    New Pirelli Scorpion Sync's on it.
    New oil change
    Needs fork seals redone, but plan to do before any kind of transaction occurs.

Looking primarily to trade for an F650GS/G650GS or Xcountry, or CS for my wife

$4500obo for an open sale.

Ben

Here's the link to my CragsList ad: http://anchorage.craigslist.org/mcy/1723423136.html
  8. TRACTOR RIDER

TRACTOR RIDER No Rules Gruver

Oddometer:
    How about a 06 DR650 with happy trail bags, heated grips, gs wind screen, skid plate, 5 gal tank for a trade.
    TR:huh
  9. Captain Chaos

Captain Chaos Danger Ranger at Large

Oddometer:
    Hey all, looking for an 01 to 03 Yamaha fz1 seat. I know, kinda random, but who knows. :clapPM me.
  10. OneTraveller

OneTraveller Social Reject

Oddometer:
    I'm selling my 2003 R1150RT. Asking $7,800, 38,xxx miles, Piedmont Red. Details are in the for sale section here on AdvRider as the ultimate fly & ride and on CL. Or you can PM or email me at mike (at) onetraveller.net

Mike
  11. legion

legion Honking the Horn

Oddometer:
    Not too random. BM sent.
  12. KL5A

KL5A Bugs are the new black

Oddometer:
    I have a project KZ1000 Z1R, the one I painted all ELR, some assembly required, but it's 99% there. It's missing a couple small items and the odd fastener. New tires, new engine gasket set. Assembled to the "roller" stage. I found a project bike I like much better so this one may end up at the back of the bus, and that would be a shame. $1K, or would trade for a decent full size pickup-by decent I mean runs good and looks OK, and not rusted all the way through in critical areas.
  13. AKBMW

AKBMW Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Hi would like a set of Zega Zros but will take Varios PM ME !!
  14. GlacierCraft

GlacierCraft Gruven Again

Oddometer:
    Have a friend looking to purchase an older tiger.
    You can contact me at 907-360-6030 or send me a PM
  15. FKNBUM

FKNBUM Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Long shot on short notice (heading to Homer tomorrow), need to lower passenger pegs on the GS for a long legged pillion. Thanks, Andy 250-5943
  16. AKTobias

AKTobias Frugal Badass

Oddometer:
    I have a pair of black XXL Fieldsheer pants with pads it them. Waterproof and all. Reflective piping. Great Condition. No liners though. They came with the bike I bought this Spring, and don't fit me yet ... though I am getting more rotund by every donut break.
    Email me or call 947-5326
  17. RedShift42

RedShift42 Some guy

Oddometer:
    I have a set of four very lightly used BF Goodrich All-Terrain T/A KO LT tires on Hurricane "General Lee" aluminum wheels.
    These were run for maybe 1000 miles on my '73 F-350 before she took the Big Sleep. A perfect set of "redneck overdrive" wheels/tires for an older heavy duty pickup.

Tires all have 15/32" tread, worn evenly, no dry rot, no chunking or signs of abuse. Wheels are in excellent physical shape, but oxidized due to Kodiak's climate.

The specs:
    (4) 16.5x9.75" 8-lug, 15-spoke Hurricane wheels. Offset unknown but same on all 4.
    (2) 31x10.50-16.5 tires
    (2) 33x12.50-16.5 tires

Tires are currently mounted & balanced, but I could be persuaded to break up the set.

Hope to have pics up real soon.

-Eric.
  18. ak_flyfisher_ak

ak_flyfisher_ak Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Looking for a left side mirror for my '08 KLR - trying to avoid other options so if somebody's got one sittin' 'round town please let me know... Rather not promulgate my own stupidity by explaining the events which led to my needing the mirror. :baldy

:eek1
  19. NorthernBoxer

NorthernBoxer Fükengrüven

Oddometer:
  20. TRACTOR RIDER

TRACTOR RIDER No Rules Gruver

Oddometer:
    Looking for 16 inch tires for a sidekick. Cabin car.

TR:huh