Latest Items at Cyclenutz

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by Hotspice, Jun 11, 2007.

1. Hotspice

Hotspice Satellites not acquired Supporter

Oddometer:
    Well I've been slowly adding more items to the lineup at www.cyclenutz.com so I thought I'd put them in a central thread to keep y'all in the loop.

* First up is the Ezy-Mount Light bar for the 1200GS. This won't work on the Adv without some mods but it is a clean bolt up solution for the "sport" GS. It's the same Light bar you get in PIAA kits and is designed so you can mount lights on top, below, or even on the ends of the bar.

* Next is the Ezy-Mount light bar for the F650GS. This bar will only take lights on the bottom and is again a pretty straight forward, bolt on kit.

* And for you non GS'rs we have a RAM mount that fits in the center area of your handlebars. This is made of billet aluminum and is one trick, clean setup.
  2. JimVonBaden

JimVonBaden "Cool" Aid!

Oddometer:
    Hmmmm, I like that!

[​IMG]

Might be we could make a deal!:evil :lol3

Jim :brow
  3. Hotspice

Oddometer:
    And again from the EzyMount corner we have a handy little gadget for wiring up to switched power.

The Plug N Play Parking Lamp Switched Power Interface is a connector that just plugs into the parking lamp of the 1200GS, you plug the bulb into it, and plug back into the headlight housing. Walla, you have a pigtail that you can wire right to a relay circuit to give you switched power without tapping into any of the bikes wiring.

[​IMG]

This is already packaged in the R1200GS light bar kit to make the job easier.
  4. chanman

chanman chanman

Oddometer:
    your light bar for the f650gs, will it only work with the piaa lights or could you mount some cheap lights like hella optilux or similar? thanks
    chan
  5. Hotspice

Oddometer:
    The light bar has a hole through it that can accept up to a 7/16" bolt. That means that they should accept most other driving lights.

I've even had people mount the Optilux 1402's on it which are similar to the PIAA 1400's in that they have a rectangular base with slots on each side.

Feel free to PM me with the specifics of your lights and we'll see what we come up with.

6. Hotspice

Oddometer:
    Thanks to members here I found out about the Rox Pivoting Risers.

Put them on my 1200GS, loved them, and had to add them to the shop.

[​IMG]
  7. kildala2000

kildala2000 The GS Store.

Oddometer:
    Hey Hotspice, :D

The new products look good & I'm sure will sell like hot cakes.

Ride Safe,
    Rick:D
  8. See-Double-You

See-Double-You Long timer

Oddometer:
    The EzyMount is pre-drilled for about 6 different PIAA models. Makes it nice if you're installing one of the recommended lights. Will probably do a write up on f650.com one of these days, since there is so little info "out there" on this brand. All the websites use the same stock photos. Instructions/installation is pretty straight forward; although at first glance, you may think different.

[​IMG]
  9. JimVonBaden

JimVonBaden "Cool" Aid!

Oddometer:
    I love mine!!!

[​IMG]

Jim :brow
  10. JDLuke

JDLuke Ravening for delight

Oddometer:
    How does that work? Does each bracket mount to the two (appropriate sided) screws holding the 'beak' on?
  11. Hotspice

Oddometer:
    Unfortunately I don't have any good pictures but yep, there should be two bolts you can easily access. They are about 1 1/2" apart and the bracket bolt up to them.

12. See-Double-You

See-Double-You Long timer

Oddometer:
    Yup, pretty much. Very easy to install. I've probably spent 5 times more time working on the electrical portion of the project, and I'm still not done. Haven't made up my mind what to do with on/off switch...

Check the chain gang this W/E, I'll try to put together a small write up w/ photos. (Don't want to steal Hotspice's thunder)
  13. Hotspice

Oddometer:
    It's great to hear from people that use them so there is no thunder stealing at all.

Heck, most of the time I get people asking me why they look just like the PIAA mounts. Then I get a response like "REALY" when I tell them that the PIAA's are really EzyMounts.

I'll take a look over at CG for your write up.

:freaky

14. R_W

R_W wannabe

Oddometer:
    ROX ROCK!!!

Nice updates on items. One suggestion: on the versatool, list the individual bit sizes. I was pissed last time I bought a set of wrenches (from somewhere else) and it skipped the one size I needed :baldy
  15. R_W

R_W wannabe

Oddometer:
    :clap :clap :clap

WOW, that was fast. Thanks for the bit sizes.
  16. Hotspice

Oddometer:
    Well I just got done adding some more items that I think are worth mentioning so here it goes..

> First is the Screaming Meanie 220. In case you aren't familiar with these demons of volume they are a 120 decible timer and alarm clock.

Not only are they great if you do any kind of Long Distance Rallies but they work out great if you are on a trip and have some friends that aren't morning people :wink: .

> Next are some new items from Powerlet:

> And finally, Motorcycle Electrical Systems Troubleshooting and Repair Book for all of the Do-It-Yourselfers that want to have a better understanding of how the bikes electrical system works, including adding accessories (without releasing the magic smoke).

[​IMG]

For a short time if you buy the Electrical Systems Troubleshooting book along with a Centech AP-1 Accessory Fuse Panel you'll get 10% off the total price of both items.

That's it for not but more to follow of course.
    :1drink
  17. Bill 310

Bill 310 Poser Emeritus Supporter

Oddometer:
    Now all you need is a light bar for the KTM 990.... oh and make is strong enought to hold a set of PIA HID 600's :clap :clap
  18. snare

snare sittin and breathin

Oddometer:
    Just wanted to say I purchased a Powerlet heated liner from Hotspice and he went out of his way (on his own accord) to make sure it was shipped quickly to my frozen hide.

Thanks man!:thumb
  19. Hotspice

Oddometer:
    No problem at all..

Hell man, you were making me cold just reading the PM :lol3

20. Hotspice

Oddometer:
    I also just took delivery of the new Centech AP-2 fuse block. It's the same size as the AP-1 but now has two circuits. One circuit is for switched power and one is for constant power.

[​IMG]

That means that with one fuse block you can run accessories that you want to power off when you switch the bike off AND the accessories that you want to stay on when you turn the key off.

It still has 8 circuits controlled by 5 fuses but now 2 of them control the three unswitched outputs while the other 3 fuses control the 5 switched outputs.

We also have the Centech AP-130R Relay kit if you don't want to make your own relay kit.