Choctaw Camp and Ride

Discussion in 'Tejas and the Gulf States' started by OLEARY, Sep 18, 2011.

1. NateLePain

NateLePain The Illegitimate Painter

Oddometer:
    Second Vid. Thx... nlp

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ATOsxsZ8Hss?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
  2. ridgerunnerinla

ridgerunnerinla Adventurer

Oddometer:
    It was great to get to ride with yall I (Sam) had a great time it was just a little fast for me. Sorry that I held the group up, but still had a wonderful time. Mett some great people and hope to ride with the group again. I will get the pics. over to Amknightrider sat. so he can make the post of the ride.

We had 3 more good days of riding even after i let my bike all 400 lbs of it pinned my foot on some hard rock. Did not think it was broken but I am in a walking boot till next friday and will see if they have to screw it back together then.
  3. Copperjohn1962

Copperjohn1962 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Hey Sam, It was a pleasure to meet you and a lot of fun riding. You didn't hold me up at all. LOL I was a worn out puppy when we got back. I got all the ride in I could handle! Come back any time.
  4. The Toyman

The Toyman Handy not Handsome Supporter

Oddometer:
    Hey Sam sorry to hear about the foot, Hope you and Allen can make it to the Shores Lake Camp an ride, enjoyed ridin with you guys.
  5. OLEARY

OLEARY Enlightened Voyager

Oddometer:
    Sam, You didn't hurt your foot on our ride did ya? I hope not cause I forgot to have you and amkightrider sign a waiver. LOL. Seriously, I am sorry to hear that you hurt your foot. I hope it is not serious and doesn't keep you off your KLR. Not to worry about the pace, a few more dirt rides and it will be hard to hold you down. Take care. Come join us again. Only have one more event this year but we ride most every weekend. Oh, by the way, I like your handle. :norton
  6. NateLePain

NateLePain The Illegitimate Painter

Oddometer:
    Sam, I was sure glad to ride with you and Alan. I hope you heal fast and get back to 2-wheels soon. I think most of my video is of you and your black KLR. :thumb

nlp