Holan Nomada Pro panniers and other parts for the 2013+ R1200GS!

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by rotaryracer, Mar 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rotaryracer

rotaryracer Long timer

Oddometer:
    We've got the same price for the 25L, 29L, and 38L - $249.99 in natural aluminum, or $284.99 for matte black or matte gray. I'm happy to give you price for international shipping, but you might be able to source it cheaper by going through the Greece distributor for Holan - www.motoraid.eu.

Any other questions, please let me know.

Thanks!
  2. al803

al803 Tenere700

Oddometer:
    I have already contacted them and waiting for their reply. Thank you anyway...
  3. ThatGuy

ThatGuy Brownie Supporter

Oddometer:
    Lost a lid....how do I go about replacing a Pro lid?
  4. rotaryracer

rotaryracer Long timer

Oddometer:
    Sorry to hear that, but we can get you hooked up - email sent!
  5. ThatGuy

Oddometer:
    Thanks for the helping me out! :clap
  6. gr8ridn

gr8ridn Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Hi Jason,

When do you expect to get the extended rear rack that replaces the plastic handles and rack on the 2013 GSW? I won't need top box adapter plates or support tubes from the pannier rack. Stainless finish preferred.

Thanks
  7. rotaryracer

rotaryracer Long timer

Oddometer:
    Hey gr8ridn - hopefully soon! I have three on order (all stainless with top case mounts) that I was hoping to see by now, but I think Holan has been swamped by demand. I'll follow up with them on Tuesday and see if I can get an ETA, and am planning on ordering in a few more racks and pannier systems for inventory since they are selling pretty quickly!

Thanks again...

Jason
  8. gr8ridn

gr8ridn Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Thanks Jason. I appreciate you checking on the ETA of the rack.
  9. ThatGuy

Oddometer:
    Mini-crisis averted! Lid arrived and fits. Thanks Jason! :freaky
  10. rotaryracer

rotaryracer Long timer

Oddometer:
    Awesome - glad to hear it!

No firm update yet, but am expecting another shipment from Poland in the next 2-3 weeks. I'm pushing for sooner, especially on the LC parts and a few special orders, and will try to get a more definitive update on stock availability and ETA.

Any questions in the meantime, please let me know.

Thanks!
  11. Dorsicano

Dorsicano Adventurer

Oddometer:
  12. rotaryracer

rotaryracer Long timer

Oddometer:
  13. Andylaser

Andylaser Heavy Metal

Oddometer:
    Any chance of some photos showing the Adv style rack? Especially from the side, so we can see how much rear overhang there is.

Also, are the tool boxes going to be made available for the left hand side?
  14. rotaryracer

rotaryracer Long timer

Oddometer:
    Hi Andy - I don't have any ideal pictures at the moment, but here are a couple from when Holan was prototyping the rack on the LC that might better show the positioning. Obviously this is not how it ships in a "finished" state, but hopefully you can use the turn signal placement to determine how far back it extends.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

On the toolboxes, you're in luck! Our supplier in Spain, DS Bike Protection, just took delivery of their own liquid-cooled GS and is busy making prototypes of the raid toolboxes and other parts. I'll have a separate thread for that shortly, but expect the toolboxes will require either Touratech (or potentially Holan) racks or similar, as the Varios don't leave enough room. As soon as I have more detail and/or pictures of the prototype, I'll be sure to start a new thread.

Any other questions, please let me know.

Thanks!
  15. rotaryracer

rotaryracer Long timer

Oddometer:
    We're expecting a shipment from Poland next week, including some parts for the new LC. I'll confirm once we have receipt, but it looks like we should have one Adventure rack (stainless with black powdercoat finish) setup for a 38L top case, a couple of top case mounts that bolt directly to the OEM rack (finish TBD), and hopefully a few other bits. I believe all pannier systems arriving on that order are pre-sold, but will advise if there are any systems available. I have a number of systems on order with the factory for both 38L and 45L capacities in natural aluminum and gray finishes, and will update this thread wt. In addition to the other benefits of Holan systems, they have the narrowest overall system width of any pannier application available or being developed, and demand is definitely outstripping supply!

We also are taking pre-orders for the new LeoVince LV One slip-on exhaust system for the new LC (see more information on ADVrider here, or place your pre-order here) and will be announcing a new line of parts for the LC from one of our other partners, DS Bike Protection.

Any questions, please let me know.

Thanks!
  16. rotaryracer

rotaryracer Long timer

Oddometer:
    Just got an update that the new shipment has arrived in Customs. :D We also should have a follow up order on the way that may have additional LC parts, but we will confirm once we get the commercial invoice. We're getting pretty regular shipments of parts for the new liquid-cooled GS but are selling through most of it prior to it arriving in New York. If you're interested in a system, please let me know and I'm happy to answer any questions, estimate lead time to delivery, and place your order.

One of our customers took the time to document unboxing his Nomada Pro system for the LC (stainless steel rack and 38L natural aluminum panniers with exhaust cut) - hopefully this gives you an idea of what you can expect when you receive your new system! The 38L Holan system is an uber-skinny 35.4" (or 90cm)....that's the narrowest system width available for the LC of all pannier systems either in production or planned.

Click here or on the picture below to be linked to our customer's blog:

[​IMG]
  17. rotaryracer

rotaryracer Long timer

Oddometer:
    Two more GSW systems sent out the door yesterday - a 45L in powdercoated gray and a 38L in the ultra-cool white/black custom color option (the first in the US!).

We've got more systems en route and Holan is gearing up production based on the huge demand for this system. Although I do have some systems on order to keep in inventory, pre-orders do get filled first in order of arrival. If you want to guarantee "first dibs", we strongly recommend placing a pre-order to reserve one in your name. We have been fulfilling orders on the new GSW system since May, but the systems sell before we can get them in inventory!

I'll also be adding a separate thread for all the new parts we have from DS Bike Protection for the new LC, some of which can be seen here, with more being added this weekend.

Any questions, please feel free to PM me or email me at sales AT advmotorrad DOT com.

Thanks!
  18. middleview

middleview gizmo

Oddometer:
    +1 for the Holan system. I just finished a 3500 mile trip to/from Spain with them on my LC and really like the fit, finish and stability. I also put their rear rack on. Good looking kit. [​IMG]
  19. rotaryracer

rotaryracer Long timer

Oddometer:
    Here's a good picture showing the hinge functionality of the new Nomada Pro II latches. The 38L Large and 25L Photo (shown) top cases are narrow enough to allow the lids to open via one end, versus lifting straight off the pannier body. Due to the narrow profile of the pannier system, the 45L Large+ and 62L Extra Large cases will probably require the rider to lift the lid straight off the pannier body when running a top case.

[​IMG]
  20. rotaryracer

rotaryracer Long timer

Oddometer:
    Thanks Middleview - the bike looks great with the Holan panniers and top case mount, and it sounds like you're already putting them to good use on that ride through Spain!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.