Password
Register Inmates Photos Site Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-23-2013, 10:52 AM   #61
WebGringo
Adventurer

Oddometer: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by longtallsally View Post
Do you mean Mama Espinoza? We weren't ever that far west- stayed on the Sea of Cortez side. I've eaten there before and according to Bruno, Mama is still alive and doing OK.
Saw 2 riders with big beemers and Washington plates there, didnt think there were that many around. There i get for reading and looking to fast on my phone. Mamas around, but getting old. Lady around there now is actually the daughter. We did cover most the stuff you guys did, but a lot smaller bikes. Did both sides, we must have just missed each other.
WebGringo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 02:40 PM   #62
YetiGS OP
No Talent Ass Clown

Oddometer: 7,314
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebGringo View Post
Saw 2 riders with big beemers and Washington plates there, didnt think there were that many around. There i get for reading and looking to fast on my phone. Mamas around, but getting old. Lady around there now is actually the daughter. We did cover most the stuff you guys did, but a lot smaller bikes. Did both sides, we must have just missed each other.
Those were two other dudes. One was coming from mainland Mexico and heading north, the other was heading south. (I saw them chatting about it in the "Is Mexico Safe" thread.)
"You had better bring an extra magazine. Yeti's amped up on weird shit are hard to bring down." Lonestar2112
YetiGS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 09:12 PM   #63
CaptUglyDan
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 248
Beer can bladder Dan

Lol, Fuck me to tears! You guys made me laugh my ass off.
But the mornin rock toss was a blast!
I'll let you explain that one
CaptUglyDan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 09:34 PM   #64
YetiGS OP
No Talent Ass Clown

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptUglyDan View Post
Lol, Fuck me to tears! You guys made me laugh my ass off.
But the mornin rock toss was a blast!
I'll let you explain that one
AH!!! "FuckoffIridealone Dan" rears his ugly head!!

The morning rock toss. Where to begin?

So, I'm sitting in me Kermit, enjoying me morning 3 Via in 1 1/2 cups a water, trying to ensure a successful shit in short order. I look up and this mental midget is walking towards me, carrying a rock like an oversize hernia. He's got a gleam in his eye, so I suspect something's afoot. He looks like Igor heading for the Bell Town carrying this damn rock. "Must be heavy" I think to meself. "What the fuck does he have planned for this damn rock and me??"

Just as I'm starting to stand up, FuckoffIridealone Dan hurls the damn rock at me!!

Kermit chair goes flying, I'm scrambling like a llama on ice skates, trying to get the fuck out of the way of this MASSIVE boulder, when it hits me.

No seriously, the ROCK goddamn hits me!!

And it weighs about as much as a 7 week old kitten.

Dan might as well have thrown a balled up newspaper at me for all the substance behind the damn rock. And I fell for it, hook line and muthafuckin' sinker. It was some sort of soap stone, or other stupidly-light rock.

Well played Dan, well played.
"You had better bring an extra magazine. Yeti's amped up on weird shit are hard to bring down." Lonestar2112
Old 10-27-2013, 09:37 PM   #65
longtallsally
Yeah I'm a chick

Oddometer: 4,151
I was more worried about Yeti getting ready to start swinging. The Marine came out as he was ready to rock... No pun intended...

All in good fun.

Dan, I hope I can have half the stories you do when I'm your age- and to have ridden to half the places you have.
Old 10-27-2013, 09:42 PM   #66
YetiGS OP
No Talent Ass Clown

Quote:
Originally Posted by longtallsally View Post
I was more worried about Yeti getting ready to start swinging. The Marine came out as he was ready to rock... No pun intended...

All in good fun.

Dan, I hope I can have half the stories you do when I'm your age- and to have ridden to half the places you have.